other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:49 pm
United one down with 30 minutes left, we all know what happens next right? :banghead:

FFS Mystic Rodders

Make sure you Predict the Correct Outcome of todays game. :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When all is said and done, usually when you get to Christmas the table is rarely a fluke. For all the talk there has been of it being such a strange season, take a glance at the top six now Chelsea, Spuds, Liverpool, Man U, Man City and Leicester. Who would be remotely surprised if they finished up as the top six in whatever order? Not me

I'd also say that if you were asked for the clubs who would sit just below that lot it would likely include Everton and Wolves (currently 9th and 10th) and there's always a surprise team like a Burnley or Sheffield United......maybe this year it will be Southampton, Leeds or Villa. Can't see West Ham lasting there and would see them in mid-table.

Will be interesting to see how things develop today. Of course, I will be praying with every bone in my body that the vermin scum don't do us over, but if they did.....then wins for them, the Mickeys and Leicester would give the table a very familiar look. Lets hope that we can beat that lot at the least and knock them back to 3rd.......its then up to City, Leicester and the plastic Mancs to do the honourable thing and get those Scummers back in the Thursday Night Cup !

Maureen is only ever a couple of games away from a mass fall out with players, media and owners - lets fucking hope and pray, the first part of that cycle starts today :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

I know that they are only playing the baggies, but watching zaha tear them a new one and thinking that it is an absolute scandal that emery wanted him and was given the £72m waste of fcuking space that is pepe instead :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:34 pm
I know that they are only playing the baggies, but watching zaha tear them a new one and thinking that it is an absolute scandal that emery wanted him and was given the £72m waste of fcuking space that is pepe instead :roll:
I was thinking exactly that augie :cry: he's a gooner aswell..he was basically begging us to sign him ffs..i know he's not the most consistent but he would've been far better value than the 72mill gormless brainless sanogo looking fannyhole we have.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:57 pm
augie wrote:
I was thinking exactly that augie :cry: he's a gooner aswell..he was basically begging us to sign him ffs..i know he's not the most consistent but he would've been far better value than the 72mill gormless brainless sanogo looking fannyhole we have.
Not signed because of resale value, lol. I wonder what the resale value of the two players are now - Wilf more like £72m and Pepe £7.20

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Love him or loathe him there's no denying that Zaha is streets ahead of Pepevinho.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:06 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:57 pm
augie wrote:
Not signed because of resale value, lol. I wonder what the resale value of the two players are now - Wilf more like £72m and Pepe £7.20
:D :D :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

I notice that Wayne Rooney has condemned the Walll fans and branded them as 'mindless'.........................just let that sink in ,wayne rooney calling someone mindless ..................you couldnt make it up !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Less shit than shit is still shit.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Come on Brighton - three points tomorrow please.......expose this utterly useless c.unt for what he is.............16th in December :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Comes a time when I was actually relieved that wolves were denied a penalty by var against the mousers, I actually think I'm gonna walk away from football ffs

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:10 pm
Comes a time when I was actually relieved that wolves were denied a penalty by var against the mousers, I actually think I'm gonna walk away from football ffs
Yep we’re reduced to hoping the victims win each week now :suicide:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Wolves beaten 4-0 this week...

Every match just seems to emphasise how shit we are

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:36 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:10 pm
Yep we’re reduced to hoping the victims win each week now :suicide:
They play Spurs at Anfield next week 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Like watching a different sport seeing the victims dismantle Wolves tonight.