other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by StuartL »

Much as we deride City and Chelsea for not having history, sadly they are making plenty now and have done in the last few years.

I love the fact that we had great, great, teams in the 30’s, late 40’s - early 50’s and the 71 double team but nothing beats the here and now and witnessing it for yourself....even if you can’t go to the matches.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Was hoping Real would do a job on Chelscum but not looking likely now.

I'm not sorry to say, I hope Man City batter them in the final. It'll be a hollow victory with all the money Citeh have spent, but I can't stomach seeing those chav fuckers winning the CL again. Them winning it the first time after getting murdered by Bayern was one of my worst footballing moments ever!
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Wed May 05, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

I hate the Chavs more than I do Tottenham, but you have to give them credit for having the balls to switch managers mid-season.It worked for them in 2012, and it has worked again. Meanwhile, we stick with this second rater, half way down the league and struggling to get into the Ropey Cup Final.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Shameful Real Madrid, shameful!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 8:51 pm
I hate the Chavs more than I do Tottenham, but you have to give them credit for having the balls to switch managers mid-season.It worked for them in 2012, and it has worked again. Meanwhile, we stick with this second rater, half way down the league and struggling to get into the Ropey Cup Final.
Difference between an ambitious (scummy) owner Abramovich and just a scummy owner like Kroenke.

Still we can hold the moral high ground right?, just ask those anti-Usmanov pricks, they got what they wished for right?.

:roll: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I had Tuchel in my top 3 to replace Wenger and you lot called me a fucking football hipster.

He came in to the complete shit fest left behind by Fwank with the chavs 9th at exactly the half way point in the season.

They’re now nailed on for top 4, beat City to get to the cup final and if they can overcome them again in a few weeks will win another CL :suicide:

I think they’ve only lost the one game since he’s come in and their defensive record is incredible. They hardly ever concede and that’s with fucking geriatric Thiago Silva leading the line back there.

So fucking depressing, they completely destroyed Real over both legs, City better not shit the bed in the final :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Real were so shit tonight i thought Arteta was in charge, i reckon even we might have beaten them :roll:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

I finally decided I really hate the Chavski Nazi bastards much more than the Toilet Lids from the Middlesex Swamp a while back. :box: :banghead: :banghead: :box: :cussing: :censored:

Toilet Lids are flushing down the kazhi at a rapid rate, billion squid debt on their stadium, £200M bung loan from Boris, transfer fee debts of £125M plus they lost millions more from American Rugby & Concerts being cancelled! :mrgreen: It will take a while for them to strengthen their squad without CL money. They will sell Kane to help balance the books & waste the cash like before on total dross.

Feels dirty hoping that Oil Citeh win their first CL but that's better than another scummy Chav Nazi trophy. :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:22 pm
I had Tuchel in my top 3 to replace Wenger and you lot called me a fucking football hipster.
What the actual fuck is it with you and augie and your persecution complexes? One or two people disagree with you and a few months later you are claiming "everyone on here called me a lying hipster pedophile cùnt!"

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

As for the chav....

Hate the small club no history cùnts. :censored:

Also hate Gooners that take a little suck on the chav cock and come out with bollocks like "ooh you have to hand it to them they this that and the fucking other". :roll:

No I don't have to hand fucking anything to them. Get a grip you fucking tarts. This cùnty little no mark club and their gangsta cùnt owner helped ruin football. You know, the ruining of football that you cùnts spend half your time on here lamenting and whining about? :roll:

The modern game is an empty soulless money obsessed shell and that was started by two cùnts in particular: the fucking satanic whore cùnt that is Marc Bosman and the fucking dirty criminal shitsplat that is Abramovich. I can only hope Satan has a huge shit covered cock ready for both their throats. :censored:

It sickens me that I have to hope the Arab pimps have spent enough of their corrupt human rights abusing petrodollars to beat the Russian pimp.

But then tbh the CL for me was totally devalued when the chav won it a few years back. That ties in with my increasing disinterest in most things football I suppose. In a way I'll be sick if the chav win it again but in another way I don't really give a fuck anymore.

:yawn:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Oh dear, DB's menstruating again.

Run for cover!

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:36 am

Run for cover!

:moderator: BANNED :moderator:

I prefer to look on it like this.... this forum is much like the way you have a huge meal and then feel totally bloated and you go and have a massive deeply satisfying shit to the extent that you are not sure which was better, the meal or the shit. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The finals of the CL and EL should contain 4 English clubs now

I can't believe how overrated European football is. Real Madrid were absolutely mullered over the 2 legs, and PSG weren't a whole lot better despite their riches. Every time we've played in the EL have been somewhere between absolute shite and bang average and that includes Villareal. United 6-2 up in their semi final

The best football is played here now. When Messi and Ronaldo eventually jack it in the European product will be even weaker

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:23 am
The finals of the CL and EL should contain 4 English clubs now

I can't believe how overrated European football is. Real Madrid were absolutely mullered over the 2 legs, and PSG weren't a whole lot better despite their riches. Every time we've played in the EL have been somewhere between absolute shite and bang average and that includes Villareal. United 6-2 up in their semi final

The best football is played here now. When Messi and Ronaldo eventually jack it in the European product will be even weaker
Our league is the only truly competitive major league in world football. Even Argentina has always been dominated by the same two clubs, likewise Brazil where it's one of the usual three practically every year. We all know that Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, The Netherlands and Spain are exactly the same.

Saying that, if things continue as they are we'll be in a similar situation soon enough. We're almost there now.

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:42 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:36 am

Run for cover!

:moderator: BANNED :moderator:

I prefer to look on it like this.... this forum is much like the way you have a huge meal and then feel totally bloated and you go and have a massive deeply satisfying shit to the extent that you are not sure which was better, the meal or the shit. :D
:lol: With my wife's cooking defiantly the big jobby.