other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Dirty Leeds are back :evil:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Dirty Leeds are back :evil:
Leeds scum are back. Leeds are the Yorkshire bindippers. Shithole of a city, horrible club full of racists and absolute cûnt fans. Both interestingly enough have won the top flight title the same amount of times since 1990.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Can't say I'm too fond of Leeds but I think it's good to have them back in the top flight.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Hope they go straight back down again

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:00 pm
Hope they go straight back down again
I concur 8) the wankfest so far in the meeja has been nauseating :oops:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Spuds 3-0 up v Leicester, just halftime..Between the first and second goal Leicester were well in it and probably should have equalised.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice to see Leicester’s Wengeresque collapse continue - absolutely pathetic, but hardly a surprise under the Mickeys least successful manager for over 50 years

Shame we didn’t take dipshit Paul Merson’s great advice and do whatever it takes to give him a 5 year deal at the Arsenal

Perryashburtongroves

Bollox to the scum as always. Let them play on their usual Thursday nights, it will fuck up their league form and hasten the departure of the retard and the dog eater. Fuck Leicester too, absolute nothing club who jammed the league through doping their players to within an inch of their lives. Fuck off with all that 5000-1 shit, racist tramp Vardy, that fucking idiot Ranieri and that jug-eared crisp eating prick off the telly.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:30 pm
Bollox to the scum as always. Let them play on their usual Thursday nights, it will fuck up their league form and hasten the departure of the retard and the dog eater. Fuck Leicester too, absolute nothing club who jammed the league through doping their players to within an inch of their lives. Fuck off with all that 5000-1 shit, racist tramp Vardy, that fucking idiot Ranieri and that jug-eared crisp eating prick off the telly.
I've been a long time believer of this but have never heard anyone else voice the same opinion.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Leeds CEO coming with shite about them being a champions league club

Perryashburtongroves

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:37 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:30 pm
I've been a long time believer of this but have never heard anyone else voice the same opinion.
Do you remember about six months into the following season, there was a leaked report of doping at top clubs? It had a bit of attention for a few weeks but then went nowhere when there were calls for the FA and UK anti doping to investigate. I've always felt that it was covered up because the FA couldn't have anyone bursting their Leicester 'fairytale' bubble.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fuck you Leicester - truly fuck you. Bottle job c.unts

Hope Man Ure and Chavski both finish above them now which I never thought I’d say

Rodgers will be gone by Christmas when they’re 14th and playing every other Sunday, useless overrated *word censored*

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Fuck Harry Kane. He's the new Alan shearer, scores loads of goal but wins fuck all.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

So it’s looking like Chavski in the final. Two De Gea errors, the second is a shocker!
Bring ‘em on!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:17 pm
So it’s looking like Chavski in the final. Two De Gea errors, the second is a shocker!
Bring ‘em on!
Didn't cover himself in glory on the first either.