Unai Emery

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Unai Emery

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:59 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:25 am
Brilliant, fucking brilliant. The days of GG are well and truly back. We're getting into fights on the pitch and getting in the papers for 'bad behaviour'. That's more like it. Fantastic.
what we need now is for mustafi to drink drive through someone's wall :barscarf:
:lol:

Laughed out loud there.

But in all honesty the cùnt would go to ground too early and miss the fucking wall and take the whole house out of it killing the family inside. :shock:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cannon wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:40 am
They could be in trouble for breaking GDPR apparently :D

And it looks like the Tuesday Club is back...
It is a breach of personal data by the club true enough. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:28 am
Well that’s the reputation of that place down the shit pipe when you’ve got some member of staff selling cctv footage of VIP customers to the tabloids. Good luck getting anyone famous through the doors now.

Proper fucking order that the players were out partying together pre season - great for team bonding, however I am docking them points as there really aught to have been a few tarts present pouring champagne down their titties and into the lads mouths.

It gets a patented Rodders Rating of 6.5 outta 10 - encouraging signs but also some significant room for improvement.
:lol:

If Fat Sharon from Dagenham and her erstwhile ex-bestie former teenaged vodka buddy Vicky were still tag teaming squaddies and 3rd division footballers they could have turned up and got a proper beasting for themselves. Shame that Vicky let Trevor fist her and ruined their friendship..... :cry:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:41 pm
Methinks Dick is gonna have a few fires to put out in the coming days and weeks ........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7919695/ ... lub-binge/

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
it doesn't look good for Ozil does it ?

i think Dick is the 'one warning' type of bloke. and this it.

yes its great for team bonding, but they are professional athletes and we are not the chavs or the spuds.

Our lot should show a little class. which means if they are going to do it, do it in private and don't get caught.

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

I think he'll have a word and that'll be it. It's so early in his Arsenal career I don't think he'll want to cause a big ruck or fall out with anyone. And I think that course of action is entirely appropriate here- "boys enjoy yourselves but don't do anything stupid. Now time to focus on the 3 points" :D

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i just read the original article :
Seventy girls were specially invited to join the stars the private bash in the exclusive Tape club in London’s West End — where the stars ran up a bill of between £25,000 and £30,000.
i think Dick will be more concerned about who organized a private party for his players with 70 girls and let them blow thirty grand, than the nitrous.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

clockender1 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:58 pm
i just read the original article :
Seventy girls were specially invited to join the stars the private bash in the exclusive Tape club in London’s West End — where the stars ran up a bill of between £25,000 and £30,000.
i think Dick will be more concerned about who organized a private party for his players with 70 girls and let them blow thirty grand, than the nitrous.
Did the 70 girls blow anything?

8)

goonertone

Post by goonertone »

The players took some stick for posting their celebrations on social media after trouncing the scum.

A few days later the Sun reacts by publicising something that happened back in August in an attempt to embarrass the club.

Must be some pissed off scum supporting hack behind it as no coincidence for sure.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Fuck it, it's a non-story of a bunch of young lads enjoying the off season and spending the money they earn how they want. The exact same way young rich lads have for years, lucky bastards...... no-one got hurt, as far as i can see nothing illegal was done, hardly killing kittens are they. Oh and tell me none of us would have done shit like that if we had that sort of money at that age :barscarf:

Fucking hate the holier than thou attitude of the media and others when they get up to worse than this in the name of 'getting close to the source' or 'getting under the skin of a story', fucking bunch of hypocrits the lot of them :roll:

Enjoy it lads, you're only young once, and as long as your fit for training when it matters and able to play then nothing wrong in my books.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

If anything we're a better team for it. :D

I'd love to see the players use a balloon inhaling celebration after scoring tomorrow. That would be funny as fuck.

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:14 am
Fuck it, it's a non-story of a bunch of young lads enjoying the off season and spending the money they earn how they want. The exact same way young rich lads have for years, lucky bastards...... no-one got hurt, as far as i can see nothing illegal was done, hardly killing kittens are they. Oh and tell me none of us would have done shit like that if we had that sort of money at that age :barscarf:

Fucking hate the holier than thou attitude of the media and others when they get up to worse than this in the name of 'getting close to the source' or 'getting under the skin of a story', fucking bunch of hypocrits the lot of them :roll:

Enjoy it lads, you're only young once, and as long as your fit for training when it matters and able to play then nothing wrong in my books.

Bollox to that - I would be banging every fit bird that gave me any encouragement 8) Years later when I would have retired, I would be able to look bang on those memories with a big smile on my face - granted the memories mightnt mean a lot to the girls in question, but hey who gives a fcuk ? :lol: :lol:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

" I would be banging every fit bird that gave me any encouragement "

Isn't that otherwise known as rape ?;

:shock: :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:04 pm
" I would be banging every fit bird that gave me any encouragement "

Isn't that otherwise known as rape ?;

:shock: :lol: :lol:
Depends on the difference between Augie's definition of encouragement 'but she looked at me your honour' and hers 'he was so short and ugly i couldn't look away i was so horrified' :wink: :box:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Brilliant, fucking brilliant. The days of GG are well and truly back. We're getting into fights on the pitch and getting in the papers for 'bad behaviour'. That's more like it. Fantastic.
what we need now is for mustafi to drink drive through someone's wall :barscarf:
Nearly there: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7930224/a ... ng-ground/

What's this shitrag of a paper suddenly got against us? Have we banned them from the club or something or is Emery not pandering to them?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:56 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Nearly there: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7930224/a ... ng-ground/

What's this shitrag of a paper suddenly got against us? Have we banned them from the club or something or is Emery not pandering to them?
The Prawn sandwiches just aren't the same since the 'Once Glorious Leader' left, after all he built them with his own hands and they never existed before him