Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:17 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:47 am
Oh I was there mate don't you worry (Some that say it actually were :wink: ). Me and Dad in the seats at the Anfield Road end, right behind the goal.

Caught up in the traffic jam on the Aston Expressway on the coach ride up, fretting if we'd make the kick off. No Internet in those days, no mobile phones, just the radio to listen to and hoping the kick off was delayed.

:D
Don't worry I believe you. :wink:

I'm just jealous as I had tickets organised through a mouser* supporting mate and he let me down, so I ended up watching it with a Gooner mate surrounded by a mouser* stag party in a pub in Dublin. The banter! :lol:

I was never the same afterwards with the mate that let me down for those tickets btw. :x :lol:
Our seats were right on the aisle just below the exit which was manned by a steward. All game long we were subjected to his cheeky scouse wit and banter about coming so close etc :roll:

The cùnt was nowhere to be seen at full time. Tosser! :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:17 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:02 am

I would imagine we won’t have to wait too long for the official release now that the fakes are being churned out but this will do nicely in the meantime.
I still have my original one but that looks like a damn good copy rodders. 8)

Post the link to the seller. I'd buy that to wear to the gym (the only place I don't feel like a twat wearing a replica jersey).

The dodgy shirts can be hit or miss with regards sizing and quality but this one is absolutely superb. Also some of the sites can be dodgy as fuck but the one I ordered from came up trumps.

I was going to post the link in my post DB, but then thought with it being hotter than anything found in Del Boy’s suitcase I better not in case it was against forum rules to promote counterfeit gear.

I was going to say if anyone wants one to PM me but the website no longer has them in stock :roll:

I’ve seen a few other websites that have them but because I can’t vouch for them I won’t link them, google is your friend if anyone wants to chance their arm.

I’ll keep an eye on the site where I ordered from and if they get them back in I’ll put up the link on this thread if allowed?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:17 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:02 am

I would imagine we won’t have to wait too long for the official release now that the fakes are being churned out but this will do nicely in the meantime.
I still have my original one but that looks like a damn good copy rodders. 8)

Post the link to the seller. I'd buy that to wear to the gym (the only place I don't feel like a twat wearing a replica jersey).

The dodgy shirts can be hit or miss with regards sizing and quality but this one is absolutely superb. Also some of the sites can be dodgy as fuck but the one I ordered from came up trumps.

I was going to post the link in my post DB, but then thought with it being hotter than anything found in Del Boy’s suitcase I better not in case it was against forum rules to promote counterfeit gear.

I was going to say if anyone wants one to PM me but the website no longer has them in stock :roll:

I’ve seen a few other websites that have them but because I can’t vouch for them I won’t link them, google is your friend if anyone wants to chance their arm.

I’ll keep an eye on the site where I ordered from and if they get them back in I’ll put up the link on this thread if allowed?
Cheers rodders. As the forum isn't owned by the club I think we are ok to post links to online shops once we warn users that the Gooner doesn't endorse the shop and its at the users own risk if they shop there. You can post the link as an educational item! If the owners of the Gooner object I'll take the link down. :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The third shirt is fucking orgasmic :shock:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Absolutely fcuking horrendous, and I say that as someone who loves adidas gear :cry:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:53 am
rodders999 wrote:

Absolutely fcuking horrendous, and I say that as someone who loves adidas gear :cry:
Da Fuq? :shock:

That's it, you've finally lost it. Been a while coming, but I knew we'd get there in the end and we have.

That's a thing of beauty, you're just not down with the yoof :barscarf:

AUGIE OUT

:wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Easily one of the nicest jerseys we've had for a long time

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:44 pm
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Easily one of the nicest jerseys we've had for a long time

YUGH!!!

They may as well make it sparkly while they're at it.

YUGH! :ewwwww:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:58 pm
I'd happily swap that headless mannequin for about three-quarters of our current squad.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:57 pm
I'd happily swap that headless mannequin for about three-quarters of our current squad.

that's one of the first team squad undertaking his advertising duties :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:12 pm

that's one of the first team squad undertaking his advertising duties :lol:
New signing on an eight year deal from the chavs.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He'd refuse to join. Wouldn't blame him.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

These little beauties go on sale tomorrow morning. Odds on getting 2 pairs before they are sold out?
https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/AH01801

augie

Post by augie »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:16 pm
These little beauties go on sale tomorrow morning. Odds on getting 2 pairs before they are sold out?
https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/AH01801

I think that they look savage, but at same time I dont know how they will look on a 52 year old (slightly :wink:) overweight man - the wife and my 16 year old son think they are shocking :roll:

Adidas are without doubt streets ahead of their competitors both in quality and in thinking 8) AFC are not having a successful time in the pitch in recent years, so lets launch commerative gear reliving successful years for fans yearning for success - it reminds the fans of happier times, and it shows the newer fans that we were a successful club and helps raise belief that we can be again