other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:43 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:28 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:07 pm
Home to Fulham :coffeespit:
Remember when drew at the Chavs a few weeks back and all the press kept telling us how they were going to win the league? Remember how most sane people just laughed? Still, they did beat Brentford and Stoke in the Covid reserves cup so that must be enough for them to bring out a commemorative range of mugs.
And to think that there were some fucking idiots on here soiling their little undies worrying about that lot winning the league, oh my days :oops:

6 points form 6 games since they beat us. GET FUCKED.

Saw a good one on twatter - Bus Parker 1 Scott Parker 1 :lol:
Next season Poppa Roddaz - when you get that dirty little itch in your ringer that the scum will win the league - remember what Uncle Old Dirty Bastard DB has said for years:

No. No, they will not. 8)

:lol:

What can I say I'm a doomsday merchant, my default setting is "we're all fucked, all of the time".

Driving to work this morning and Scott Parker came on the radio talking about how a point was the least they deserved and how they dominated the second half and were disappointed not to win.

Warmed my tiny little balls so he did 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:07 pm
Home to Fulham :coffeespit:
Remember when drew at the Chavs a few weeks back and all the press kept telling us how they were going to win the league? Remember how most sane people just laughed? Still, they did beat Brentford and Stoke in the Covid reserves cup so that must be enough for them to bring out a commemorative range of mugs.
And to think that there were some fucking idiots on here soiling their little undies worrying about that lot winning the league, oh my days :oops:

Next season Poppa Roddaz - when you get that dirty little itch in your ringer that the scum will win the league - remember what Uncle Old Dirty Bastard DB has said for years:

What can I say I'm a doomsday merchant, my default setting is "we're all fucked, all of the time".

Driving to work this morning and Scott Parker came on the radio talking about how a point was the least they deserved and how they dominated the second half and were disappointed not to win.

Warm balls are happy balls. :D

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:24 am
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Not if you scratch them after using vapour rub.😊

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Not if you scratch them after using vapour rub.😊
Oof! :shock: :cry:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I see now why you're called uncle old dirty bastard

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Did anyone see that dirt prick fat tongue give a sly fore arm smash to the Fulham midfielder (85th minute) after the whistle had gone, lots of players would have goe down there and had VAR got involved he would have gone off.

What am I talking about, had it been an Arsenal player that would have happened :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I see now why you're called uncle old dirty bastard
Yes. Yes you do. :D

UODB. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:51 pm
Did anyone see that dirt prick fat tongue give a sly fore arm smash to the Fulham midfielder (85th minute) after the whistle had gone, lots of players would have goe down there and had VAR got involved he would have gone off.

What am I talking about, had it been an Arsenal player that would have happened :roll:
Bite your tongue Lefty! That Fulham thug assaulted Fat Tongue's arm. :x

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Harry Crayon 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:16 pm
Harry Crayon 8)
I believe he once overheard Granny Botherer Rooney bragging about molesting all those dusty old vaginas and got excited thinking he was in with a shot at getting a bit of old drooping hippo yawn. :shock:

Apparently he misheard Rooney's pronunciation of "Widow Licker". :D

Badoom-toosh!

I'm here all week! :barscarf:

You cùnts. 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

So far another pile of shite from the so called greatest fixture in the history of the universe

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

In the tone of hysterical SlySports presenter (or that fucking cùnt with the fake modern Lurnden hip hop Gangsta init fam accent that's doing all their fucking voice overs at the moment) :

"The greatest fixture in the greatest league in the worldzzzzzzzzz....." :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

So as expected, we play soton in the cup Saturday, they beat Shrewsbury 2-0 tonight

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Well SteveO I said a while ago no way were lpool gonna breeze this league, beaten at home by Burnley for first time in 46 years, breaking records like The Arsenal.

Let's hope City get some run going, please not manure.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off bindippers, here's to another 30 years and more. :D