other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

Dortmund got ass fucked, seems the sheikhs have payed uefa to make sure city win it out :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Imagine going to Man City, being reduced to 10 men and winning 2-1

Still - how can we compete with moneybags Leeds eh?

Or maybe they have a manager who gets the best of his team. Hmm....the manager speaks next to no English either.....funny as I thought that prevented you doing a decent job.

The Leeds team - Meslier, Ayling, Llorente, Cooper, Alioski, Phillips, Raphinha, Dallas, Roberts, Helder Costa, Bamford

Same question as with West Ham.......how many of those would you take ahead of ours?

They've gone 9th. We're down to 11th. Could it be any more damning

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Leicester jobbying their knickers again it would seem :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 pm
Leicester jobbying their knickers again it would seem :rubchin:
Yep, the Brenda fan club will soon be wondering how he's managed it again :D

West Ham going back up to 4th and a single point behind Leicester.

An experienced manager who learnt his mistakes at small clubs, had an ill fated spell abroad, and now doing for West Ham what he did for Everton i.e. produce a team capable of competing for the CL places on a shoestring

I know which manager I'd rather have out of the two of them

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

@ 65mins W.shammers are turdholing Steptoe & co 3 - Nil and will move into 4th in the prem ahead of the chavs..

Who'd have thought it???? :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I would love it if Wet Spam and Leicester got the CL places and the Chavs, Victims and Dustbin lids missed out, fucking love it!
Have to give Moyes credit, he has worked miracles with a side that most would have thought would be bottom 6 this season. Also, this is the only time I'll give him any credit, but the rat faced c.unt from Manure on loan is on fire and will probably get the Spammers into the CL. :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Incredible that Son is playing on, never mind not off to hospital, after suffering that hammer blow to the face. What a bunch of cheats this lot are :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a vile cheating little c.unt Son is. Not a player anywhere in world football I hate as much as this bastard. I wouldn't normally wish it upon anyone but the day someone breaks that fucker's legs, I'll crack open the bubbly. Hate the c.unt with every bone in my body

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:16 pm
What a vile cheating little c.unt Son is. Not a player anywhere in world football I hate as much as this bastard. I wouldn't normally wish it upon anyone but the day someone breaks that fucker's legs, I'll crack open the bubbly. Hate the c.unt with every bone in my body
Just text my Manc supporting buddy (I know, I know) and said the exact same thing. The sooner someone snaps him in half the better, an absolute vile fucking cheating piece of shit. Scum :evil:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Despicable character...he even looks like a cheat :x :x

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:22 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Despicable character...he even looks like a cheat :x :x
The commentators all get sucked in by the c.unt too - the little gay celebrations, and the 'always playing with a smile' shit. He acts like a goody two shoes, like his mock tears when he ended the Everton lad's season last year. Wish Keano was out there now to do him Haaland style......."take that you c.unt" !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Only Preston and ourselves twice have gone a whole season without losing an away game. United are on for it here for what it’s worth....

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Only Preston and ourselves twice have gone a whole season without losing an away game. United are on for it here for what it’s worth....
Still delighted with that equaliser though. Maureen's shameful c.unts been doing what they do when its 1-0.....stinking the place out with 11 men behind the ball. Richly deserved equaliser

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:49 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Still delighted with that equaliser though. Maureen's shameful c.unts been doing what they do when its 1-0.....stinking the place out with 11 men behind the ball. Richly deserved equaliser
Agreed. Would like them to lose somewhere before the end of the season none the less....just not here :lol:

Away from home with no fans doesn’t count anyway :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

United aren’t great but they’re a massive threat going forward. They’d make shit of us in a Europa final if by some absolute fluke/miracle we were to make one :oops: