other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by g88ner »

Phew, good thing Republic of Ireland got their shit together with a creditable draw vs Qatar :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

That really hertz

Wire you saying that!?
His Trans Sister asked him! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:36 am
Phew, good thing Republic of Ireland got their shit together with a creditable draw vs Qatar :D
:lol: :lol:

I'm loving it. The filthy corrupt scum that run the FAI thought they were being clever appointing a "man of the people", a home grown "talent", but really they were only saving more money for them to pilfer themselves. :censored:

The big old elephant in the room they somehow missed though is that the silly useless fucker has mostly only managed in the league of Oireland which is complete gash level football.

That equates to appointing Xhakatard as Technical Director of Football at Arsenal. It's like appointing Fat Tongue as a news reader on the BBC. It's like appointing Fat Sam AllthePies as manager of Ingurland. It's like asking your players to vote for who should be team captain - oof, hang on, we fucking did that.... :oops: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:04 am
That really hertz

Wire you saying that!?
His Trans Sister asked him! 8)
Are all these radio puns a wind up?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Watching England tonight makes you realise that Arteta is not too bad!

This is shocking from Southgate - doesn’t he know that subs are allowed ??

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

KT with a hat trick of assists for Scotland tonight

Herd

Post by Herd »

One thing that got my my fleeting attention was the continued absence of Ryan Giggs for Wales .
If you or I have a domestic and slap the wife or vice versa you get takne away and they either charge you or it's over .
Giggs has been bailed twice so that the police can carry out further investigations ..........like what ????
It seems to me like Police have bailed him so the girlfriend can carry out further negotiations ,what price a shiner ?
Bout £ 3 million I reckon !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

4-1 to the Baggies......lovely old job. Unai lite getting his arse handed to him by Walrus chops

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Now 2 - 5 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:27 pm
Now 2 - 5 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that is very funny! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mixed feelings in this one tbh. Great to see the chav take a beating at any time but I really really want to see Fat fuck Sam AllthePies get relegated. 8)

And now he has no Goals On Sunday and Chris "DADDY LOOK AT ME!" Kamara to go whining to either! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:42 pm
Mixed feelings in this one tbh. Great to see the chav take a beating at any time but I really really want to see Fat fuck Sam AllthePies get relegated. 8)

And now he has no Goals On Sunday and Chris "DADDY LOOK AT ME!" Kamara to go whining to either! :lol:
. I know what you mean I hate dirty, dirty big club they are NOT Leeds, but also seeing the Chaves get raped at home and the look on their new managers boat race is Sweet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WBA will still go down, so no worries. :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

. I know what you mean I hate dirty, dirty big club they are NOT Leeds, but also seeing the Chaves get raped at home and the look on their new managers boat race is Sweet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly right - the Tuchel love in was becoming sickening to be honest. The man who took over Klopp's great Dortmund team and won the grand total of one German domestic cup......the bloke must be the luckiest fucker around barring Martinez when he got the Belgium job. The Chavs are about to be the latest club he underachieves at, and West Brom are as good as down so there will be no escape for old walrus chops this time round

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not worried really. They are doomed. I just want it to be humiliating as fuck for the fat slob. The sight of the cùnt sitting there quaffing a fucking pint of wine and trying to work his third party ownership con while being a national team manager was disgusting. He's a fucking feral pig. :censored:

corkbarry1

Post by corkbarry1 »

I would prefer if Chelsea had won just to make sure that Spuds wont finish 4th.