OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Arteta has put great stock in the values of commitment and reliability. Ozil quite frankly offers neither and hasn't done for years. He was indulged by Wanker and allowed to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, Emery didn't know what to do with him, obviously had issues and turned to him when things got desperate and the fans had truly turned. Arteta has given him a chance and he's done fuck all to warrant a regular place.
Arteta needs to wipe away the years of shit under Wanker and the bizarre 18 months of Emery and Ozil epitomises the dying, desperate days of the Wanker dictatorship. In much the same way as GG cleared out players like Charlie Nicholas and Kenny Sansom who didn't fit his ethos or vision for the club, Arteta is wielding the axe with Ozil. Having him at the club is a major stumbling block to creating a new culture and if this is what it takes, then so be it. We were absolutely murdered by Wanker's spineless mis-management of some bone-fucking idle players like Adebayor, Gervinho, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Almunia and his pathetic inability to drop woefully shit players after months and months of terrible performances. Arteta has taken one look at the lazy, demotivated and frankly fucking over-indulged culture of the dressing room and told the players to fucking wake up, put some effort in and earn your places. Ozil has clearly thought fuck that and hoped he'd get away with it as he always did in the past.
I honestly tried to find reasons to support him for about five years and kept trying to convince myself that he was bothered or that it was going to work out but watching him amble his way around that pitch doing fuck all during that final in Baku 18 months ago was the final straw. He's wasted our time for too long, he's probably wated his own time and if he wants to sit at home and earn his money for another eight months or whatever it is then fuck him. Honestly, fuck him. Don't even bother having him at training. Let him fuck off on holiday until next summer.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Great job by Arteta in finally drawing a line under this parasites time at the club!
Yes we may still be stuck with him, but Ozil’s tweets showed him for the manipulative little bastard he really is!
We as fans have watched his disinterested, performances over the last 3-4 years!
How dare he insult us, with “loyalty” and “ club i love” comments!
Fuck off you c u n t

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm
Arteta has put great stock in the values of commitment and reliability. Ozil quite frankly offers neither and hasn't done for years. He was indulged by Wanker and allowed to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, Emery didn't know what to do with him, obviously had issues and turned to him when things got desperate and the fans had truly turned. Arteta has given him a chance and he's done fuck all to warrant a regular place.
Arteta needs to wipe away the years of shit under Wanker and the bizarre 18 months of Emery and Ozil epitomises the dying, desperate days of the Wanker dictatorship. In much the same way as GG cleared out players like Charlie Nicholas and Kenny Sansom who didn't fit his ethos or vision for the club, Arteta is wielding the axe with Ozil. Having him at the club is a major stumbling block to creating a new culture and if this is what it takes, then so be it. We were absolutely murdered by Wanker's spineless mis-management of some bone-fucking idle players like Adebayor, Gervinho, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Almunia and his pathetic inability to drop woefully shit players after months and months of terrible performances. Arteta has taken one look at the lazy, demotivated and frankly fucking over-indulged culture of the dressing room and told the players to fucking wake up, put some effort in and earn your places. Ozil has clearly thought fuck that and hoped he'd get away with it as he always did in the past.
I honestly tried to find reasons to support him for about five years and kept trying to convince myself that he was bothered or that it was going to work out but watching him amble his way around that pitch doing fuck all during that final in Baku 18 months ago was the final straw. He's wasted our time for too long, he's probably wated his own time and if he wants to sit at home and earn his money for another eight months or whatever it is then fuck him. Honestly, fuck him. Don't even bother having him at training. Let him fuck off on holiday until next summer.
Good points BUT if Arteta really is wielding the axe on lazy disinterested players then he needs to get chopping with a bunch of them after the city game.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm
Arteta needs to wipe away the years of shit under Wanker and the bizarre 18 months of Emery and Ozil epitomises the dying, desperate days of the Wanker dictatorship. In much the same way as GG cleared out players like Charlie Nicholas and Kenny Sansom who didn't fit his ethos or vision for the club, Arteta is wielding the axe with Ozil. Having him at the club is a major stumbling block to creating a new culture and if this is what it takes, then so be it. We were absolutely murdered by Wanker's spineless mis-management of some bone-fucking idle players like Adebayor, Gervinho, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Almunia and his pathetic inability to drop woefully shit players after months and months of terrible performances. Arteta has taken one look at the lazy, demotivated and frankly fucking over-indulged culture of the dressing room and told the players to fucking wake up, put some effort in and earn your places.
apart from xhaka. maybes db10s fantas..er i mean theories are true?!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Some excellent posts above form the usual suspects, very well played sirs.

