OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:36 pm
wibble wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:46 am

Be interesting to see how much of that 350k a week gets reinvested in the team..... yeah right.... :roll:
It’ll be interesting to see how much of that 350k a week we are still going to be paying in the first instance!
Yup. Given our well documented negotiating "skill" I'd imagine it might be 349.9k a week..... :lol:
Reminds me of Alan Partridge's classic offer for the house with the Buck Rogers toilet.

Maybe we should appoint the man himself as our Chief Negotiator - lets face, he couldn't do any worse and there would be far more laughs!

augie

Post by augie »

wibble wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:46 am

Be interesting to see how much of that 350k a week gets reinvested in the team..... yeah right.... :roll:
It’ll be interesting to see how much of that 350k a week we are still going to be paying in the first instance!

That's the part that I want to know too - the phrase "agree to terminate the contract" is in all likelihood grossly inaccurate and a million miles from the truth, so they should just come out and say that we have reached an agreement to pay off his contract.
I think that it is a good move for the club and arteta cos it will stop the incessant questions about why he isnt registered or playing

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Stop talking about it, dont even mention his name....... let's not jinx it

By the way, is this our mods or Arsenal contract negotiators:

:smiley_office:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Has the cu.nt gone yet?

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Loved the guy

Absolute fucking wizard (most of the time)

I know some of you lot don't like him

But fuck me he was / is world class, a half decent club would have accommodated that.

But yeah lets replace with him with chumps from Brighton and Norwich.

Good luck Mesut :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We managed to rid the club of quite a few of the window kicking AKB’s when we finally flushed Wenger down the shit pipe, here’s hoping the weird little Ozil fan boys also get the fuck out now we’ve finally gotten rid of the bug eyed piece of shit.

Not even in the top 50 Arsenal players of all time, a spineless little c.unt.

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:53 pm
We managed to rid the club of quite a few of the window kicking AKB’s when we finally flushed Wenger down the shit pipe, here’s hoping the weird little Ozil fan boys also get the fuck out now we’ve finally gotten rid of the bug eyed piece of shit.

Not even in the top 50 Arsenal players of all time, a spineless little c.unt.
When all your posts are puerile shit about which TV personality you want to fuck, calling others weird for liking a player that you don't is a bit strong.

Saturday night beers ??

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:46 pm
Loved the guy

Absolute fucking wizard (most of the time)

I know some of you lot don't like him

But fuck me he was / is world class, a half decent club would have accommodated that.

But yeah lets replace with him with chumps from Brighton and Norwich.

Good luck Mesut :barscarf:
Got to agree, technically one of the best players I've ever seen, won everything, that says it all, equalled Henry's assist record and that was playing with people like giroud ffs, had he played in the invinciible side or 2002 he would have smashed it by 10 more.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Good riddance as he's been a disinterested, lazy fucker for the past four years. The bloke absolutely sums up the last 10 years of Wanker, huge wages for little impact or reward, over-indulged, fuck all discipline and always fucking injured.
I won't dispute he was incredibly talented and a wonderful player but in truth he completely wasted his time playing for Wanker who was too shit and clueless to manage him properly. He was handed one of the best players in the world,should have built around him, but didn't know what to do with him or how to get the best from him and thought that signing him would shut the peasants up and give him free reign to keep going with his destructive megalomania.
Having said that, Ozil went from putting in Benzema and Ronaldo to watching Giroud Sanogo and Bendtner fuck it up every two minutes.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:39 pm
Good riddance as he's been a disinterested, lazy fucker for the past four years. The bloke absolutely sums up the last 10 years of Wanker, huge wages for little impact or reward, over-indulged, fuck all discipline and always fucking injured.
I won't dispute he was incredibly talented and a wonderful player but in truth he completely wasted his time playing for Wanker who was too shit and clueless to manage him properly. He was handed one of the best players in the world,should have built around him, but didn't know what to do with him or how to get the best from him and thought that signing him would shut the peasants up and give him free reign to keep going with his destructive megalomania.
Having said that, Ozil went from putting in Benzema and Ronaldo to watching Giroud Sanogo and Bendtner fuck it up every two minutes.
:D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Puerile shite? I aspire to reach that level of posting performance :lol:

Anyway I ain’t got nothing on the Ozil freaks on Twitter, fuck me you don’t want to get on the wrong side of those spotty little virgins. All with their Mesut avatars, commenting about him on every single post the club puts on social media. They are a strange lot, extreme cult like behaviour, they most definitely support the player over the club. Complete wrongun’s.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 pm
Puerile shite? I aspire to reach that level of posting performance :lol:

Anyway I ain’t got nothing on the Ozil freaks on Twitter, fuck me you don’t want to get on the wrong side of those spotty little virgins. All with their Mesut avatars, commenting about him on every single post the club puts on social media. They are a strange lot, extreme cult like behaviour, they most definitely support the player over the club. Complete wrongun’s.
I once took a glance at twitter then sat in the corner of a dark room for a few hours, never been back to it, ive got enough crazy living with me :lol:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I think that the beginning of his downfall for many was a game against City during Wengers tenure where Neville was commenting on him walking around when defending.

Great players adapt their game to the managers wishes. Mesut isn't a great player in my eyes. If he had only put as much energy into his play he did into his brand, he'd be a legend.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I won't have it,all this slagging,some of ye don't know what you're talking about.

Twitter is brilliant :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Has he actually, 100% officially gone yet? :rubchin: