other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blim

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Blim »

I don't care who beats the dippers as long as they lose, they have had a good start but I am praying the wheels will fall of soon.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:20 pm
Fucking victims have been steeped in luck again. Chavs have missed sitters and fucking VAR spotted someone's toes offside to rule out a chav goal. :roll: :censored:

Chavs missed sitters ?? Let's get it right ……… the latest bunch of over-hyped English youngsters (Abraham and mount) missed sitters :roll: Abraham in particular is a championship level donkey as proven by his woeful effort when through 1 v 1 with the shammers reject in the victims goals - even if he didnt roll it over to mount who would have had an open goal, he still should have scored himself, but then he showed the composure of a 2nd grade striker, and missed a glorious chance at a crucial time :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I see Kane has been praised for his improvised finish by still scoring when falling to the ground ... but the cheating scumbag probably practises that in training every day :roll: :censored:

Nice to see the scum on the wrong end of a VAR at last too! An outrageous decision which makes it all the more enjoyable because it cost them the game. Does this count at the 3rd away game in a row they've blown a 2-0 lead? :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Leeds losing 1-0 Eddie on for the 2nd half.

augie

Post by augie »

Southampton are useless c.unts - level when the scum go down to 10 men before half time, and still manager to lose 2-1 without creating another chance with the extra man. Nathan Redmond is a particularly frustrating c.unt as he just strolled through the game and their whole team were lazy and slow with their passing.

scum c.unts :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Poor old Everton......Feo is stretchered off after 2 mins after heading the ball :lol: and Iwobi runs on to replace him :suicide:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:39 pm
Poor old Everton......Feo is stretchered off after 2 mins after heading the ball :lol: and Iwobi runs on to replace him :suicide:
Then Iwobie was Eboued.....the sub was subbed..

Blim

Post by Blim »

I just want somebody to beat the dippers, I don't care who but they must be beaten, not a good day for us with all the top clubs winning.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Blim wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:58 am
I just want somebody to beat the dippers, I don't care who but they must be beaten, not a good day for us with all the top clubs winning.
:( :( :(

I know dude, I dread to think of the Utter Gobshyte chabber we would have to endure for the rest of time , if they somehow went unbeaten

It's bad enough with their phlegm ridden gobs whining on about how 'wee wuzz robbbbed by dat lino in 89' :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Buncha thieving, work shy lazy Ceeunts :cussing:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:58 am
Blim wrote:

I know dude, I dread to think of the Utter Gobshyte chabber we would have to endure for the rest of time , if they somehow went unbeaten

It's bad enough with their phlegm ridden gobs whining on about how 'wee wuzz robbbbed by dat lino in 89' :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

There isn't a chance they will go unbeaten

Blim

Post by Blim »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:58 am
Blim wrote:

Thats a very good description of them. :lol: :lol:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Shit like Gini W's goals are where Liverpool is with their luck. If God Forbid City lets one more loose everyone is truly fucked because Liverpool looks dead solid this season and coupled with their luck they might run with it this year if City doesn't keep up.

Throughout the seasons they will play shit away (once in a while) and get away with it by winning 1-0 with the shittiest goal ever so It's up to City to put pressure and let them bottle it. Just banking on something like Norwich away, United away or even cùnts away would give them a bad result. Surely not all three will bottle it at home against Liverpool? - I give us a half decent chance too if our defence is back in full force.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:39 pm
Then Iwobie was Eboued.....the sub was subbed..
:lol: :oops: :lol:

Palace owner's nose started twitching right there.... 8)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Come on Bayern :barscarf:

Another loss at the new toilet would be most welcome.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Get in !

Bayern 1-0 down, now 2-1 up :barscarf:

Gehen Sie Bayern :lol: