other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I still think they've got fucking no chance of winning it. There's no way in hell they are getting past Liverpool or Barcelona. No chance. Plus, they always bottle in the semis.

shu

Post by shu »

Ffs , whoever plays them in the final better turn up , ffs spuds last won the league in black and white yet beat Ajax they will be in the final

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

i simply cannot believe this. the whole of uefa is corrupt.

spurs in a champions league final. we are never gonna hear the end of it. its disgusting. i feel ill.

John F

Post by John F »

This season could have a nightmare ending :banghead: Don't rule out Ajax they look good and I think Song is now suspended .

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 pm

spurs in a champions league final. we are never gonna hear the end of it. its disgusting. i feel ill.
this.

a black day for football.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 pm
City have been toiling for a while now.....The victims are going to win the league....and Barca are not that good away from home either. Imagine a Victims v Scum final...... a horror story :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Imagine the dippers winning the league and then playing the scum in the final :( a nightmare scenario indeed

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm
They’ve gone peak fucking Spursy :coffeespit:
Kept refreshing the score to see the 5th Shitty goal come up but it never fucking came :banghead:
Fuck sake. Was getting updates to my phone and the sterling goal registered as 5-3 until VAR chalked it off.

:banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Just knew they'd win on away goals.. hopefully the c*nts knacker themselves out getting to the final, get thrashed 6-0 by Barca and then drop out of the top 4. :twisted: :censored:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

That was a cracking match. The Sane substitution puzzled me though - he did nothing once he came on.

Ajax v Barcelona final. You can bank on it!

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

F**k VAR, a license to fix every game and the single most shit addition to the game since Sanogo, I nearly broke my tv when they wiped off that city goal, you have to wait 3 mins before you can even think about cheering a goal, it will ruin football as s spectacle, I refuse to watch anymore of that champions league shite

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 pm

this.

a black day for football.
Give Ajax some credit.

Can't understand why the ref wasn't shown the angle were you see it's handball

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just relax. It's not going to happen. There is no chance that they will win it. Liverpool or Barcelona will tear them to pieces in a final. Ajax will sort them out in the semi too. Just relax. On top of that, fatty will be off from them soon enough.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm
I still think they've got fucking no chance of winning it. There's no way in hell they are getting past Liverpool or Barcelona. No chance. Plus, they always bottle in the semis.
they had no chance vs city...

this is it the end of days. we might as well close this place down when they win it. var is disgusting

im a sad bstard i despise them so much i should get help. im now meh about us but my only real interest in football is seeing those *word censored* fail

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 pm
City have been toiling for a while now.....The victims are going to win the league....and Barca are not that good away from home either. Imagine a Victims v Scum final...... a horror story :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Imagine the dippers winning the league and then playing the scum in the final :( a nightmare scenario indeed
If they win the CL I'm done with the game. Full stop. This modern football sh*t just gets more and more annoying.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Give Ajax some credit.

Can't understand why the ref wasn't shown the angle were you see it's handball
You could see that it hit his hand first from the angle that the ref was looking at. Llorente's arm muscle moved from the impact of the ball. That being said, I don't think that it was intentional.

The CIty goal was offside, but it didn't look like a pass which hit the City player through to Aguero, so I was puzzled as to why it was offside, but I don't know the rules when it comes to that.