OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:53 pm
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:09 pm
OZIL WAS GIFT FROM GOD. WENGER GIFT TO US WITH GOD BLESSING. NOW WE PUBISHED BY GOD FOR TREATMENT OF PLAYER. WE KEEP BE BAD BECAISE WE ANGER GOD WITH TREATMENT WENGER AND OZIL. OZIL HAS TOUCH PASS LIKE ALLAH HIMSELF HE MAKE GOOD MIDFIELD AND SCORE GOAL BUT NOW WE LEFT WITH GIRL BOY BELLERIN AS PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS

I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT IT IS RODDERS WHO HAS PUBISHED US ALL
RODDERS TOUCH HIMSELF LIKE HAND ALLAH WITH SILKY SOCK GIRL BOY NOT FUSSY SCORE SCREAMER FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BOX
:shock:

That sock ain't "silky" anymore.... it's crunchy.... :shock:

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
OZIL WAS GIFT FROM GOD. WENGER GIFT TO US WITH GOD BLESSING. NOW WE PUBISHED BY GOD FOR TREATMENT OF PLAYER. WE KEEP BE BAD BECAISE WE ANGER GOD WITH TREATMENT WENGER AND OZIL. OZIL HAS TOUCH PASS LIKE ALLAH HIMSELF HE MAKE GOOD MIDFIELD AND SCORE GOAL BUT NOW WE LEFT WITH GIRL BOY BELLERIN AS PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS

RODDERS TOUCH HIMSELF LIKE HAND ALLAH WITH SILKY SOCK GIRL BOY NOT FUSSY SCORE SCREAMER FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BOX
THIS NOT MAKE SENSE I NOT KNOW HOW TO REPLY? IS NOT VERY GOOD ENGLISH I THINK

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:37 am
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

THIS NOT MAKE SENSE I NOT KNOW HOW TO REPLY? IS NOT VERY GOOD ENGLISH I THINK
I have sent you a PM, enjoy 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 pm
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

It's not so much that they (yes Plural) are 'crunchy' but when squeezed they sound like a packet of crisps. :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's not so much that they (yes Plural) are 'crunchy' but when squeezed they sound like a packet of crisps. :D
A nice bag of ´Wankers’ ready salted, definitely need Lineker to front that! 😂

Midz

Post by Midz »

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/26/arsenal- ... -14472700/

Fucking sickening!!!

At least we'll be finally rid of the c.unt in June.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 pm
StuartL wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

So, what you're saying is when you wear said sock/s it sounds like you are walking on Cornflakes??? :rubchin: