OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
Midz
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: Gabba Gabba Hey!!

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Midz »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:18 pm
A driving ban would be another reason to leave the UK in January....although he could hire a chauffeur with his £350k per week!
He could pay Gunnersaurus to drive him around
:D :D

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Redarmy »

George Graham speaking......

We’ve got to try and get rid of him and pay half his wages if he goes to another club, but even then it’s too expensive. ‘He’s got to be in a team that’s dominating games and he’s got to be on the ball as much as possible. ‘Without the ball… just no. He is definitely lacking, not even at the top level. Without the ball he’s not good enough. With the ball he can be good enough, but he has to be in a good team. ‘He was up and down like a yo-yo under Arsene Wenger. He obviously isn’t playing into the new manager’s style. ‘You play when you’ve got the ball but you also play when you haven’t got possession. He’s just not up to the standard that Arteta wants.’

All true as we know

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:49 pm
George Graham speaking......

We’ve got to try and get rid of him and pay half his wages if he goes to another club, but even then it’s too expensive. ‘He’s got to be in a team that’s dominating games and he’s got to be on the ball as much as possible. ‘Without the ball… just no. He is definitely lacking, not even at the top level. Without the ball he’s not good enough. With the ball he can be good enough, but he has to be in a good team. ‘He was up and down like a yo-yo under Arsene Wenger. He obviously isn’t playing into the new manager’s style. ‘You play when you’ve got the ball but you also play when you haven’t got possession. He’s just not up to the standard that Arteta wants.’

All true as we know
If they're going to sack our beloved Mascot, then the least they could have done was promote Marty (Ozil) Feldman from out of the squad to the position of mascot! - At least then we'd be getting something in return on our £350k a week!

falkirk goon
Posts: 3152
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:15 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:49 pm
George Graham speaking......

We’ve got to try and get rid of him and pay half his wages if he goes to another club, but even then it’s too expensive. ‘He’s got to be in a team that’s dominating games and he’s got to be on the ball as much as possible. ‘Without the ball… just no. He is definitely lacking, not even at the top level. Without the ball he’s not good enough. With the ball he can be good enough, but he has to be in a good team. ‘He was up and down like a yo-yo under Arsene Wenger. He obviously isn’t playing into the new manager’s style. ‘You play when you’ve got the ball but you also play when you haven’t got possession. He’s just not up to the standard that Arteta wants.’

All true as we know
If they're going to sack our beloved Mascot, then the least they could have done was promote Marty (Ozil) Feldman from out of the squad to the position of mascot! - At least then we'd be getting something in return on our £350k a week!
The fucker would phone in sick most weeks :lol:

User avatar
Midz
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: Gabba Gabba Hey!!

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Midz »

Are we still lumbered with this c.unt?

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 13442
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by rodders999 »

Midz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Are we still lumbered with this c.unt?
He launched his own clothing range yesterday the fucking dullard c.unt :roll:

Makes a change from playing fortnite all day I suppose.

PRICK :evil:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6709
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Midz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Are we still lumbered with this c.unt?
He launched his own clothing range yesterday the fucking dullard c.unt :roll:

Makes a change from playing fortnite all day I suppose.

PRICK :evil:
There’s a man focused on winning his place back in the team

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Midz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Are we still lumbered with this c.unt?
He launched his own clothing range yesterday the fucking dullard c.unt :roll:

Makes a change from playing fortnite all day I suppose.

PRICK :evil:

He's actually modelling some of the gear himself!

























Image

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8751
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Midz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Are we still lumbered with this c.unt?
He launched his own clothing range yesterday the fucking dullard c.unt :roll:

Makes a change from playing fortnite all day I suppose.

PRICK :evil:

He's actually modelling some of the gear himself!

























Image
:shock: :lol:

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Redarmy »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:41 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Midz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Are we still lumbered with this c.unt?
He launched his own clothing range yesterday the fucking dullard c.unt :roll:

Makes a change from playing fortnite all day I suppose.

PRICK :evil:

He's actually modelling some of the gear himself!

























Image
:shock: :lol:


:D :D :D

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Redarmy »

Leno talking to BILD from todays Metro

‘Mesut is still a part of the team and trains with us,’
‘He is absolutely professional, both on the pitch and in the changing room. ‘Obviously it’s a disappointing situation for him but Mesut handles it well and is absolutely loyal.’

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS!!!!

All that Money and he still hasn't got those eyes fixed. :roll:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6709
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 pm
FFS!!!!

All that Money and he still hasn't got those eyes fixed. :roll:
Is it bugging you ?

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 pm
FFS!!!!

All that Money and he still hasn't got those eyes fixed. :roll:
Is it bugging you ?

Oh! Zeimlig Lustig! :wink:


I didn't see that one coming! :D

User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3662
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by Nos89 »

Just a bit perplexed by the statements by arteta and leno this week about Ozil. He still trains with the first team squad, and arteta is not giving up on him...eh??? Dropping him from premier league and europa league squads and not playing him in the league cup doesn't sound like not giving up on him.
I do wonder what the hell is going on and that it must be destabilising the squad.

Post Reply