other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:55 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:08 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm
Can't believe that the victims haven't managed to find a third party to blame for their own dickhead fan managing to injure Adriaaaaan :roll:
:lol:

Apparently said dickhead fan had a Surrey accent..... :lol:
:roll:

In fairness he did say a cockney accent, unless......... :rubchin: :lol:

I'm a Londoner with a London accent - not a cockney so I'm safe :lol:
The cûnts will be holding a candle lighting ceremony and boycotting their own supporters then demanding a kangaroo court public inquiry which will them find Leeds and Chelsea fans guilty.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Liverpool condemned an idiot running onto the pitch at the end of the game in Istanbul....So did I in a previous post.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:23 pm
Liverpool condemned an idiot running onto the pitch at the end of the game in Istanbul....So did I in a previous post.
Funny that, they've never condemned a load of them murdering 39 Juventus supporters.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Yeah they should ban the crunt - I heard his name is Klopp

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:22 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Funny that, they've never condemned a load of them murdering 39 Juventus supporters.

:high5:

That would involve honesty and 'taking the blame' instead of blaming everyone else mate! :?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Southampton should be at least 2 up on the murderers only for some terrible finishing. Of course just before half time the victims score with their first attempt :roll:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

What the fuck id Ederson doing with his positioning allowing Lamela to score, fuck sake City.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

KDB single handedly penetrating Spurs like no tomorrow. Man City without him scored 98, if he is in form the whole season Liverpool will be nowhere near City this year.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Rian1 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:16 pm
KDB single handedly penetrating Spurs like no tomorrow. Man City without him scored 98, if he is in form the whole season Liverpool will be nowhere near City this year.
When tottnum get over the halfway line, they score.....whereas City could have had 6 by now :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Man city score in the 90th minute - VAR disallows the goal. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 pm
Man city score in the 90th minute - VAR disallows the goal. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
absolute bull.

so the goal was disallowed because of a handball. why is no one mentioning that the player was been held back before it

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 pm
absolute bull.

so the goal was disallowed because of a handball. why is no one mentioning that the player was been held back before it

Lamela dragged rodri to the ground from a city corner in the first half and nothing was given - even without var it should have been spotted, but if you are telling me that var didn't think that it was a penalty, or wasn't allowed say it was a penalty, then it is a fcuking disgrace :evil: :censored:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

I am genuinely disgusted. I’d actually be upset if we went to City and this happened and we got a point because no of this.

VAR is a fucking joke, how can Laporte remotely control a) his hand when his motion was to head the ball and b) In an arm wrestle with the defender and it went THROUGH THEIR hands and fell to Jesus. How can you disallow a goal where there wasn’t a handball, it was a mere scruff from Laporte and the defender’s FOREARM.

The clear winners are the joke of a club down the road who go away with an undeserved point. Both goals City’s fault and Kane has been not silent but a ghost the whole game, didn’t even have 30 touches probably.

If this is VAR’s shitty way of controlling the PL then I don’t want the help, I’d rather lose a game with a missed penalty/red card and whatever else the fuck they do with it.

This means slight hand touch even when the player is not looking at the direction of the ball to be given penalty or no goal.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ha ha ha
V.A.R.
ha ha ha
V.A.R

:D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Absolute stone cold penalty to City in the first half......not given...VAR shouldn't have even been needed, Michael Oliver not interested. How do the scum and the dippers get so much luck???

It's almost like the refs think they have to help those 2 clubs because they are the only one's who can stop City.