other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by g88ner »

Apparently Leicester were in the top 4 for 242 days this season, more than any other club including City... and finished 5th! :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Take how Sid feels about Unai Emery, multiply by it how DB10 feels about 'Clive', and again by how augie feels about Arteta.......and you're just about close to how I feel about Brendan Rogers

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:34 pm
Take how Sid feels about Unai Emery, multiply by it how DB10 feels about 'Clive', and again by how augie feels about Arteta.......and you're just about close to how I feel about Brendan Rogers
From twatter -

Leicester City have spent more time in the top four than any other Premier League club over the last two seasons - but missed out on a top-four finish on both occasions.

Absolute bottler :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:48 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
From twatter -

Leicester City have spent more time in the top four than any other Premier League club over the last two seasons - but missed out on a top-four finish on both occasions.

Absolute bottler :roll:
Indeed but wait till he gets off to a flyer in the first 10 games next season and people start mentioning his name for our job and other big jobs

And that's what he is.....just a 'big job'. A great bottlejob turd

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

And I’m so fucking pissed off about it. The chavs completely collapsed at the end of the season, especially today, Leicester at home in front of their fans for the first time this season against a scum team in disarray, ahead twice and bottle jobbed it.

Shameful shit :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:58 pm
And I’m so fucking pissed off about it. The chavs completely collapsed at the end of the season, especially today, Leicester at home in front of their fans for the first time this season against a scum team in disarray, ahead twice and bottle jobbed it.

We've finished only six points off the CL places despite having more home defeats than in our entire history, our worst league start since the mid 70s, and the fewest home goals we've ever scored in a PL season

Just shows what an absolute fucking pile of shit this season has been apart from Man City. Even they won it at a breeze despite a shit start and got far fewer points then their best teams of 2 and 3 years ago

We're 8th best in an absolutely wanky league.

Once we celebrating scraping into the top four. Now we've just about made the top 4 clubs in London

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I see Poch has managed to achieve the impossible by failing to win the league with PSG :lol:

Lille, 200 million quid in debt finished ahead of the Qatari billionaires.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

#justsaying.

Leicester have something we do not: An owner who Does Care, is actively involved and whilst running the club; also employs its existence as a Name and Football Club as a business.

All we've got is a Money Grabbing Whore Of aCUNT who if it meant he could make a better profit by dismantling the club and selling us off like some pimp does a crackwhore he would.

#justsaying

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:58 pm

We've finished only six points off the CL places despite having more home defeats than in our entire history, our worst league start since the mid 70s, and the fewest home goals we've ever scored in a PL season

Just shows what an absolute fucking pile of shit this season has been apart from Man City. Even they won it at a breeze despite a shit start and got far fewer points then their best teams of 2 and 3 years ago

We're 8th best in an absolutely wanky league.

Once we celebrating scraping into the top four. Now we've just about made the top 4 clubs in London
It really does go to show that you can't fuck about in this league. Every fucking point matters and you need to be focused and on it every single game. For years and years, we've gone into matches looking half asleep, disinterested or just completely fucking clueless. We've thrown away points season after season and there's been no accountability at all anywhere in the club. Lose to Villa and Burnley at home, shrug the shoulders and move on, lose as always to City and the bindippers, shrug the shoulders and move on, concede last minute equalisers against relegation fodder season after season, oh, well, shrug the shoulders, talk of it being 'one of those days .' Fucking Wanker started this culture of apathy and allowed it to get so bad that it was as if nobody seemed to care about dropping points or picking the wrong players or throwing away matches before we even got on the pitch or handing shit teams three points god knows how many times a season. These days, it's so embedded in the club's culture that nobody seems to know any different.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:52 pm
I see Poch has managed to achieve the impossible by failing to win the league with PSG :lol:

Lille, 200 million quid in debt finished ahead of the Qatari billionaires.
:lol:

That's piss funny. Poxychinos, the most over rated manager in the history of the game couldn't even buy the league in a one team league ffs. Complete melt. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
:shock:

I very very much doubt that mate.... :D

There are probably tottnumb supporting serial killers on this planet that I hate less than I hate cuntface Clive. :censored:

:wink:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Villarreal 1-0 at half time. BT commentary so biased. As if Manure had won it already. As we know, the Spaniards aren’t the most entertaining side but they are well organised, strong, and have enough going forward to win this. Hope they hold on and the 3 ex-Mancs in the studio (Hargreaves! Why???) can have a little cry. Come on Unai!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Good to see the commentators at least attempting to be impartial :roll:

Not everyone watching this is wanking themselves silly over the Goblin and plastics :cussing:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

United will win this at a canter.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 8:24 pm
United will win this at a canter.
Is Van Nistleroy still playing ?