other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CloakedGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by CloakedGooner »

Utterly despicable victim :censored:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

The premier league just needs to f*ck off now, roll on next summer and no football. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

With 5 mins left of our shit show I consoled myself by saying at least it would be invincibles day :suicide:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm
With 5 mins left of our shit show I consoled myself by saying at least it would be invincibles day :suicide:
My brother was watching that game and said that there was no way 5mins to be added on. Fucking sick of the officials helping them out

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We failed to have a single shot on target in the second half, with the last one coming in the 32nd minute :shock:

wibble

Post by wibble »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:49 pm
We failed to have a single shot on target in the second half, with the last one coming in the 32nd minute :shock:
And wolves managed 25 shots in total (8 on target)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:34 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm
My brother was watching that game and said that there was no way 5mins to be added on. Fucking sick of the officials helping them out
Prepare to be sicker (is that a word?) as this season develops..The media driven frenzy added to the blatant obvious bias by officials on the pitch and in studios as the relentless drive to give them.a title continues.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Look forward to checking back here later to see who has left a gooey mess in their shorts after the latest Leicester wankathon :banghead:

Memories of Koeman's dozen game start at Southampton.....

Bradfords

Post by Bradfords »

No gooey mess here but I'd take their manager, said through gritted teeth admittedly, and four or five of their players any day

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:26 pm
Look forward to checking back here later to see who has left a gooey mess in their shorts after the latest Leicester wankathon :banghead:

6 clear of us now mate plus another 3 next week when they inevitably do us up the fartbox :oops:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I fucking hate the victims! but they are playing like champions, winning when they don’t play well, last minute winners , never giving up and the luck you need to be champions!
Utd used to do it and so did we, I’m sure others found it as nauseating as we do now!
I so hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see past them this time round!
This world club thing, could maybe derail them, but if it doesnt then Argghhhhhhh!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Good side Leicester, they have 5 or 6 very good players and play as a very good unit. Have to credit Rodgers a bit even though I really don't like him. Leicester are by far the more likely side to get 4th place rather than Arsenal. We're battling West Ham and Sheffield United for 6th or 7th! 6 points from the last 15 available, FFS Arsenal, let's not do another 'Wenger' and keep an obviously incapable manager too long!!

EMERY OUT!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:53 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:26 pm

6 clear of us now mate plus another 3 next week when they inevitably do us up the fartbox :oops:
True, and they are on a good run. Still wouldn't want him as manager though. For the wider record, outside of his 12 match miracle:

- First Liverpool manager since the 1950s not to win a trophy after three seasons in charge
- After the Suarez / Sterling / Gerrard miracle season, got knocked out of the Group stage of the CL and then the round of 32 in the Europa. Ended the season losing 6-1 to Stoke
- Sacked after leaving Liverpool 10th after throwing away leads in five out of six games
- lost to Lincoln Red Imps at Celtic and oversaw their worst ever European result losing 7-0 to Barcelona

Just the man needed to take us to the next level I reckon. Just ask the Mickeys - they've had a mare since they fired him

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Iwobi just gave an assist to Dele Alli to put spurs 1 up

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Right on cue, Comedy Iwobi gifts a goal to Tottenham. Theo has made his usual lightweight contribution. They epitomise the last decade of Wenger