other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:38 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:35 pm
Keane was right.....BAD CHAMPIONS :barscarf:

Alison has gone peak Almunia in the last 2 games, fucking shocking.

That centre back all the press were going on about being such a great coup that the victims got from Schalke is absolute fucking pony :lol:
Its a pleasure to watch isn't it. I must admit, i thought they would go on a strong run of wins and be right up there for the title again but I'm delighted to have got that wrong! They just said that based on their 2021 form they're in the bottom six :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I’ll put it this way SteveO, that’s my weekend off to a cracking start :barscarf:

After the 2 fucks up against City you’d think Alison would would make sure he just did the basics today but nope, out he rushes like Flappy on acid and makes another massive fuck up.

They are a fucking shambles at the moment and it’s terrific viewing :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Good old Dychey and his boys 2-0 up at Palarse..........making sure we cling to that crucial 11th place ahead of tomorrow's massive game. 10th place is at stake you know !

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Good old Dychey and his boys 2-0 up at Palarse..........making sure we cling to that crucial 11th place ahead of tomorrow's massive game. 10th place is at stake you know !
Funny thing is Stevo, top 4 finish is there for the taking if any of the teams from 4th - 11th could string together a 5 or 6 game winning run!
I'm not suggesting for one minute that we will manage that, but I've never seen it so open.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:12 pm
See those cheeky ole scallies in scouseland have been up to their old tricks....

Robbing Carlo Ancelloti's home.....

Same fate befell the Spanish waiter when he was managing the scouseFILTH

even local hero me me me Gerrard the DivingCUNT got robbed

Apparently the local media are blaming Cockneys because yooose knows laaaar wee'd never robbb from our own kind would wee?

Thieving bin dipping work shy lazy scumcunts
Almost makes me wonder if they've ever had any previous history of robbing and mugging their own fans, robbing off the dead bodies of their own fans and collecting dead supporters' benefit payments? I wonder if there's ever been any newspaper reports of any of that going on?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:07 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Funny thing is Stevo, top 4 finish is there for the taking if any of the teams from 4th - 11th could string together a 5 or 6 game winning run!
I'm not suggesting for one minute that we will manage that, but I've never seen it so open.
Its a proper shite league Sid, no mistaking..........which is why its all the more painful seeing us down 11th.......11th in a sea of shit. The Chavs have been fucking appalling and yet a couple of wins under Unai-Lite and they are 5th......1 point behind the Mickeys with a game in hand.

Fucking annoying that we've let ourselves drop so far - below Leeds FFS having played a game more

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Watching PSG vs Nice. 1-1 with an hour gone and Saliba looks a very good, young player to my untrained eye.

I don't know what to make of it all.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Come on City - stick one on these c.unts and get the league wrapped up as soon as possible

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:10 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:07 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Its a proper shite league Sid, no mistaking..........which is why its all the more painful seeing us down 11th.......11th in a sea of shit. The Chavs have been fucking appalling and yet a couple of wins under Unai-Lite and they are 5th......1 point behind the Mickeys with a game in hand.

Fucking annoying that we've let ourselves drop so far - below Leeds FFS having played a game more
Exactly Stevo! That's why I don't want us to win a cup this year!
Doesnt matter where we are now! but if we finish below the likes of Villa and the fucking Shammers ?
That's a different story mate.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Lloris is fucking shit :coffeespit:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sid did you just say you don’t want us to win a cup this season :shock:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Naming no names, of course, and it just so happens to have occurred to me today out of the blue:
How many times can A Keeper make mistakes, have a horror show, defensive calamity, recklessly dash out etc etc before someone starts asking serious questions about possible external motivations?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All the bullshitting scum "purists" that have lived off the sad compensatory myth of their "quality football" for OVER HALF A CENTURY must be vomiting in their own mouths watching Moron-hio use their shit little club to inflict his particularly turgid boring brand of anti-football on the world. :lol:

Imagine winning nothing for years AND playing shit football! :lol: :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If citeh can get another two or three here it'll have been a fantastic Saturday. :D 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

No wonder they play the window licker and Son every game - they've got absolutely nothing else. A team of absolute average Joes playing the type of football that only we match when Willian, Elneny, Ceballos and Xhaka play

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuuuck they wanna get that Sissoko off the cheeseburgers! He's got a gut on him like Randy in Trailer Park Boys! :shock: :lol: