other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:35 pm
How long is everyone going to continue to take the knee before kick off? All eternity?
Until we score a goal from open play, so about the same length of time mate yeah

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Brighton should be 2 up :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:47 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:35 pm
How long is everyone going to continue to take the knee before kick off? All eternity?
Until we score a goal from open play, so about the same length of time mate yeah
I’m sure we’ll be treated to free flowing, attacking football tomorrow where we pepper the opposition’s goal for the 90 and score a bucket load.

Nah, thought not. :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What a signing Jota has been.

Still don’t think Liverpool are anywhere near the team they were last season which has me worried about you know what.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:54 pm

Still don’t think Liverpool are anywhere near the team they were last season which has me worried about you know what.
Head and shoulders above every team in the league - an entire reserve back four, and on course for 3 more points here

Will finish 15-20 points ahead of that vermin scum

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Head and shoulders above every team in the league - an entire reserve back four, and on course for 3 more points here

Game would have been dead and buried at half time if they were playing anyone half decent though.

Connolly missed the one on one and a shit penalty by dickhead Mupay should have had Brighton out of sight.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Game would have been dead and buried at half time if they were playing anyone half decent though.

Connolly missed the one on one and a shit penalty by dickhead Mupay should have had Brighton out of sight.
Imagine being able to play an academy centre half like Nat Phillips? What do the Mickeys think they're up to producing players from within for the first team

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When the Chavs beat the vermin tomorrow, and Leicester have the formality of knocking over Fulham at home, the trophyless wonders will be back down to 4th and hopefully the hysteria will die down. By the time the Mickeys roll them over on 16th December, I doubt they'll be in the top four

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Who was the last centre back to come out of ours? Big Tone? :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:14 pm
When the Chavs beat the vermin tomorrow, and Leicester have the formality of knocking over Fulham at home, the trophyless wonders will be back down to 4th and hopefully the hysteria will die down. By the time the Mickeys roll them over on 16th December, I doubt they'll be in the top four
I’ll drink to that :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Penalty here :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well what a load of shite that was - a penalty where Welwide lunges out for the ball and misses it completely and someone inadvertently kicks his studs. What is the game coming to? It has nothing to do with VAR either - just another clueless ref who hasn't played the game making a ridiculously bad call

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I can’t understand why everyone on here is so cock sure that the mickeys are going to walk away with the league this season. They look like they’re going to drop points all over the place to me even more so with the hectic schedule of games coming thick and fast.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:36 pm
I can’t understand why everyone on here is so cock sure that the mickeys are going to walk away with the league this season. They look like they’re going to drop points all over the place to me even more so with the hectic schedule of games coming thick and fast.
If the Chavs beat sperz tomorrow, I can see them setting the pace for this season.
Fat Frank is doing a very decent job, he’s had a few setbacks, but now seems to have settled on a style and I have to admit, he gets on with it without moaning!
I’ll cheer them on ahead of any of the other current front runners.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS Rodders mate - Stop self harming will you!

No matter how bad we may be at present You MUST Remember

It IS a spurzy world and they is FUCKKED!

Okay..Now stop with the fretting and foolishness and start enjoying life again.

:cheekkiss: