Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:06 pm
I like the fact that it's simple, no fucking about with different shades of red or adding silly patterns but really, it's all a bit everything and nothing and we might as well be running around in a red Emirates Airlines t-shirt.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The blue stripes would look better in white, but not to dissimilar to the '98 double winning shirt.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

The home shirt may look crap but I always love it when we have striped socks

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

For me, home kit = red and white, no messing.

I preferred the kit that Austria wore in the Euros (ironically, made by Puma).Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

A sportswear company masquerading as a football club 8)

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /third-kit

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

My daughter wants the third kit for her 11th birthday in a couple of weeks. I've always bought her a kit every year even when she had no interest in football. :lol:

Trouble now is she no longer fits into the kids sizes so said kit is now going to cost me well north of £100.

Just laid out nearly £300 on a uniform for secondary school and now this! 15 quid for a pair of fùcking socks. :shock:

Trying to put her off. :lol:
Last edited by Clummo99 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:08 am

That link opens on a page with Boomerang and some bird modelling the third kit. Who is the bird? His missus or a model or something? Do we sell that many kits to women they need to see it modelled? And seriously if it's his missus you'd think he'd be punching a bit further above his weight being a rich famous foobler wouldn't you?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:44 am
My daughter wants the third kit for her 11th birthday in a couple of weeks. I've always bought her a kit every year even when she had no interest in football. :lol:

Trouble now is she no longer fits into the kids sizes so said kit is now going to cost me well north of £100.

My daughter and son are now 17 and 16 respectively and I've bought them both every home, away, and third strip jersey every year since they were born. I shudder to think how much money I've pissed away over the years but I had to do everything I could to keep them interested in The Arsenal. I mean the football itself wasn't going to fucking do it was it.

Buy her the kit. 8)

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 am
Clummo99 wrote:

My daughter and son are now 17 and 16 respectively and I've bought them both every home, away, and third strip jersey every year since they were born. I shudder to think how much money I've pissed away over the years but I had to do everything I could to keep them interested in The Arsenal. I mean the football itself wasn't going to fucking do it was it.

Buy her the kit. 8)
We all know that I will. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 am
Clummo99 wrote:

Buy her the kit. 8)
We all know that I will. :lol:
:lol: :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

It was a lot easier to swallow when it was just a couple of £5 baby grows and a blanket. :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Is it a deliberate move by the club to bring out a kit based on the 1994-95 season to mark the last time we were this fucking clueless and depressing and finished up not in Europe? If so, I'm not sure they've got the hang of this whole nostalgia thing?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:33 pm
Is it a deliberate move by the club to bring out a kit based on the 1994-95 season to mark the last time we were this fucking clueless and depressing and finished up not in Europe? If so, I'm not sure they've got the hang of this whole nostalgia thing?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a good chuckle at that Perry. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:33 pm

:lol: Thing is you are probably right

They are Utterly and Completely Clueless.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:52 am
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:08 am

That link opens on a page with Boomerang and some bird modelling the third kit. Who is the bird? His missus or a model or something? Do we sell that many kits to women they need to see it modelled? And seriously if it's his missus you'd think he'd be punching a bit further above his weight being a rich famous foobler wouldn't you?
The ‘bird’ is Leah Williamson, the arsenal ladies and Eng-er-land centre half, and I’d gladly smash her anytime!

That said Auba’s missus isn’t great. :lol: