other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:31 pm
So after shipping 4 last weekend Schalke went one better and conceded 5 today leaving them rooted to the bottom of the table.

Who’d have thought that signing two complete fucking skid marks in Mustafi and Kolasinac while in the middle of a relegation dogfight would lead to such disastrous consequences :lol:
Meanwhile West Brom are flying high with Gibbs, Maitland - Niles and Bartley all ex gunners leading their title charge

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:14 am
rodders999 wrote:
So after shipping 4 last weekend Schalke went one better and conceded 5 today leaving them rooted to the bottom of the table.

Who’d have thought that signing two complete fucking skid marks in Mustafi and Kolasinac while in the middle of a relegation dogfight would lead to such disastrous consequences :lol:
Meanwhile West Brom are flying high with Gibbs, Maitland - Niles and Bartley all ex gunners leading their title charge
The myth rolls on..... :lol: poor old Maitland-Bendtner never got to play in midfield.... wrong. He did and he is a worse midfielder than he is a RB and he needs to just accept that.

The other horseshit myth about him is all his shit performances are down to him "not playing in his preferred position" (which again is horseshit, he has played their numerous times) but this myth totally ignores the fact that you do not lose your ability to pass a ball accurately just because you are not in your preferred position. It also ignores the fact that you do not suddenly start pissing the ball away under no pressure because you are not in your preferred position. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:01 am
StuartL wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

The myth rolls on..... :lol: poor old Maitland-Bendtner never got to play in midfield.... wrong. He did and he is a worse midfielder than he is a RB and he needs to just accept that.

The other horseshit myth about him is all his shit performances are down to him "not playing in his preferred position" (which again is horseshit, he has played their numerous times) but this myth totally ignores the fact that you do not lose your ability to pass a ball accurately just because you are not in your preferred position. It also ignores the fact that you do not suddenly start pissing the ball away under no pressure because you are not in your preferred position. :roll:
Yes, I remember THAT game - He was A-fuckin-Trocious.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Games plural, buddy.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:47 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Games plural, buddy.
I didn't bother watching after the first Catastrophe. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:47 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Games plural, buddy.
I didn't bother watching after the first Catastrophe. :?
:lol: Dont blame you. :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Scum 1 up already

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:03 pm
Scum 1 up already
Hopefully Burnely will be as shit as this when they play us next weekend :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Media wankathon cos sperz beat beernley is fucking unbelieveable!
Monkey boy is the new Maradonna and will inspire the shite at the lane to great things!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:37 pm
Media wankathon cos sperz beat beernley is fucking unbelieveable!
Monkey boy is the new Maradonna and will inspire the shite at the lane to great things!
I've always thought he had the features of a particularly ugly cùnty looking monkey, but a fat drug addict? :shock:

:lol: :wink:

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:56 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:05 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:51 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:27 pm
As i said mate, if Arteta is struggling to manage some of the slipper wearing idiots we currently have then no way is he going to manage Guendozi, so i actually think having a potentially troublesome player in a squad which already lacks confidence and cohesion could actually make things worse.
Add to that the fact he is utter shite!
There has been a myth created on this forum that he could play!
He was fucking useless, couldn't tackle, couldn't score goals, contributed fuck all, easily pushed off the ball, but ran around like fucking Bambi with a big mouth.
I honestly think he is worse than any of the shite we currently have!
As I've said before, Emery left Arteta with a bigger fucking mess than he inherited, at least Arteta has gone some way to sorting it out, I know there's still more to do, but seeing Ozil, Dopey and Mustafi out the door, may well be his legacy
He's no world beater but I'd say he's done more in his short career with us that than the Swiss turdbag has done in 100+ games

Arteta inherited a MUCH better situation than Emery did - two decent keepers (one of which he let go and replaced with the Icelandic no mark), Martinelli and Saka

I tell you what Emery inherited - the geriatric helmet headed cock in goal, Elneny, Koscielny at 35 years old, Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Ospina, Iwobi, Monreal aged 34, Mustafi, Chambers, Welbeck, Jenkinson, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Cazorla retiring/moving on, Mertesacker retiring, Wilshere fucked, Lucas fucking Perez, Joel Campbell........and a team that almost went the calendar year without winning a single away game and finished a distant 6th.

Arsene Wenger had cluttered the squad with c.unts above that gave us the 4th highest wage bill and who had no resale value, and squandered just about every saleable asset we had going for us..........leaving Dick with £40m to rebuild that entire fucked squad above. No young talents being brought through by Wenger......just a load of no mark and has been c.unts (as listed above).

I know you didn't like Emery mate, but to suggest he inherited something better than Arteta did is just insane. Wenger left us absolutely fucked and with a decade of a losing mentality behind us. I'll still maintain that finishing 5th with that crock of shit, just a point off the CL was a fantastic achievement. I bet we don't get that close under this manager, or any manager that this board appoints in the next few years (unless they somehow amaze us and get a proper manager like Allegri, rather than a novice or 'nice guy')
I remember Wenger's last game at Hull, the only away game we won that entire season, we flew that plane over in the middle of the love fest, saying "Kroenke, you're next". Sky refused to film the plane but The Evening Standard contacted me afterward to ask what our (the protesting fans) plans were now. My exact words were "If the club employ a no mark like Arteta there is going to be trouble"

And guess what, here we are......... In trouble, and heading for plenty more........

Maybe 2 seasons of our supine fans smurmering in the stands will eventually get rid of him??
In fairness you told the press there would be trouble. What have you done? It is your words you complain about. No one else to blame

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I think Hater of the Disabled Glenda Hoddle has had some kind of complete psychological collapse. Because the game he is commenting on is not the game I'm watching.

This plodding, misfiring, dour scum team I'm watching is by his account one of the all time greats. Everything they do is "so clever" and "ingenious" and "top quality". :oops:

Oh Kim Jong Walton is justifying the cuntiest hand ball you'll ever see given to deny Fulham an equaliser. Shameful. :oops:

Fuck the VAR Abomination. :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What a fucking joke having that Fulham goal ruled out and then West Brom have a last second equaliser chalked off because of an offside toenail by the complete fucking abortion that is VAR.

Get fucking rid of it it’s destroyed the game :roll:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

shocking decision in the scum game, they sneaked another undeserved win and the media wankathon about delle, bale, and the other *word censored* will continue. makes me sick. the var nonsense and luck they have in cup draws is i refuse to believe without outside influence. they sneak up on the CL places as the rest of the league cant get their act togther.

its key they dont get in as they will be well an truly fooked if they dont.

at least everton won.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

All 3 games fucked by VAR tonight. Killing the game.

How did we get from clear and obvious error (which I’m a fan of) to this absolute horse shit?