Unai Emery

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Unai Emery

Post by Redarmy »

Arsenal manager Unai Emery has asked his players to vote for their preferred choices as captain as he rebuilds his five-strong leadership group, according to defender Rob Holding. :rubchin:

Blim

Post by Blim »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:12 pm
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has asked his players to vote for their preferred choices as captain as he rebuilds his five-strong leadership group, according to defender Rob Holding. :rubchin:
WTF I don't like that, he should be picking the captain and 1 back up not fecking 5 ?????

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
What fucking nonsense is this? :roll: :puke:

Voting?

Preferred choices?

Five strong leadership group?

These words make my piss boil so hard my shit turns to paste ffs. :censored: :x

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:09 pm
Redarmy wrote:
What fucking nonsense is this? :roll: :puke:

Voting?

Preferred choices?

Five strong leadership group?

These words make my piss boil so hard my shit turns to paste ffs. :censored: :x
Sort of sums up my thoughts on the matter

Blim

Post by Blim »

I am all for giving anybody a chance, but lately I have started to worry if we have the right man, some of his decission making is off the fecking wall. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blim wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:01 pm
I am all for giving anybody a chance, but lately I have started to worry if we have the right man, some of his decission making is off the fecking wall. :?
It's not looking too good is it? His persisting with the utter gash that is Xhakatard, his persisting with the Russian Roulette goal kick routine, his (so far) failure to build a strong defence, his reducing of the Arsenal captaincy to a popularity contest..... the list goes on..... :|

But then I doubt many of us thought we would get Wenger's replacement exactly right on the first go so I'm happy enough to wait and see what Dick delivers in May. If we have noticeably improved over last season then I'd give him another year. But if we finish worse or have stagnated then we should look to replace him IMHO.

Blim

Post by Blim »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:05 am
Blim wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:01 pm
It's not looking too good is it? His persisting with the utter gash that is Xhakatard, his persisting with the Russian Roulette goal kick routine, his (so far) failure to build a strong defence, his reducing of the Arsenal captaincy to a popularity contest..... the list goes on..... :|

But then I doubt many of us thought we would get Wenger's replacement exactly right on the first go so I'm happy enough to wait and see what Dick delivers in May. If we have noticeably improved over last season then I'd give him another year. But if we finish worse or have stagnated then we should look to replace him IMHO.
I agree, it just worries me to see signs of Wengers stubbornness and arrogance raising its head within his decision making. His decision to keep starting Xhaka playing AMN when he can see they are not upto the mark, Xhaka has one good game and has a brainfarts in the next 5 games or more, As for AMN for me he is just not doing it, his decision making is sh1te, another one good game then Gawd help us in the next few. I know people will say he is played out of position but FFS how many chances does he need to sort out his defending.

Another thing, this whole captaincy debacle, is silly and a bit unnecessary, we’re coming up to October now and he hasn’t just named a captain even as a ceremonial position WTF do you need five captains? this in itself pretty much devalues the role and now that he’s turned it into a popularity contest it does so even more. Where is the strong leadership we need ??

Also WTF is all this rubbish about playing out from the back, we are just not any good at it and its putting us under pressure that we can do without, I don't know why he persists with that?

I hope he amazes us all I really do but I am starting to think mmmmmm can't see it.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Dick emery out before anymore "dad, I think I got it wrong again"

Blim

Post by Blim »

He is losing me, I think making Xhaka the walking nightmare Captain is slowly tipping the balance to me having negative vibes towards him and his decision making. :(

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Get this halfwit bastard out of our club!
He fucked up a top 4 spot from the easiest of positions last season!
He will fuck it up again this time around, which will be criminal, in a season were the mancs are at their worst in 25 years, the chavs in transition and the spuds “glory years in decline”
If this utterly stupid bastard thinks Xhaka should be our captain or hasn’t the balls to appoint one himself, then he is not fit to manage Arsenal football club!!!

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Torreira... I'm sorry we wasted your time, pls go & find a REAL TOP CLUB that respects actual SKILL, intellect & consistency!

Emery prefers to build a sand castle around a pile of Festering FECES, & put the Armband on it!

EMERY OUT!!!

Midz

Post by Midz »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:00 pm
He will fuck it up again this time around, which will be criminal, in a season were the mancs are at their worst in 25 years, the chavs in transition and the spuds “glory years in decline”
If this utterly stupid bastard thinks Xhaka should be our captain or hasn’t the balls to appoint one himself, then he is not fit to manage Arsenal football club!!!
Can't really argue with this.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:00 pm
So are you for or against him sid? :rubchin:

Someone had to! :D :box:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:37 pm
Torreira... I'm sorry we wasted your time, pls go & find a REAL TOP CLUB that respects actual SKILL, intellect & consistency!

Emery prefers to build a sand castle around a pile of Festering FECES, & put the Armband on it!

EMERY OUT!!!
I love the approach that you bring to your posts :lol: But I'm not sure that Torreira had any better offers than us and while he looks like a star at times in the pile of garbage that is our midfield, let's not get carried away that he is anything more than a decent player :lol:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Zanatos3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:37 pm

EMERY OUT!!!
I love the approach that you bring to your posts :lol: But I'm not sure that Torreira had any better offers than us and while he looks like a star at times in the pile of garbage that is our midfield, let's not get carried away that he is anything more than a decent player :lol:
He is MORE, I'm not saying Mkhit is the hottest thing since sliced bread, but looks at his Rise as soon as he left Arsenal, had an EPIC MOTM

performance against Bosina Scoring almost All the goals & Match winning goal, & now for Roma same, playing in his Natural position.

Forget the conversation on Torreira.

Xhaka would NEVER be Captain much less even be a player for ManU, ManCity or Liverpool!

He would Never get in teams, Henderson is simple, but Most importantly he leads by example & isn't the most Error Prone player in the squad.

But thats Arsenal yes.....again time will tell if this will burn Arsenal down AGAIN for this season.

EMERY on Arsenal Official Website

“I trust and believe in him and he is a good man, a good professional and a good player. Sometimes he has made a mistake, yes, but the most important thing is to analyse, to learn and to correct that in the future. " :cussing: :banghead:

Time.......