AWAY to the Victims SAT AUGUST 24th 17:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: AWAY to the Victims SAT AUGUST 24th 17:30pm

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 am
All them cartoons man, they need to fucking go.

Putting up pics of titties is unacceptable, but putting up those eyesores is ok ? :roll: :wink:
Der Führer is gonna put you on the naughty step for comments like that Augie 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Putting up pics of titties is unacceptable, but putting up those eyesores is ok ? :roll: :wink:
Der Führer is gonna put you on the naughty step for comments like that Augie 8)

UH OH!

:lol: :wink: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:52 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:19 pm
Don't know how true this is and I can't be arsed checking

Since 2013/14 they have beat us 22-8 on aggregate at Anfield, if true that's a disgraceful stat.
Pity Wenger wasn't still around, he could "talk us through" those misleading scorelines.

Special circumstances. 8)

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

just hoping we keep it competitive unlike recent years. 90% sure we lose though.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:06 pm
rodders999 wrote:
:high5:

Too fucking right
Agreed! Sorry guys, that was a mistake!
Copy & pasted from another fan site, so now I know not to do that! Make it Original!

Tried to delete the comment but it just kept posting NEW one, even after Editing the same comment!

but poop happens! wont happen again!

Hope Mustafi actually helps Roma so they can Keep him!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hammered there last season but three big penalty calls did effect the scoreline but certainly not the result..They got two and we didn't get the most blatant one. Anyway I have a feeling that it won't be as easy for them and we may just surprise a few pundits. Thank God it is on Sky, as bad as they are watching the Victims play at Anfield on BT is torture.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 pm
Hammered there last season but three big penalty calls did effect the scoreline but certainly not the result..They got two and we didn't get the most blatant one. Anyway I have a feeling that it won't be as easy for them and we may just surprise a few pundits. Thank God it is on Sky, as bad as they are watching the Victims play at Anfield on BT is torture.
Good point there Brady. Yes they were the better team on the day but the scoreline flattered them last season and they got away with murder on our penno shout.

I don't think we'll get dicked this time but I struggle to see us getting a win up there.

But then I have this niggling feeling in my gut that we just might nick a win..... either that or that kebab was dodgy last night and in about ten minutes I'm gonna be pebbledashing this train in an explosive sea of liquid excrement. :shock:

:wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:55 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Good point there Brady. Yes they were the better team on the day but the scoreline flattered them last season and they got away with murder on our penno shout.

I don't think we'll get dicked this time but I struggle to see us getting a win up there.

But then I have this niggling feeling in my gut that we just might nick a win..... either that or that kebab was dodgy last night and in about ten minutes I'm gonna be pebbledashing this train in an explosive sea of liquid excrement. :shock:

Your prose puts one in mind of Bronte or Austin.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

:lol:

Charlie Austin? :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

After starting with 2 wins I think its a pity we have this fixture already!

This or Man City away are the two fixtures you'd least want to play when you're trying to build a bit of confidence and momentum at the start of a new season.

Having said that, imagine the affect if we actually win. We'll be clear at the top and the only 100% team.

Its unlikely it will be us that get the 3 points but it's not impossible! It would be nice to see a ref book the opposition players when they commit the same offence that he books ours for too. Hasn't happened in the opening 2 games and no doubtt the victims will be getting all the decisions as usual :roll:

At this stage I'd settle for a performance where we can still hold our heads up at the end of the game :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I hate playing this filthy shower of *word censored* :( They never have any decisions go against them and they're rather good at the moment the fuckers :|
Rimming incoming :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:44 am

This or Man City away are the two fixtures you'd least want to play when you're trying to build a bit of confidence and momentum at the start of a new season.

Having said that, imagine the affect if we actually win. We'll be clear at the top and the only 100% team.

Its unlikely it will be us that get the 3 points but it's not impossible! It would be nice to see a ref book the opposition players when they commit the same offence that he books ours for too. Hasn't happened in the opening 2 games and no doubtt the victims will be getting all the decisions as usual :roll:

At this stage I'd settle for a performance where we can still hold our heads up at the end of the game :barscarf:
I hate to sound like a fucking loser here but given our recent record up there if you gave me a tight 2-1 defeat with a half decent performance right now I'd take it tbh. :shock:

Makes me sick to even think that way but I'm beaten down by the amount of dickings we've taken up there - much like a prison rape victim really. :wink:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

The Truth...from an ExTERIOR fan source...WE'll see how it goes!
Headline:Arsenal's New Dawn: All Isn't as Rosy as it Seems at the Emirates (Seriously, Chill Out a Bit)
https://www.90min.com/posts/6437968-ars ... -out-a-bit
Writer: Chris Deeley
2019/08/21
90min.com

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

I didn't know they were fans of the ole Kabab!!!?

:shock:

:D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:44 am

I hate to sound like a fucking loser here but given our recent record up there if you gave me a tight 2-1 defeat with a half decent performance right now I'd take it tbh. :shock:

Makes me sick to even think that way but I'm beaten down by the amount of dickings we've taken up there - much like a prison rape victim really. :wink:
I know what you mean.

Not just the 3 points and all that goes with that for Arsenal fans, but the victims would go into fuckkin Melt Down BIG time... also I could totally laud it over the 2 gobshite scousers in the office who are already going on about man city dropping points and how it is "Their Year" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The thing is we ARE Capable of beating them.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: