other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:08 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:22 pm
I had Tuchel in my top 3 to replace Wenger and you lot called me a fucking football hipster.
What the actual fuck is it with you and augie and your persecution complexes? One or two people disagree with you and a few months later you are claiming "everyone on here called me a lying hipster pedophile cùnt!"

:lol: :wink:
:lol:

Me and the Augster take our football hipster status quite seriously I'll have you know.

18 clean sheets in the 23 games since Tuchel took over :shock: , I don't think we've had 18 clean sheets in the last 10 fucking years.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:48 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:08 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:22 pm
I had Tuchel in my top 3 to replace Wenger and you lot called me a fucking football hipster.
What the actual fuck is it with you and augie and your persecution complexes? One or two people disagree with you and a few months later you are claiming "everyone on here called me a lying hipster pedophile cùnt!"

:lol: :wink:

Me and the Augster take our football hipster status quite seriously I'll have you know.

18 clean sheets in the 23 games since Tuchel took over :shock: , I don't think we've had 18 clean sheets in the last 10 fucking years.

In fairness to you rodders you did say Tuchel wasn't complete shit. I think it just took months of Martinez-Lite's idiocy for the rest of us to readjust our definition of "shit". :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Willock scores again for Newcastle,1 up against Leicester

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:23 pm
We would have killed Ceballos if he had stayed....

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:23 pm
the *word censored* is single handedly getting the scum in the CL. hate him even more

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bottle job Brenda doing what he does every year - blowing up big time in the last 10 games

Honestly if we appointed this fuckbag we would make Wenger and Emery's collapses look like a ripple of indifferent form

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

May 8th 1971.
For all you older Gooners like myself who on that sunny Saturday travelled to Wembley to watch the lads win the Double.

John F

Post by John F »

Sturgooner wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:37 am
May 8th 1971.
For all you older Gooners like myself who on that sunny Saturday travelled to Wembley to watch the lads win the Double.
Special memory for me as I was a young boy at the time and it was the first time I ever saw Arsenal play a live match on TV.I always had to rely on radio 2 for my football fix.After that day when I scored a goal in the field on our mostly Chelsea supporting council Estate I would do the Charlie George celebration.My favourite ever Arsenal shirt was the 1971 FA cup final one.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Leeds decent so far today, passing with pace and purpose........almost the mirror opposite of our lot.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

3-1 leeds and the spuds CL hopes take a dent, could we still catch them?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a pleasure Leeds were to watch today - tracking back, everyone knowing their jobs and some of the best creative passing and movement I've seen this season. Absolutely dicked the Spuds!

In complete contrast to the over-coached turgid shit we've been been served up under El Brent

Win tomorrow and we'll only be 4 points behind the vermin scum who look absolutely shite and have Wolves, Villa and Leicester left to play. But of course, we are managed by an absolute c.unt and will probably lose to Walrus Chops

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I do love the "never give up" attitude Bielsa has instilled in Leeds. Would take him at Arsenal in a heartbeat.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watching man $hitty vs the Chavs and whilst $hitty are 1 Nil up - The chavs are playing some really good football they will DESTROY US next week, do your self a solid and put a bet on for Werner to score - he will DEMOLISH our snowflake defence....

$hitty had the chance to go 2 up in last few minutes of the 1st half and auger tried to chip the keeper with a penalty..he looked a right fool, Pep looked at him as if to say What the fleck did you just do?

Good game though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That chav cùnt Werner is one of the biggest playacting injury feigning bitches I've ever seen. Every bit of contact he's on the ground holding his face or his ankle or his back. Fucking chav tart. :oops: :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sturgooner wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:37 am
May 8th 1971.
Nice. 8) 8)