Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by Jock Gooner »

I know it's only a third kit but it's an Adidas 3rd kit and it's not fuck.ing mint fuck.ing green :lol:

https://twitter.com/Arsenal?ref_src=tws ... r%5Eauthor

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ohhhhh! Maaan ! Now THIS is the Dogs Wotsits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDAs3Y5ZFWQ

Fucking LOVE it..

KERRRCHHINNNNGGGG1 :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/MFJ9323

Exclusively available online & in-store from Arsenal & adidas until 18/08/2019. does that mean it will not be available at all after that date? :?

The Arsenal 19/20 Authentic Third Shirt is as the players wear on the pitch. This shirt is offered in dark blue with yellow detail and made from a lightweight fabric for ultimate wind-resistance featuring Climachill technology which is designed to keep you cool and dry even in the hottest weather.

Heat-transfer club badge
adidas logo and 3-stripe design on shoulders
Athletic fit is made for an athletic frame
Elongated curved hem for perfect fit with no change to back length
Made with recycled polyester
Quick-drying fabric to keep you cool and dry
Climachill technology - super-cool and dry even in the hottest weather
Crewneck design
Colour: Dark Blue/Yellow

Product code: MFJ9323

Midz

Post by Midz »

Oh yes, now that's a shirt! :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

That blue shirt looks nice and is probably the one that looks best if you wear it with jeans ... but I cannot think of a fixture where we will actually need this kit. Not unless we draw Melchester Rovers away in the FA Cup anyway :D

It annoyed me yesterday seeing us wear yellow at Newcastle when we should have worn red. Save wearing the yellow for when we play teams in red (or maybe teams with white shorts) because this is classic Arsenal and the contrast in colours is what makes it so good. To make things worse, I can see us turning up at Anfield and OT and wearing blue :roll:

Adidas have done us proud with all three kits but the people who make the decisions about what kit we wear are too often still clueless :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I like it. 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:29 pm
That blue shirt looks nice and is probably the one that looks best if you wear it with jeans ... but I cannot think of a fixture where we will actually need this kit. Not unless we draw Melchester Rovers away in the FA Cup anyway :D

It annoyed me yesterday seeing us wear yellow at Newcastle when we should have worn red. Save wearing the yellow for when we play teams in red (or maybe teams with white shorts) because this is classic Arsenal and the contrast in colours is what makes it so good. To make things worse, I can see us turning up at Anfield and OT and wearing blue :roll:

Adidas have done us proud with all three kits but the people who make the decisions about what kit we wear are too often still clueless :roll:
Sports Direct have had the trackie top version of this on their website for a while now calling it the European Presentation Jacket so maybe it might get a run out on a Thursday night.

Anyway, why did I have to post this the shirt news earlier.........wtf is rodders doing today that is so important :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 pm
Clash wrote:

Sports Direct have had the trackie top version of this on their website for a while now calling it the European Presentation Jacket so maybe it might get a run out on a Thursday night.

Anyway, why did I have to post this the shirt news earlier.........wtf is rodders doing today that is so important :lol:
Hangover wànk. :wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:54 pm
Heat-transfer club badge
does that mean it comes off ? :twisted:

to be fair, even the cartoon looks good in yellow on blue.

i still wouldn't buy it unless i can get that off it tho.

augie

Post by augie »

Lovely kit for sure, but I am hearing that the shorts are black - that is hardly true is it ? :?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:39 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:

:lol:

Must be, he's even too tired to log on and deny it.........not that he would :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:

Must be, he's even too tired to log on and deny it.........not that he would :wink: :lol:

Deny it? If we'd let him he'd fucking post videos of himself spanking his monkey ffs. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:44 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:

Deny it? If we'd let him he'd fucking post videos of himself spanking his monkey ffs. :lol: :wink:
Yup! That's Our Rodders! :lol:

Image deleted by Mod.

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

Can't decide who to get on the back! Would love to go with one of the younger guys who will become club legend one day! Of our guys under 24 will captain the team one day? Matteo?!

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

augie wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 pm
Lovely kit for sure, but I am hearing that the shorts are black - that is hardly true is it ? :?
Rly!? Black shorts? When will we first rock the 3rd kit?!

Clash

Post by Clash »

abaum5 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 am
Can't decide who to get on the back! Would love to go with one of the younger guys who will become club legend one day! Of our guys under 24 will captain the team one day? Matteo?!
Dont bother with a name mate. Not unless you get a past player like Bergkamp!

Sadly you cant trust players to become legends, especially the way the game is now.