other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Clummo99 »

I love a diving header. Very rarely seen nowadays, a dying art.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

scum 1 v manure 2.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:12 pm
I love a diving header. Very rarely seen nowadays, a dying art.
a diving art where Phat Tung is concerned. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I wonder which of his players Moron-hio will throw under the bus in his post match presser this week?

:lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Scum being scum as always. Fucking off back to where they belong in mid-table obscurity after a "successful" period where they've won absolutely nothing. :D :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Anyone here still wanting Maureen? :D

If Kane goes they'll be mid table

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:27 pm
Scum being scum as always. Fucking off back to where they belong in mid-table obscurity after a "successful" period where they've won absolutely nothing. :D :lol:
Still have every chance of qualifying for UEFA Conference one way or another. Will release a DVD to commemorate 7th place. Or maybe a blu-ray. Oh la la.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Win today and we're 4 points behind the Scum

Not that it's something to be proud of but they've got the two best strikers in the league and he inherited a team that qualified for the CL 3 years in a row and reached the final

That's how much of a busted flush the bloke is - horrible, despicable c.unt too. If they lose the League Cup final, I reckon Levy will punt him

Much as we mock the vermin, there's no doubt their owners have great ambition than our sorry c.unt

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Next up Fulham and they are away to Everton , it may get even tighter.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:39 pm
Next up Fulham and they are away to Everton , it may get even tighter.
Fulham have got a bit more mettle to them than when we played them in the opening game of the season...they have been unlucky in a few games this season as well. They'll be in there fighting for their lives. We'll be fighting for...........

nope, I've got nothing :? :?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Very very rarely I find myself hoping the chavs win a game, home and away to the scum each season is pretty much it (I really enjoyed the night the scum imploded at the bridge after being 2 up and handed the league to Leicester).

I also laughed my bollocks off the day of Demva Ba and Slippy G at Anfield but every other time they take to the field I hope the lose.

Except today where I’d actually like to see them slip city. I’d like to see city stung badly and hurt by a defeat today so they head into next weekend’s league cup final with a point to prove and take out their frustrations on the scum with a 5 or 6 nil win.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:42 pm
Very very rarely I find myself hoping the chavs win a game, home and away to the scum each season is pretty much it (I really enjoyed the night the scum imploded at the bridge after being 2 up and handed the league to Leicester).

I also laughed my bollocks off the day of Demva Ba and Slippy G at Anfield but every other time they take to the field I hope the lose.

Except today where I’d actually like to see them slip city. I’d like to see city stung badly and hurt by a defeat today so they head into next weekend’s league cup final with a point to prove and take out their frustrations on the scum with a 5 or 6 nil win.

I like your thinking there Rodders...

As long as the Utterly RAPE the Scum next week - that'll do for me ! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck...thought their next game was the final didn’t realise both of them were playing league games Wednesday night.

We’re playing next Friday :shock:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Citeh!
Always there for the taking, if you get tactics right, bit like our best wenker teams.
They wont win clge, lets just hope mourinho doesnt outfox pep, he's done it before!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:24 pm
Citeh!
Always there for the taking, if you get tactics right, bit like our best wenker teams.
They wont win clge, lets just hope mourinho doesnt outfox pep, he's done it before!
City made 8 changes today so I wouldn’t read too much into that result. They were to total shit today so hopefully that puts a rocket up their hole and gives them massive motivation to destroy the scum.

Also that cup keeper they play is absolute shit, hope they play Ederson next Sunday.