SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

Post by Clash »

I know I'm preaching to the converted here but the media reaction to Kane's blatant bit of cheating is beyond pathetic.

Today all I am seeing headline wise is Kane defending himself. It's because Sky gave him the platform to defend himself.

When Eduardo dived the backpage headlines were C H E A T in big letter ... resulting in a ban. Pires against Portsmouth is now part of football folklore :banghead:

Jenas on MOTD2 last night said he would say no if asked if Kane was a diver. Are you having a fcuking laugh? YouTube has a montage of dives by the likes of Kane and Gerrard that you wouldn't know existed if the mainstream media , Sky and BBC were your only source of info.

Harry Kane is a fucking cheat!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Should it have been a penalty. Xhaka clearly ploughed into Son AFTER he had passed the ball, therefore it didn't prevent him from a goalscoring opportunity?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:20 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:35 am
Herd wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:50 am
Good morning Gooners have secured a ticket and will now be going to the match as mrs herd and the boy are in Eastbourne. Failure is not an option prisoners will not be taken. Not sure if I have butterflies or last nights curry is moving . Come on you Gunners.
Theres a rumour the George will be open !
I heard the George was closing. Haven't been that way this season though.

We go to an Ecuadorian bar in the Holloway Road now, looks like a cafe from the outside but they do lovely pints of Estrella. No queuing for a beer, instant service and their shots are lethal!

If we win, will be going to the 12 pins for a knees up after.

Failure is not an option. COYG.
I used to eat In the runcorn quitino love the food and the people . The George did close but they didn't get permission to turn it all I to flats so the bar is up for leasing but they want silly money for it. There was a rumour someone had taken it on but at 52 k a year it's a non starter.
El Rincon Quinteno, yeah thats the place we were at pre-match yesterday. Chasing Estrella's with shots and a mate that has hollow legs, a recipe for disaster. The hangover is real.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:54 pm
Ziegler1988 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:48 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:53 pm
One other thing. Although it was a great atmosphere and the crowd more than played its part ... if we're gonna taunt the Scum fans then at least sing something that doesnt make us look stupid. Everyone around me joined in with ''Stand up if you've won the league'' midway through the first half and it was fucking cringeworthy. Believe it or not, they have won the league :roll: Just because it was a long time ago doesnt mean it didnt happen. Things like this make us all look like ignorant JCL's! :roll:
Everyone knows football was invented in 1992 :roll:. When I heard that chant, I cringed. Surely people could have gone with "Have you ever seen Tottenham win the league" (have you fuck)
100% right mate!

The chant you say is the perfect taunt. It doesn't deny history but leaves no doubt that their last title is something only their very oldest fans (who are probably not even in the ground because they're so old) will have witnessed 8) :lol:
I always liked the old " you won the league in black and white" number.

Anyone see the dozen or so scum twats performing between the tube station and the bridge. Embarrassing to say the least. Verbals until they were surrounded by plod at the bottom of the steps and then it was all a case of hold me back as they performed a natty little pavement dance for our benefit. Good of them to treat us all to a good laugh :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:43 pm
Should it have been a penalty. Xhaka clearly ploughed into Son AFTER he had passed the ball, therefore it didn't prevent him from a goalscoring opportunity?

Stop ffs man :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:04 pm
I know I'm preaching to the converted here but the media reaction to Kane's blatant bit of cheating is beyond pathetic.

Today all I am seeing headline wise is Kane defending himself. It's because Sky gave him the platform to defend himself.

When Eduardo dived the backpage headlines were C H E A T in big letter ... resulting in a ban. Pires against Portsmouth is now part of football folklore :banghead:

Jenas on MOTD2 last night said he would say no if asked if Kane was a diver. Are you having a fcuking laugh? YouTube has a montage of dives by the likes of Kane and Gerrard that you wouldn't know existed if the mainstream media , Sky and BBC were your only source of info.

We should organise a plane with a big massive fuckoff Banner saying that and fly it over the away ground every game. :cussing:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

something only their very oldest fans (who are probably not even in the ground because they're so old) will have witnessed.

OIY , less of it. I remember them winning the league twice the first time as rationing came off and the second when I was at school . Apart from a few F.A Cups , the next 57 years have been very satisfying as far as they are concerned.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

It should have been stand up if youve won the Premier League. That would make sense.

61 and never again is a favourite.

Leno was at full stretch for that, and the ball had no pace on it. I dont blame him, if sokratis and luiz arent caught out of position, then theres not first shot at the keeper most likely.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Given the lack of imagination with Arsenal fans and songs, this is the best one I have heard in years for Laca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHfqyVYlL-c

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:30 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:04 pm

We should organise a plane with a big massive fuckoff Banner saying that and fly it over the away ground every game. :cussing:
The plane company would probably decline, the media would slaughter us and we would probably get sued. Mind you , if you turned up at court with a Youtube montage of his antics, you would probably win. Terrible publicity for them though....I would looooove to do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:18 am
Given the lack of imagination with Arsenal fans and songs, this is the best one I have heard in years for Laca.

can someone put the lyrics up because I can't make them out

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:40 am
nut flush gooner wrote:

He’s our Frenchman he’s our number 9
Plays for Arsenal in red and white
Scoring goals is what he does best
And he goes by the name of Lacazette

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:55 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

thank you

I like it!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

thank you

I like it!

Anything for Laca is better than the current shite that gets sung....the duh, duh, duh Lacazette chant is the worst I've ever heard.

Don't know why we didn't just take back the Nasri chant and use it for Laca.........not excactly rocket science is it :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:50 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

thank you

I like it!

Anything for Laca is better than the current shite that gets sung....the duh, duh, duh Lacazette chant is the worst I've ever heard.

Don't know why we didn't just take back the Nasri chant and use it for Laca.........not excactly rocket science is it :lol:
:shock:

Will angrily yelling "fuck off you lesbian" at Laca help his performances though?

Oh you meant the other chant.....