Sadly when the headbangers wake up in a minute we’ll be subjected to more low brow offerings about how he should be in the squad coz he’s better than Calum Chambers innit?

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Again all I'm seeing here is mostly people obsessed with a personal dislike of him. I could not give a swinging fuck about that.

The FACT :D is even when he is on an off day he is a hundred times the player that Elnumpty and Xhakatard are or ever could be. Anyone that cannot admit that to themselves is as fucking deluded and agenda driven as the worst window licking AKB's were.

Anyone with even half a brain would think "get whatever we can out of him on the pitch until the contract is done then bye bye".

Persisting with the utter gash we have in midfield and leaving a superior player out because of a feud or a row or whatever the fuck Arteta has with him is lunacy. It's fucking retarded for people to be on here whining like bitches about our shit midfield that can't pass a ball and in the next breath saying don't play our best passer of a ball no matter what. :oops:

Also this horseshit about making a clean sweep after the Wenger years is complete bullshit. Don't make me laugh. We would have to get rid of most of our squad to get rid of the sense of lazy entitlement in it. Ffs we had Boomerang laughing and joking with citeh players after they beat us the other day,
after a game that saw possibly his worst performance and laziest effort in our jersey btw . Remind anyone of anything? Hmmm where did we see that begore? Oh is that part of the new tough Arteta regime?

There's a few of you cùnts going on my "to rape" list. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arteta coming out with "only for footballing reasons" story now.

Something stinks here.

He picks Xhakatard to start every game.

I'm starting to think maybe Almunia Is a Clowns conspiracy theory might not be as bat shit mad as I first thought. :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Of course Ozil is a million times better technically than Xhaka or ElNanny BUT Ozil is one of the laziest, don’t give a fuck wankers you will ever see on a football pitch, the club are SPOT ON in dropping him from all squads. The c.unt turns to social media to take the piss each time and then spouts loyalty about them club I love’. No you bug eyed fuckface lazy cu.nting shitstabber, YOU are the problem so fuck off to America and play 5 games a season because you are stealing a living and you are an embarrassment. C.UNT.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:50 am
Of course Ozil is a million times better technically than Xhaka or ElNanny BUT Ozil is one of the laziest, don’t give a fuck wankers you will ever see on a football pitch, the club are SPOT ON in dropping him from all squads. The c.unt turns to social media to take the piss each time and then spouts loyalty about them club I love’. No you bug eyed fuckface lazy cu.nting shitstabber, YOU are the problem so fuck off to America and play 5 games a season because you are stealing a living and you are an embarrassment. C.UNT.
Amen brother 8)

Ozil has barely tried a leg for us since Wanka and Ivan shit the bed and gave him that insane contract after Sanchez left. Emery wasn't long copping on to this, took none of his crap and then banished him from the team and fair fucks to him for that. Sadly when the pressure came on his job he wilted and brought him back in which ended disastrously for him unsurprisingly.

DB is falling into the trap where the less Ozil plays the better the idea of reinstating him into the side becomes, because you only remember the great bits, the sublime passing and link up play and beautiful goals and in your mind you think that's the Ozil we'd be getting if we stuck him back in.

