other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

Get in there !!!

Shameless *word censored* defending their own box for 83 minutes - unlucky arseholes

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Get in there !!!

Shameless *word censored* defending their own box for 83 minutes - unlucky arseholes
Yep boring boring totnumb, not enough time for the second probably though

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

And Ingerlund hero Kane dives and yet again no criticism! Cheating bastard!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How on earth can the ref not book the Crayon Muncher for Diving...trying to cheat a pen...KANE You Cheating C.U.N.T :banghead: :box:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The great thing is its another performance that confirms Yesterday's Man is just that - an absolute busted flush. Might get lucky and skank the League Cup but the bloke will never win another major trophy either domestically or with an English team in Europe

Got the two best strikers in the league and playing Burnley football - absolutely dire and the love in will be over within the next month or two

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck 'em. Forever irrelevant. Was it only a week ago or whatever when the world was claiming them as title favourites? What are they now, 6th? Give it another couple of weeks and the Moron Maureen love-in will be over and they'll be screaming and shouting for Hoddle or Venables again. Mugs forever and a day.

John F

Post by John F »

Villa could be dark Horses for top four .They were down to ten men and one nil up against Palace and didn't read the Arteta,Maureen parking the bus script and kept on attacking to score two more.I have only seen them 3 times this season against us ,the Dippers and Palace and they have looked good in all 3 games.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:29 pm
Fuck 'em. Forever irrelevant. Was it only a week ago or whatever when the world was claiming them as title favourites? What are they now, 6th? Give it another couple of weeks and the Moron Maureen love-in will be over and they'll be screaming and shouting for Hoddle or Venables again. Mugs forever and a day.
5th Perry my boy and City level on points with a game in hand and Villa a point behind with 2 games in hand

Only Maureen could take a team with the best two strikers in the division and turn them into the most boring, sterile sad act known to man. They've got Brentford in the League Cup semi so no doubt when the crayon muncher cheats them out of it, everyone will be wanking off to the "serial winner" again but I doubt they'll even win that.

30 years since they won the FA Cup, 60 years since they won the league. Its lucky for Sperz when the year ends in '1' (well a couple of times a century anyway)

Won't even finish top four - an incredible achievement when two players will probably get you 50 goals on their own

"It wasn't our intention to sit deep" says the man who plays Winks and Hojberg ahead of Dier. I'm sure Sissoko and a whole host of other shite will be back in the team to shore it up even more soon

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I see that walrus faced prick Fat Sam is giving it the large to anyone who will listen this morning - jesus, we're going to have to put up with this montonous c.unt again now aren't we? Hope to fuck we smash the shit out of them in a few days time as I won't be able to hack listening to everyone in the press heaping praise upon the egotistical c.unt if he keeps them up

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I have nothing against the baggies really - Pretty much a no mark little club whose fans are most famous for bouncing up and down...

BUT now that, that SLUGCUNT of a piece of shitt has taken over - I will pray and hope they get relegated.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:22 pm
The great thing is its another performance that confirms Yesterday's Man is just that - an absolute busted flush. Might get lucky and skank the League Cup but the bloke will never win another major trophy either domestically or with an English team in Europe

Got the two best strikers in the league and playing Burnley football - absolutely dire and the love in will be over within the next month or two
That love in period seems to shorten with each new team that he goes to. It must be close to around a season and a half now before the bottom falls out.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:14 pm
How on earth can the ref not book the Crayon Muncher for Diving...trying to cheat a pen...KANE You Cheating C.U.N.T :banghead: :box:
Just seen the dive again....fucking embarrassing, why no action from the ref ???

send the fucker off

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

City game at Everton called off due to covid :rubchin: your not telling me they couldn't get a squad together ffs :lol: more like they had a couple of top players out and were scared Everton would poke the bumhole off of them me thinks :rubchin: :lol:
On a side note if city are riddled with covid what's the chances some of ours got it last week when they bent us over :rubchin:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:36 pm
City game at Everton called off due to covid :rubchin: your not telling me they couldn't get a squad together ffs :lol: more like they had a couple of top players out and were scared Everton would poke the bumhole off of them me thinks :rubchin: :lol:
On a side note if city are riddled with covid what's the chances some of ours got it last week when they bent us over :rubchin:
Weren't Middlesbrough docked three points and fined for calling a game off about 25 years ago? Then they ended up getting relegated by two points. Surely City could have fielded some sort of team, which was the accusation thrown at Middlesbrough at the time?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Detestable bastard Pulis sacked by Sheff Wed after only 10 games, surely there can't be another club at any level who would employ this c u n t