ST Renewals 2019/20

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Block93

Re: ST Renewals 2019/20

Post by Block93 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:47 am
Block93 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm
Renewed my two gold memberships today, (£1168 each!!) my son would never have forgiven me if I hadn't.

However, he is off to university in September, so we won't be going too much for the next three years. Hopefully I can get a small group of members who want a couple of good tickets every now and again, maybe to help them plan trips well in advance, if they are not local.

Great seats, on 18 yard line, upper stand near front, at the home end, above the singing block. Even right next to an exit for refreshments/toilets/ quick getaways, without disturbing anyone.

Anyway, hopefully I can post them on this forum and use the ticket transfer system, they'll be face value £45, whatever, maybe a fiver more for PL and a bit less for Europa.
Hi mate, just a friendly word to the wise - we have strict rules on here about ticket sales. If you charge more than face value we will ban you.
Fair enough, wasn't my intention, but point taken.

Just not sure what 'face value' for a gold member ticket actually means. For my seat, the Ticket Exchange charges members about £85, (of which I get about £75) for the Cat A games, and £49.50 (I receive £45.00) for the next category, whereas I effectively pay £45 per ticket for every match (as an average.)

Should I should just follow their match category pricing model, (with the EL and lower Cat games down to about £35 or less), and deduct the admin fee, which I won't be paying? Or maybe the ticket transfer system does it automatically? I will find out presumably!

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

wilko49er wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:08 am
Tollgoon wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:28 am
Good on you. Deadline day yesterday, so I'm waiting for them to ring or chase me up so i can tell them why I'm not renewing, before my 2 season tickets are retired, 12 years as well.
Deadline today, but anyway. Probably a few doing it. But there will Be others to replace us. they don't give a shit. Bet i wont hear from them. I haven't had nothing regarding renewals at all. Even when i called them and got my email address amended again ( just for the hell of it) mind you they owe me just under £600 with TX . So lets see. Wasn't going to many games these days anyway. So back to silver it is. At least i can chose when to go, when i can be bothered.
I really don't think there is a long line waiting to take them anymore.
There def used to be a queue but the whole make up of the support over there has changed.
Hard core support is draining away, especially with the dross being served up and the tourists are taking their place and although they go and spend money when they do go, the "money up front" supporter is becoming harder for the club to get on board .

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

Just bumped into my builder this morning, old skool season ticket. His friend has had club level since it started, lost job tried to move seats to save money - club said no. They have renewed due to new job, but club level is around £3500 instead of £5000 it was, and they cant get rid of any of the newly built seats.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

So i call The box office, told them i ain't renewing and ask to be sent my TX money £571.00 owed. Nah we cant do that, you have to wait till 1st July, when you can do it online. Not even a slightest bit of interest or a why are you not renewing, just bye. Makes me happier i dumped it. Customer service is shite. Good job i don't desperately need the cash for something else. I know I'm moaning about nothing, my choice to not renew, but it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Probably like Wiggies missus gets, after she has tongued him. :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

wilko49er wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 pm
So i call The box office, told them i ain't renewing and ask to be sent my TX money £571.00 owed. Nah we cant do that, you have to wait till 1st July, when you can do it online. Not even a slightest bit of interest or a why are you not renewing, just bye. Makes me happier i dumped it. Customer service is shite. Good job i don't desperately need the cash for something else. I know I'm moaning about nothing, my choice to not renew, but it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Probably like Wiggies missus gets, after she has tongued him. :barscarf:
The Arsenal Soccer corporation is a joke, they don't care about real fans, they want dumbed down day trippers and morons like that guy Ty from AFTV who just think the sun shines out of the corporations arse even when they finish 10th they are happy enough.

I don't think there are enough of this sort of fan to fill 60,000 seats though, maybe 40,000, we might as well have stayed at Highbury.. how f*cked is that?. :twisted: :evil: :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

wilko49er wrote:
The Box Office is likely not staffed by loyal supporters but lesbians from Kent who if asked what they do would say that they work in admin or they have an office job in the city. They're not supporters and have no understanding of the passion held by people who've followed the club since they were boys (or girls).

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:31 pm
wilko49er wrote:
The Arsenal Soccer corporation is a joke, they don't care about real fans, they want dumbed down day trippers and morons like that guy Ty from AFTV who just think the sun shines out of the corporations arse even when they finish 10th they are happy enough.

I don't think there are enough of this sort of fan to fill 60,000 seats though, maybe 40,000, we might as well have stayed at Highbury.. how f*cked is that?. :twisted: :evil: :banghead:
The move was entirely about getting the corporate clientele looked after, the clock end boxes simply were not big enough.
I read somewhere that the revenue from them alone was more per season than the income from Highbury - that is the reason we moved.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:41 pm
wilko49er wrote:
The Box Office is likely not staffed by loyal supporters but lesbians from Kent who if asked what they do would say that they work in admin or they have an office job in the city. They're not supporters and have no understanding of the passion held by people who've followed the club since they were boys (or girls).
:coffeespit:

Superb. That will get me through this rainy miserable Thursday in Dublin my friend. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:43 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:31 pm
wilko49er wrote:

The move was entirely about getting the corporate clientele looked after, the clock end boxes simply were not big enough.
I read somewhere that the revenue from them alone was more per season than the income from Highbury - that is the reason we moved.
100% correct. The move was always about the corporates.

Whether their advanced planning allowed for a possible (probable?) drop from 60k to 40k attendances to be priced into the corporate box income is anyone's guess but you'd think they did plan for that possibility.

And if the bald wig molesting vermin that owns us does not invest in the team and we drift out to mid table with no trophies (possible) then I will bet you my left, right, and centre testicles right now we will not be seeing anywhere near 60k people in the Conglomerates Bowl for a long time.

All that shit about standing shoulder to shoulder with Europe's elite.... when you think about it fuck me what a sick joke..... unless they meant shoulder to shoulder in corporate hospitality....? :roll: :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Box Office is manned by morons on Job creation schemes I think !

jaybee

Re: ST Renewals 2019/20 - lower tier corner nth bk available

Post by jaybee »

Due to working out of the Country for most of next season, I have the following available for this season:-#

Great view (aisle seat) north bank lower corner

PM only if genuinely interested

Regards

JB

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Finally got some contact from the club ( today) a letter arrived. Saying we have noted you have not yet renewed. The cut off date is 19th June ( news too me) Attached was direct debit form! . What a clueless bunch of cunny flaps! If this was anything but a disorganised club, with an absent sugar daddy. It would be in real trouble :lol: :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

wilko49er wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:14 pm
Finally got some contact from the club ( today) a letter arrived. Saying we have noted you have not yet renewed. The cut off date is 19th June ( news too me) Attached was direct debit form! . What a clueless bunch of cunny flaps! If this was anything but a disorganised club, with an absent sugar daddy. It would be in real trouble :lol: :barscarf:
That really is quite embarrassing really, I mean I thought the 'deadline' was June 1st or whatever, now the 'cut off' date is the 19th, quite desperate stuff.. like I've said I think it's only a matter of time before they have to slash prices to try and fill out the bowl, in a way that is good I suppose but I don't think it will be good on the field.

I'm not sure free is cheap enough these days.. :twisted:

Herd

Post by Herd »

My Pals decided they wanted to renew so I have but I wont be going many games ,last year it was 3 . And I can get tickets for any game !

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 pm
My Pals decided they wanted to renew so I have but I wont be going many games ,last year it was 3 . And I can get tickets for any game !
What is the point of that?. :roll: