other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:42 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:28 pm
3 nil up with 8 minutes to go :coffeespit:

Why Rodders WHY!!!
:lol: :lol:

Fucks sake rodders every year you do this to me. You get me just a smidge worried and then I think naaaahhhh and then they fall to shit. Will you ever learn you silly little pervert? :D :wink:
:lol: I love them sooooii much :lol:
Fucking hell that was incredible :lol:

Peak spursy. You’d have to say that not winning when 3 nil up in the 82nd minute trumps our 4 goal Newcastle capitulation.

John F

Post by John F »

My son text me with the same worries as Rodders and I then started to feel worried.I should of known better :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

First nil nil of the season in incoming?

Brenda without Pereira, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Maddison & Vardy. Hopefully they’re still fucked Sunday.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Villa for the title :shock:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:16 pm
More like Villa for a two week holiday in Spain.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Best Villa team for years

Grealish is what we missed yesterday and even though there was not much end product from him today his ability to beat 1 or 2 players is outstanding and for me he is by far the most exciting English footballer at the moment

Southgate needs to pick him

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

So villa keep on winning and get themselves yet another clean sheet :rubchin: 17mill we flogged Martinez for :oops: ffs what a fuck up :oops:

John F

Post by John F »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:16 pm
Bit sickening when a Villa fan claims Martinez is the bargain of the season.

Midz

Post by Midz »

So, are Burnley actually bothered about the league?

herbert

Post by herbert »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:34 pm
So villa keep on winning and get themselves yet another clean sheet :rubchin: 17mill we flogged Martinez for :oops: ffs what a fuck up :oops:
We will never know how far he would have gone with us but on his performances before the move I thought he was going to be our no1 for many years

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

herbert wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:43 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
We will never know how far he would have gone with us but on his performances before the move I thought he was going to be our no1 for many years
I was gutted when we sold him herbert :cry: Leno doesn't fill me with confidence the way he punches everything.Martinez caught everything and it was the first time in years I wasn't shitting myself every time a cross or corner was slung into our box.Weve made a major booboo imo definitely sold the wrong keeper.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:05 pm
herbert wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
I was gutted when we sold him herbert :cry: Leno doesn't fill me with confidence the way he punches everything.Martinez caught everything and it was the first time in years I wasn't shitting myself every time a cross or corner was slung into our box.Weve made a major booboo imo definitely sold the wrong keeper.
17m too - another clusterfuck from our wonderful team of negotiators. Fuck me, Brentford are flogging players for double that. What a bunch of utter c.unts we have running our club

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

we were too focused on keeping our ageing striker (who has been useless so far this season).
however the form player who won us two trophies this summer was sold :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:13 am
we were too focused on keeping our ageing striker (who has been useless so far this season).
however the form player who won us two trophies this summer was sold :roll:
It doesn't have to be one or the other Rob. Who scored the goals in the semi and the final that won that FA Cup?

Selling Martinez was a huge mistake but blaming Boomerang is not realistic mate. He is our only top goal scorer and was a vital signing. He'll hit 20 PL goals minimum this season and might be the difference in us winning the Europa.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:05 pm
herbert wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
This was is for me too, i wasnt cringing at crosses or shots with EMi in goal but i sure as hell am with Leno and i definitely think we shouldnt have sold Emi, he should have started this season as the No 1 and forced Leno to up his game..and his parries come to think of it.

Anyhow still enjoying the spuds collapse in the time it takes my kettle to boil!!