But that Ozil is long gone, the beginning of the end was that contract extension and bringing him back would only see the return of the shit we've been treated to for the last 3 seasons, a player going through the motions, feigning illness and being a complete passenger in games 99% of the time.

Probably that Leicester home game where he ran the show has been the one exception, the rest has been unadulterated watery shite.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:00 am

Something stinks here.

I'm starting to think maybe Almunia Is a Clowns conspiracy theory might not be as bat shit mad as I first thought. :wink:
Well anyone who has watched Ozil since his stupid contract was awarded will know it was for footballing reasons. His performances before his comments on China were diabolical.Emery wanted Ozil out but wasnt strong enough to do it.Ozil has met his match in Arteta. If you add Ozil's transfer fee plus his 7 year wages it comes to over £120m.And not even Ozil's biggest fan can say he has paid back even a fifth of that.

Ozil is supposed to be world class so why are you comparing him with Xhaka and not Bergkamp

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Ernie71 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Something stinks here.

Well anyone who has watched Ozil since his stupid contract was awarded will know it was for footballing reasons. His performances before his comments on China were diabolical.Emery wanted Ozil out but wasnt strong enough to do it.Ozil has met his match in Arteta. If you add Ozil's transfer fee plus his 7 year wages it comes to over £120m.And not even Ozil's biggest fan can say he has paid back even a fifth of that.

Ozil is supposed to be world class so why are you comparing him with Xhaka and Elneny and not Bergkamp

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:05 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Amen brother 8)

Ozil has barely tried a leg for us since Wanka and Ivan shit the bed and gave him that insane contract after Sanchez left. Emery wasn't long copping on to this, took none of his crap and then banished him from the team and fair fucks to him for that. Sadly when the pressure came on his job he wilted and brought him back in which ended disastrously for him unsurprisingly.

DB is falling into the trap where the less Ozil plays the better the idea of reinstating him into the side becomes, because you only remember the great bits, the sublime passing and link up play and beautiful goals and in your mind you think that's the Ozil we'd be getting if we stuck him back in.

But that Ozil is long gone, the beginning of the end was that contract extension and bringing him back would only see the return of the shit we've been treated to for the last 3 seasons, a player going through the motions, feigning illness and being a complete passenger in games 99% of the time.

Probably that Leicester home game where he ran the show has been the one exception, the rest has been unadulterated watery shite.

Not specific to DB10, but I absolutely agree with the sentiment that many fans appear to be of that mindset. Reality is that, even long before arteta came back, we had a genuine genius who was only coming up big for the team maybe 10-15% of the games - the problem with that plan is that we simply do not have good enough players or team to carry what used to be a mercurial genius, so what he brings to the table through production is not good enough, and what he brings in work-rate is a disgrace and he has to go.

He, or his advisors, are absolutely sneaky coniving c.unts - all this pr bull.shit about loving the club and wanting to pay the mascot's wages is just a way of sticking it to the club and trying to cause a split with the fans :evil: If he cared so much, and loved the club so much, then why didnt he agree to a pay cut months ago like the rest of the players ? :rubchin: As rodders rightly points out, you cannot come the moral high ground about china when you spoort a turkish leader who has a disgraceful human rights record :roll:

Tbh I am still amazed after all this time when I hear fans calling for his reinstatement - that god that cant happen now so it will at least quieten that bulls.hit

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Spot on Augster, DB's gonna need more paper for that rape list he's compiling.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:05 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Amen brother 8)

Show some respect you little cùnt. :box:

The only trap I'm falling into is the one where the more Xhakatard and Elnumpty play the better the idea of reinstating Ozil into the side becomes. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ernie71 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Something stinks here.

Ozil is supposed to be world class so why are you comparing him with Xhaka and not Bergkamp
I know you're fucking old :wink: and everything Ernie but you are aware that Bergkamp doesn't play for us anymore right? Xhakatard and Elnumpty are not getting picked ahead of Bergkamp. :roll: