Championship Playoff Final

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattyj3nks

Championship Playoff Final

Post by mattyj3nks »

Hi all.....

I know this is abit unrelated but I'm trying to help out my brother in law in getting hold of 2 tickets for the Fulham v Villa playoff final.

Him and his brother work for the family business and have to work weekends so rented their season tickets out for the season and included away games and finals as part of the deal which now means they cant get tickets.

Does anyone on here know of any contacts who may be able to help out rather than them getting scammed by touts.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks
Mat

herbert

Re: Championship Playoff Final

Post by herbert »

mattyj3nks wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:51 pm
Hi all.....

I know this is abit unrelated but I'm trying to help out my brother in law in getting hold of 2 tickets for the Fulham v Villa playoff final.

Him and his brother work for the family business and have to work weekends so rented their season tickets out for the season and included away games and finals as part of the deal which now means they cant get tickets.

Does anyone on here know of any contacts who may be able to help out rather than them getting scammed by touts.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks
Mat
Are they Fulham fans? 38000 tickets and renewed there season tickets for next season?

On-Sale Dates
Tickets for the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final will go on sale with exclusive priority windows, subject to availability, as follows:

10am, Wednesday 16th May - 2017/18 Season Ticket Holders – maximum 5 tickets per person
10am, Thursday 17th May - 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders – maximum 5 tickets per person
10am, Saturday 19th May – 2017/18 Members – maximum 5 tickets per person
10am, Sunday 20th May - supporters with a previous Booking History – maximum 5 tickets per person

mattyj3nks

Post by mattyj3nks »

Sorry they are villa fans should of pointed that out. Can anyone help?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Come on Fulham :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

goonersid wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm
100%, don't want to have to listen to those c**ts going on about the European cup as well as all the rest who lord it over us

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

greengooner wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:48 pm
goonersid wrote:
100%, don't want to have to listen to those c**ts going on about the European cup as well as all the rest who lord it over us
We never fucking lose there mind. Not since Santa fell off the roof!

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

northbank123 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 pm

We never fucking lose there mind. Not since Santa fell off the roof!
Including this Diaby gem: https://youtu.be/22yNOd1ihfY

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

greengooner wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:48 pm
goonersid wrote:
John Terry has his Fulham kit on stand-by just in case he needs it for a celebration/photo opportunity if Villa lose..............horrible c unt