other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13606
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored

falkirk goon
Posts: 3156
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored
Brest v Nice :rubchin: the reverse fixture would be Nice -Brest :lol: it's a slow news day up here today :oops:

falkirk goon
Posts: 3156
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by falkirk goon »

Lovely to see goblin features fuck it at the semi stage again 8) fuck those fuckers 8) let's hope Citeh finish the job in the final by sticking the cock up those arseholes from down the road.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29756
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:40 pm
Lovely to see goblin features fuck it at the semi stage again 8) fuck those fuckers 8) let's hope Citeh finish the job in the final by sticking the cock up those arseholes from down the road.
:high5:

User avatar
goonertux
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by goonertux »

If Citeh are in full flow and play at that pace against the filth in the final, there really is only one winner! Fear not, fellow Gooners.

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 17794
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:42 pm
If Citeh are in full flow and play at that pace against the filth in the final, there really is only one winner! Fear not, fellow Gooners.
City have blown up against the Spuds a few times unfortunately, but I agree that if they hit the straps early doors they'll hopefully blow these c.unts away. What City have lost is the presence of a brilliant centre forward - Aguero looks an injury ridden shadow of the man he was and I'm afraid (apart from against us of course) Jesus is a lightweight of the highest order. Didn't surprise me yesterday that a centre half and defensive midfielder scored their goals.

If they go 1-0 down against the Scum it will suit Yesterday's Man down to the ground, and City will pass around to death with Jesus looking like a little boy lost. If Sterling, De Bruyne and the others are all flying and they get their noses in front, they could smash 'em! Here's hoping

SE12red
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:30 pm
Location: London

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SE12red »

The final is not till April so by then Kane will be injured and Son will be knackered.

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 17794
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

SE12red wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:21 am
The final is not till April so by then Kane will be injured and Son will be knackered.
That's the spirit :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

The Vermin and Ingerlund will play the fat tongued c.unt every minute of every game so that dodgy banjo string hammie is bound to go sooner or later.

User avatar
goonersid
Posts: 8033
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
Location: DERRY CITY

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by goonersid »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored
Augie will be gutted :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8768
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored
Augie will be gutted :wink:
:lol:

I'm sure he will be able to blame Arteta for that backpass :lol:

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2880
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 am
goonersid wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored
Augie will be gutted :wink:
:lol:

I'm sure he will be able to blame Arteta for that backpass :lol:
A bit unfair judging a player after one performance and that being his debut.

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8768
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:10 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 am
goonersid wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored
Augie will be gutted :wink:
:lol:

I'm sure he will be able to blame Arteta for that backpass :lol:
A bit unfair judging a player after one performance and that being his debut.
Sense of humour failure :lol:

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2880
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:10 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 am
goonersid wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Just watching the Nice game, Saliba making his debut, they're 2 down after 28 mins, he got a yellow card after 11 mins,didnt see the 1st goal, 2nd goal left back went to pass the ball back to the keeper but didn't put enough power on it, oppo player ran past Saliba to intercept it and scored
Augie will be gutted :wink:
:lol:

I'm sure he will be able to blame Arteta for that backpass :lol:
A bit unfair judging a player after one performance and that being his debut.
Sense of humour failure :lol:

Or maybe it filtres out all the dog shite :box:

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 13476
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

No way the game should be going ahead if the entire Villa first team squad can't take part. Farce.

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8768
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:23 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:10 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 am
goonersid wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 am

Augie will be gutted :wink:
:lol:

I'm sure he will be able to blame Arteta for that backpass :lol:
A bit unfair judging a player after one performance and that being his debut.
Sense of humour failure :lol:

Or maybe it filtres out all the dog shite :box:
:shock:

If thats the case then you won't see anything on this site :lol:

Post Reply