other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:08 am
I'm gonna have to start banning cùnts on here for all this deluded wanky scum hysteria. :box:

Cut it out you cùnts. The scum will not win the PL. :roll: :lol:

I would take our squad ahead of theirs every day of the week and twice on a sunday - I really cannot understand how they are being talked up as much as they are :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
I'm gonna have to start banning cùnts on here for all this deluded wanky scum hysteria. :box:

I would take our squad ahead of theirs every day of the week and twice on a sunday - I really cannot understand how they are being talked up as much as they are :?
They have Kane and Son which is better than any attacking partnership we can muster. Aubameyang is in their class (albeit not as a left winger :banghead: ) but our other two options are not in the same class as either of their two. Son's pace on the break allows them to play the 'soak it up' game Maureen favours. Arteta also seems to favour that but unless Auba is firing, he doesn't have the players to do it.....certainly not fucking Willian or Pepe. That is what is getting them through games. If we had either of those two strikers of theirs in our team we'd have far more goals and be further up the table. Nketiah and Lacazette are absolutely shit

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:04 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

They have Kane and Son which is better than any attacking partnership we can muster. Aubameyang is in their class (albeit not as a left winger :banghead: ) but our other two options are not in the same class as either of their two. Son's pace on the break allows them to play the 'soak it up' game Maureen favours. Arteta also seems to favour that but unless Auba is firing, he doesn't have the players to do it.....certainly not fucking Willian or Pepe. That is what is getting them through games. If we had either of those two strikers of theirs in our team we'd have far more goals and be further up the table. Nketiah and Lacazette are absolutely shit

Yes they are better up top, but both our full backs are better than theirs (yes even bellend), gabriel is better than any of their centre backs, partey would piss into their midfield, and I would argue that leno is better than their keeper who shits himself in every big game that they play :roll: If we are truly impartial we would agree that son and fat tongue are the only good players they have

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Liverpool Reserves showing why all those getting giddy about the Scum need not worry

Jurgen Klopp- the manager Arsenal could have had instead of extending the 8.5m a year contract of the senile old c.unt

Eventually we went for a Grade B manager years later, before moving onto a Grade U one now. Living the Kroenke dream

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:40 pm
Liverpool Reserves showing why all those getting giddy about the Scum need not worry

Jurgen Klopp- the manager Arsenal could have had instead of extending the 8.5m a year contract of the senile old c.unt

Eventually we went for a Grade B manager years later, before moving onto a Grade U one now. Living the Kroenke dream
Liverpool had a lethal front line and then went away and added Jota to it.

We had a dire front line bar Auba (present difficulties accepted) and went away and added Edu’s buddy Kia’s chav fucking has been to the mix.

:suicide:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:10 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Liverpool had a lethal front line and then went away and added Jota to it.

We had a dire front line bar Auba (present difficulties accepted) and went away and added Edu’s buddy Kia’s chav fucking has been to the mix.

For the same price in today's market that we paid for Lacazette back then

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

As much as it hurts to say it, the Victims (with a lot of first choice missing) again looked like a proper team, with tactics, drive, and teamwork. Corners that beat the first man, long balls that found the striker, overlapping runs at pace, and forwards who’s first thought is to beat the man and get a shot away, not pass it around the edge of the box again and again! They will walk the league again this year, no need to even look at the filth down the road!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

When things are running as well as they are at Liverpool at the moment, klopp could've got Rush and Dalglish from the stands and they still would've won. It wasn't that long ago we kept finishing in the top 4 with a squad that was becoming progressively worse. Between 2011 - 2018 how that squad remained in the Champions League is a mystery?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

When things are running as well as they are at Liverpool at the moment, klopp could've got Rush and Dalglish from the stands and they still would've won. It wasn't that long ago we kept finishing in the top 4 with a squad that was becoming progressively worse. Between 2011 - 2018 how that squad remained in the Champions League is a mystery?
From memory they didn’t remain in it each season for long

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

From memory they didn’t remain in it each season for long

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:25 pm
As much as it hurts to say it, the Victims (with a lot of first choice missing) again looked like a proper team, with tactics, drive, and teamwork. Corners that beat the first man, long balls that found the striker, overlapping runs at pace, and forwards who’s first thought is to beat the man and get a shot away, not pass it around the edge of the box again and again! They will walk the league again this year, no need to even look at the filth down the road!
We're like the mid-90s bindippers under that lettuce leaf, Roy Evans, in that we have a couple of decent players, some interesting younger players who need to be developed but far too many bang average players on huge contracts who aren't doing anything other than taking the piss and having a laugh. It took them fucking years to realise what was going on and it will probably take us fucking longer.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Another penalty for united....fucking hell :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The very best of luck to the Mickeys and the Chavs this weekend - something you'll rarely hear me say.

Lets get this Maureen wankathon over with and get them back down to 5th where they belong. Nobody else in this league can be relied upon to be consistent so truly hope the Mickeys go on one of their runs of winning about 10 in a row, to make sure its 60 full years since those *word censored* last celebrated a title

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:03 am
The very best of luck to the Mickeys and the Chavs this weekend - something you'll rarely hear me say.

Lets get this Maureen wankathon over with and get them back down to 5th where they belong. Nobody else in this league can be relied upon to be consistent so truly hope the Mickeys go on one of their runs of winning about 10 in a row, to make sure its 60 full years since those *word censored* last celebrated a title
Yep. My weekend will be spent hoping the victims and chavs both win.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

How long is everyone going to continue to take the knee before kick off? All eternity?