OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:53 pm
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:09 pm
OZIL WAS GIFT FROM GOD. WENGER GIFT TO US WITH GOD BLESSING. NOW WE PUBISHED BY GOD FOR TREATMENT OF PLAYER. WE KEEP BE BAD BECAISE WE ANGER GOD WITH TREATMENT WENGER AND OZIL. OZIL HAS TOUCH PASS LIKE ALLAH HIMSELF HE MAKE GOOD MIDFIELD AND SCORE GOAL BUT NOW WE LEFT WITH GIRL BOY BELLERIN AS PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS

I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT IT IS RODDERS WHO HAS PUBISHED US ALL
RODDERS TOUCH HIMSELF LIKE HAND ALLAH WITH SILKY SOCK GIRL BOY NOT FUSSY SCORE SCREAMER FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BOX
:shock:

That sock ain't "silky" anymore.... it's crunchy.... :shock:

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
OZIL WAS GIFT FROM GOD. WENGER GIFT TO US WITH GOD BLESSING. NOW WE PUBISHED BY GOD FOR TREATMENT OF PLAYER. WE KEEP BE BAD BECAISE WE ANGER GOD WITH TREATMENT WENGER AND OZIL. OZIL HAS TOUCH PASS LIKE ALLAH HIMSELF HE MAKE GOOD MIDFIELD AND SCORE GOAL BUT NOW WE LEFT WITH GIRL BOY BELLERIN AS PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS

RODDERS TOUCH HIMSELF LIKE HAND ALLAH WITH SILKY SOCK GIRL BOY NOT FUSSY SCORE SCREAMER FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BOX
THIS NOT MAKE SENSE I NOT KNOW HOW TO REPLY? IS NOT VERY GOOD ENGLISH I THINK

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:37 am
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

THIS NOT MAKE SENSE I NOT KNOW HOW TO REPLY? IS NOT VERY GOOD ENGLISH I THINK
I have sent you a PM, enjoy 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 pm
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

It's not so much that they (yes Plural) are 'crunchy' but when squeezed they sound like a packet of crisps. :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's not so much that they (yes Plural) are 'crunchy' but when squeezed they sound like a packet of crisps. :D
A nice bag of ´Wankers’ ready salted, definitely need Lineker to front that! 😂

Midz

Post by Midz »

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/26/arsenal- ... -14472700/

Fucking sickening!!!

At least we'll be finally rid of the c.unt in June.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

So, what you're saying is when you wear said sock/s it sounds like you are walking on Cornflakes??? :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

After today #Arsenal will have no more financial obligations towards Mesut Ozil. https://t.co/lCLIy3Zy09

Allegedly

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:03 pm
After today #Arsenal will have no more financial obligations towards Mesut Ozil. https://t.co/lCLIy3Zy09

Allegedly
:lol: :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Bit like leaving the E.U .

Crap negotiation . Still paying.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

A source close to Özil says there are advanced talks with international production companies about a documentary that deals with what happened behind the scenes in his last years at #Arsenal, reviews his and the club’s account of events of his exit from the club. [@TheAFCBeII] https://t.co/GiNjGWG5rv

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:28 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

So, what you're saying is when you wear said sock/s it sounds like you are walking on Cornflakes??? :rubchin:
Another hero that was blocked by DB10.......I was beginning to enjoy WENGER'S HAT, as much as Monostich, Baba and Red Member

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:25 am
A source close to Özil says there are advanced talks with international production companies about a documentary that deals with what happened behind the scenes in his last years at #Arsenal, reviews his and the club’s account of events of his exit from the club. [@TheAFCBeII] https://t.co/GiNjGWG5rv

That would make interesting viewing :rubchin: :rubchin:

Have to say that even though I was one of those who wanted him out long before he was gone, I did smile with his "trust the process" tweet on saturday - it wasnt a pop at the club or the players or the fans, but was specifically aimed at the cone boy, and was using lego head's own words to bury him :lol: :lol: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I agree Augie. I have no affection or frankly respect for the guy, but I have got time for shithousery.

I fucking loved when he stitched the club up by publicly offering to pay Gunnersaurus’ wages. They must have been fucking seething.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:59 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:25 am

That would make interesting viewing :rubchin: :rubchin:

Have to say that even though I was one of those who wanted him out long before he was gone, I did smile with his "trust the process" tweet on saturday - it wasnt a pop at the club or the players or the fans, but was specifically aimed at the cone boy, and was using lego head's own words to bury him :lol: :lol: :lol:
I fucking loved that as well.........trust the process indeed!