ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Midz »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am
augie wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:57 pm
Again the only way to get rid of these c.unts is to terminate - watch pep's cone boy take the credit for clearing him out too :roll: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15744832 ... -transfer/
Have a perusal at the list on there of our record sales - some of the top players in English / European football in the last 20 years and our highest fee received is still for Overmars back in 2000 :rubchin: :shock: !

I don’t really care how we get rid of the likes of Kolasinac - sale, free transfer, whatever he just needs to be gone.
Absolutely!!

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 am
StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am
augie wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:57 pm
Again the only way to get rid of these c.unts is to terminate - watch pep's cone boy take the credit for clearing him out too :roll: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15744832 ... -transfer/
Have a perusal at the list on there of our record sales - some of the top players in English / European football in the last 20 years and our highest fee received is still for Overmars back in 2000 :rubchin: :shock: !

I don’t really care how we get rid of the likes of Kolasinac - sale, free transfer, whatever he just needs to be gone.
Absolutely!!

And I agree with both of ye - the points I was making was (a) along with g88ner I predicted that the only way we are gonna get rid of the fat c.unt and willian is if we pay off their contracts and (b) when we did this last season arteta claimed credit for getting rid of them all despite the fact that the only one's he has got rid of is younger players

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Hector is being offered a new contract. Can't even be arsed to post the link.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 || Concrete developments in the transfer of Sead Kolašinac to Fenerbahçe. He’s turned down several offers as he just wants Fenerbahçe, with Arsenal prepared to sell at a low price [Via - @Fotomac].

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 || Despite Inter saying they didn’t want Lacazette or Nketiah, it is thought that they would “consider a player” as part of the €80m (£68m) they value Lautaro Martínez at. The same report mentions Arsenal‘s softened stance on Héctor Bellerín [Via - @Gazzetta_IT].

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:57 pm
🚨 || Concrete developments in the transfer of Sead Kolašinac to Fenerbahçe. He’s turned down several offers as he just wants Fenerbahçe, with Arsenal prepared to sell at a low price [Via - @Fotomac].
After watching the useless c.unt for 10 minutes this afternoon, we should be paying them to take him off our hands. What an absolute c.untslop he is

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:57 am
Not surprised in the slightest - wouldn't matter if Chambers produced 10 MOTM performances on the spin.....this fucking tart will still be a regular feature in the team

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:03 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Not surprised in the slightest - wouldn't matter if Chambers produced 10 MOTM performances on the spin.....this fucking tart will still be a regular feature in the team
Has Martinez-Lite taken a blow to the head? How can he watch Linda McCartney-Zoolander and Clive and think anything except "fuck me they are both complete gash"? :roll: :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arteta has confirmed that Xhaka will stay at Arsenal this season.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:31 pm
Oh ffs :lol: although I’m still hoping it’s just Arsenal trying to play hardball with Roma :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:41 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Oh ffs :lol: although I’m still hoping it’s just Arsenal trying to play hardball with Roma :rubchin:

The stupid inept c.unt didnt want xhaka to go in the first place so he is probably delighted with this news :roll: :censored: :censored: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Any player worthy of their pay Pulls Up Trees, this cun.t only plants them. :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:01 pm
g88ner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

The stupid inept c.unt didnt want xhaka to go in the first place so he is probably delighted with this news :roll: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Expect to see him take the armband once Auba gets dropped

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
augie wrote:
g88ner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

If (sorry when) that happens I'm posting dogshit to Martinez-Lite every day for the rest of his life. Fucking braindead cùnt. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
augie wrote:
g88ner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

If (sorry when) that happens I'm posting dogshit to Martinez-Lite every day for the rest of his life. Fucking braindead cùnt. :censored:
Leno and Xhaka will play more games than anyone else this season, closely followed by Bellerin. Nketiah will play more games than either Balogun or Martinelli.

Apart from finally looking to banish Willian, this is going to be the same sorry old c.unts that gave us our worst season for 26 years with a couple of new signings who will be used interchangeably with a load of no marks. White will be constantly rotated with Holding, Mari and Gabriel, and the kid from Anderlecht will be polishing Elneny's boots

On today's evidence shit for brains hasn't changed much