other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 pm
Fat Tongue really is vermin. The cùnt was wrestling a chav player, then kicked the chav and fell over holding his own foot like he'd been fouled. Just a diving cheating scumbag cûnt. :censored:

I'd dearly [bl]ove it if next weekend Clive takes out Fat Tongue and injures him - and himself. [/b] 8)
What I call a Win Win situation. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See the Chavs destroyed the scum.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Scum back in their usual crisis mode after a couple of lucky wins. In an unstable world, its good to see that some things never change.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:26 pm
Scum back in their usual crisis mode after a couple of lucky wins. In an unstable world, its good to see that some things never change.
That second half was as one sided as anything you'll see all season. The Window Licker looks like he's got the arsehole about not getting his move which is even better.

Would love to stick one on these c.unts next weekend. Imagine being title contenders after 3 games, then after 6 games being below the team who were 20th :D :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's what they do. :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:46 pm
That second half was as one sided as anything you'll see all season. The Window Licker looks like he's got the arsehole about not getting his move which is even better.

Would love to stick one on these c.unts next weekend. Imagine being title contenders after 3 games, then after 6 games being below the team who were 20th :D :barscarf:
Think it needs a 2-0 win for us to even up the goal difference

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

RIP Jimmy Greaves.

“Arsenal have class. I remember when I was at Spurs, the Arsenal players would arrive for matches in their navy blazers with the gold gun emblem sewn into their pockets and grey slacks. We couldn’t match their ground with that beautiful main entrance, marble halls and spiral staircase. Even in 1961 when we won the Double, we were never as big a club as Arsenal.”

“In the early 1960s, Spurs had a great manager and a great team. But they have never been a great club. Even when we had Bill Nicholson as manager and the likes of Dave Mackay, Cliff Jones, Danny Blanchflower and myself, Spurs still lived in the shadow of Arsenal.”

Played for our 3 London rivals, but Greavsie knew the score! :mrgreen:

John F

Post by John F »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:27 pm
RIP Jimmy Greaves.

“Arsenal have class. I remember when I was at Spurs, the Arsenal players would arrive for matches in their navy blazers with the gold gun emblem sewn into their pockets and grey slacks. We couldn’t match their ground with that beautiful main entrance, marble halls and spiral staircase. Even in 1961 when we won the Double, we were never as big a club as Arsenal.”

“In the early 1960s, Spurs had a great manager and a great team. But they have never been a great club. Even when we had Bill Nicholson as manager and the likes of Dave Mackay, Cliff Jones, Danny Blanchflower and myself, Spurs still lived in the shadow of Arsenal.”

Played for our 3 London rivals, but Greavsie knew the score! :mrgreen:
I remember his Saint and Greavsie show he was a real character .He had a great sense of humour and was always a pleasure to watch.Today's cliche ridden robotic pundits who hold degrees in the bleeding obvious should watch a few of those shows to see that punditry and presenting can be entertaining.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Dear Podence…..won’t you come out to play ?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Utd 0-1 villa

Fernandes misses a pen in the 90th min

Chavs lose as well ,our title challenge is back on :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nice to see that diving, whinging vermin Fernandez FuckUp and in the 93rd Minute :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also to see man $hitty beat the racist Chavs at their racist infested ground

Win tomorrow and it will have been a BRILLIANT Week-end. All we need is to ensure CliveElCunto doesn't start. <fingerscrossed> Lights a Candle & Kneels to Pray. :|

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Why two 12.30 games today ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No idea.

Four away wins today, so hopefully none tomorrow?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:banghead:

3 away wins ,VAR has just ruled out Burnleys last minute(ish) goal. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

though Brentfoed and mousers(*) have yet to play