ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @SheffieldStar, Sheffield United have told #Arsenal they will reject the £20m bid the Londoners are reportedly planning for Aaron Ramsdale, as talks about Sander Berge’s proposed move to the Emirates Stadium continue behind the scenes. https://t.co/jNNe9KFTr3

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:57 pm
According to @SheffieldStar, Sheffield United have told #Arsenal they will reject the £20m bid the Londoners are reportedly planning for Aaron Ramsdale, as talks about Sander Berge’s proposed move to the Emirates Stadium continue behind the scenes. https://t.co/jNNe9KFTr3
Ramsdale? Fucking Ramsdale???? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He's SHITE!!!!

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Arsenal are ready to launch another attempt to sign Lyon’s Houssem Aouar. The Ligue 1 club’s failure to qualify for the Champions League means Aouar will cost as little as £20m - a figure well within the North London club’s price range. [Sun exclusive] https://t.co/FHcoyao5Vz

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:08 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:40 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:33 pm
g88ner wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:51 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:08 pm
NEW: @MailSport understands that #AFC believe there is still an opportunity to strike an agreement with #LCFC for Maddison, with club officials confident a package worth about £60m may get the deal done. Full story.
https://t.co/yfmuEq3naQ
I know the media make shit up but is Maddison really that good? (Genuine question as I don’t ever watch Leicester unless it’s against Arsenal)

For £60m+ I’d want someone at least good enough to get in the England squad! :oops: :shock:

I think that he is a really good player, but there are question marks over him if the alleged rumors about him falling out with Brenda Rodgers are true - allegedly heatbutted Rodgers and there is no excuse for any player to do that to the manager IMO. It was telling that he was only on bench for last few games of the season, and that includes the fa cup final
So how is that different from Guendozi mate , same question marks at him ?

Where and when did guendouzi hit that useless c.unt ?? I must have missed that :?

Call it naive or old fashioned if you like, but I would have more respect for a guy that punched me than I guy that head butted me - the headbutt seems worse in my view
There were rumours he offered Arteta out , guess we'll never know the truth, but clearly there were discipline issues which carried on with his loan club. As for Maddison , good player not sure if he has regular injury issues but if he does we'll definitely sign him !

augie

Post by augie »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Ramsdale? Fucking Ramsdale???? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He's SHITE!!!!

He is shite I agree, but I would rather buy him and play him midfield, than waste a single penny on that useless berge c.unt - he is absolutely dogshite to the point that he would make alex mong look good :shock: :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:24 pm
augie wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
augie wrote:
g88ner wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:51 am

I know the media make shit up but is Maddison really that good? (Genuine question as I don’t ever watch Leicester unless it’s against Arsenal)

For £60m+ I’d want someone at least good enough to get in the England squad! :oops: :shock:

I think that he is a really good player, but there are question marks over him if the alleged rumors about him falling out with Brenda Rodgers are true - allegedly heatbutted Rodgers and there is no excuse for any player to do that to the manager IMO. It was telling that he was only on bench for last few games of the season, and that includes the fa cup final

Where and when did guendouzi hit that useless c.unt ?? I must have missed that :?

Call it naive or old fashioned if you like, but I would have more respect for a guy that punched me than I guy that head butted me - the headbutt seems worse in my view
There were rumours he offered Arteta out , guess we'll never know the truth, but clearly there were discipline issues which carried on with his loan club. As for Maddison , good player not sure if he has regular injury issues but if he does we'll definitely sign him !

Offering arteta out is nowhere near the same ball park as head butting your manager

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:21 pm
Arsenal are ready to launch another attempt to sign Lyon’s Houssem Aouar. The Ligue 1 club’s failure to qualify for the Champions League means Aouar will cost as little as £20m - a figure well within the North London club’s price range. [Sun exclusive] https://t.co/FHcoyao5Vz

The most obvious purchase, which of course means that it is the most unlikeliest purchase :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:28 am
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 pm
wibble wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:48 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:45 pm
I disagree it is a great way to end an argument if you get it right :shock:
Throat punch is much classier. :D
Or the Onebard ‘finger up the bum’ method :shock:
Well, it is pride month. :gayflag:

Over here the post office bring out commerative (sp :oops: ) booklets of 10 stamps every so often (the last one's were U2 stamps), and if your post office does not sell them all you can return them and they will credit your account accordingly. This month they have released Pride booklets and we have all been told that they will not accept returns on these stamps - in other words we have to be seen to be pushing these stamps whether people want them or not, and we are literally forcing them down peoples throats (no pun intended).

More pc bollox imo
Conform or be labelled (or cancelled as the woke folk say today). It's not enough to not give a rats arse who anyone sleeps with, society seems to want peddle acceptance by slapping a rainbow on everything.

Nothing says "equality" like promoting differences.

Arsenal Till I Die

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:42 pm
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

He's SHITE!!!!

He is shite I agree, but I would rather buy him and play him midfield, than waste a single penny on that useless berge c.unt - he is absolutely dogshite to the point that he would make alex mong look good :shock: :shock:
Sort of indicative of the current state of this club though, isn't it? That our inexperienced manager is targeting players who couldn't even shine in a team that finished bottom of the PL. our inexperienced DoF (or whatever Edu is supposed to be) unable to land any suffiencet deal of note, unless there is some sort of release clause or free transfer. Our inexperienced (to football) chairman/owner who doesn't know Berge from Bergkamp.

"Trust the process" they say, while offering us fucking shambles.

Midz

Post by Midz »

So, who is our 'top target' today?

Houssem Aouar?

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:43 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:24 pm
augie wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
augie wrote:

Offering arteta out is nowhere near the same ball park as head butting your manager
:D :lol: Of course not , but apparently it's bollocks , butmy point was reservations because of temperament etc , anyway let's move on , we've debated this to death 🤣

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are in advanced talks with Kieran Tierney over a new five-year contract. The club is hopeful of completing negotiations and securing his signature in the next few days. Would be a significant step for #AFC and a reward for Tierney's fine form in north London @TeleFootball

Midz

Post by Midz »

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/18/arsenal- ... -14795090/

That's right for our lot. Get him on the cheap and then blow £100K a week on his wages.
FFS!! Please get us a proper negotiator soon.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:13 pm
https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/18/arsenal- ... -14795090/

That's right for our lot. Get him on the cheap and then blow £100K a week on his wages.
FFS!! Please get us a proper negotiator soon.
You're not gonna get him for less than that , that's standard fare , he's a quality player?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:52 pm
So, who is our 'top target' today?

Houssem Aouar?

I thought it was Joe Cole?? :?