other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

Unreal that city can just spend 40 million on Ake just to retire him.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Chavs win again, that’s some fucking run they’re on.... we’re gonna get fucking rinsed midweek :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 6:26 pm
Chavs win again, that’s some fucking run they’re on.... we’re gonna get fucking rinsed midweek :banghead:
No we're Not Rodders we are going to get RAPED (Without any Lube) and it IS going to fuckinn HURT!.

How that wasn't a pen in the 89th minute to $hitty I do not know...They sent off Luiz for the exact EXACT same thing earlier in the season - They were I-Fuckin-Dentical...yet the Chaves het away with it and WE get FuckedOver by VAR & The Ref... It fuckinn STINKS to High Heaven.

FuckOFF VAR and FuckOFF and die Mike (Fergies Gimp) Riley you corrupt CUNTT!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Now now One Bard you better be careful with that kind of conspiracy talk or Auntie SteveO will be along call you a flat earther :wink:

Stonewall penalty by the way.

I know that game will have fuck all baring on the CL final but I’d still be concerned about how easily the chavs were able to rinse the city defence seemingly at will in that second half.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:24 pm
What a pleasure Leeds were to watch today - tracking back, everyone knowing their jobs and some of the best creative passing and movement I've seen this season. Absolutely dicked the Spuds!

In complete contrast to the over-coached turgid shit we've been been served up under El Brent

Win tomorrow and we'll only be 4 points behind the vermin scum who look absolutely shite and have Wolves, Villa and Leicester left to play. But of course, we are managed by an absolute c.unt and will probably lose to Walrus Chops
Totally agree - Scum were fucked by a real team performance today. If only our mob could produce that. Fuck 'em !. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 6:51 pm
Now now One Bard you better be careful with that kind of conspiracy talk or Auntie SteveO will be along call you a flat earther :wink:

I know that game will have fuck all baring on the CL final but I’d still be concerned about how easily the chavs were able to rinse the city defence seemingly at will in that second half.
:D :D

No mention here of the window licker's goal being ruled out for an offside armpit hair yesterday round these parts I see :D

The silly lines were being drawn for a couple of minutes before hand and the picture didn't even show when the ball left the player's foot for the assist......but of course these things only happen to Arteta :roll: :roll:

Don't get me wrong, I pissed my pants when it was disallowed but I can imagine the Host Gator would have been up on here had it happened to us

The problem is the way VAR is being applied and it applies to everyone

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:09 am
rodders999 wrote:

No mention here of the window licker's goal being ruled out for an offside armpit hair yesterday round these parts I see :D

The silly lines were being drawn for a couple of minutes before hand and the picture didn't even show when the ball left the player's foot for the assist......but of course these things only happen to Arteta :roll: :roll:

Don't get me wrong, I pissed my pants when it was disallowed but I can imagine the Host Gator would have been up on here had it happened to us

Nobody says this except you mate. Stop making shit up! :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:09 am
rodders999 wrote:

Nobody says this except you mate. Stop making shit up! :lol:
There are a few on here that would suggest the refs are out to get at us - Ok, maybe not just Arteta, but certainly us. Look at the actual post I've quoted for starters! People think that because we only give a fuck about us, nobody else. But if you watch the games every week you'll see it - Spurs were robbed by a toenail yesterday, West Ham last week. It happens every single week and you'll hear just about every PL manager moaning about it at one point or another

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fernandez only joined United last season yet that was the 22nd penalty he took today.

22 fucking penalties in less than two seasons, holy fucking shit :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Oh and piss poor goalkeeping for united’s second by online gooner poster boy Emi Martinez. Nowhere near the corner and he’s beaten all ends up.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Reminded me of Leno's control of his box if I'm honest Rodders :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:

:?

But I AM... The Earth IS Flat. :tonysaunders:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:55 pm
Fernandez only joined United last season yet that was the 22nd penalty he took today.

Yup! The Ghost of the Red Nose CUnnt Lives on and so his BitchGimp Mike Riley ensures that 'Tradition' continues. :cussing:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:55 pm

Will be more than 22. I'm sure Pogba has taken some when Fernandez wasn't on the pitch, maybe other players too.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Poch has gone peak spursy at PSG, they’ve completely shit the bed and Lille are going to win the league :coffeespit: