Frankfurt (A) 19/9 5:55pm (!)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Zanatos3

Re: Frankfurt (A) 19/9 5:55pm (!)

Post by Zanatos3 »

Anyone seen the provisional line up today? . . .

Luiz & Musti as the CB Partnership...

The dreaded day HAS COME.... :cussing:

Dread it....Run from it...Destiny still arrives....[I hope to GOD ESPN has it wrong & Musti is the RB!]
2019-08-07-PERFECTLY BALANCED....lol....ah yes Arsenal...the JOKE Continues....jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:08 pm
Clash wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:41 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Yeah I think Sol is treated extremely harshly over that West Ham game. I've heard countless people, even to this day, slam him for it but he had a lot of bad shit going on in his personal life at the time that would excuse it,

Sol is a legend yet still gets hammered for that one incident (I can't remember a single other time where he let the club down) while ol' bug eyes is revered by so many despite continuously sticking it to the club.

I remember arseblog saying recently that if you were to ask any Arsenal blogger what causes them to get the most vitriol from their readers they'd all say it would be after any article that dares to make even the smallest criticism of Ozil. The fan boys come out in force with threats and abuse immediately.

Beggars belief.

There are more important things than football. But it wasn't just the 2nd half against West Ham that Sol missed, it was several games following that.

And while I sympathise about his personal problems and it was understandable if he wanted some privacy, he didnt help himself by showing up at the BAFTAs during his absence from the team.
Yeah the Sol fanboys always conveniently ignore that bit. Mustn't have been that upset if he could still go out to do the whole media spotlight bit.

Fuck him. My father rotted away in front of me from cancer. Died a horrific death. When he died I still had to go to fucking work.

This elevating of Sol to legend status is embarrassing. The only thing Sol gave a shit about was Sol. As hilarious as it was let's not forget he totally fucked over his club and its arsehole fans to join us to win stuff. His latest interviews paint a deluded self obsessed loop job.

Also - once scum always scum. :censored:
Yeah cos like you remembered :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Arsenal XI: Martinez, Chambers, Luiz, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira, Xhaka, Willock, Smith Rowe, Saka, Aubameyang

This could be interesting in defence :lol: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Zanatos3 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:11 pm
Anyone seen the provisional line up today? . . .

Luiz & Musti as the CB Partnership...

The dreaded day HAS COME.... :cussing:

Dread it....Run from it...Destiny still arrives....[I hope to GOD ESPN has it wrong & Musti is the RB!]

2019-08-07-PERFECTLY BALANCED....lol....ah yes Arsenal...the JOKE Continues....jpg
:lol:

Get me a fuckin pint of whatever you're drinking :barscarf: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm
Arsenal XI: Martinez, Chambers, Luiz, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira, Xhaka, Willock, Smith Rowe, Saka, Aubameyang

Hey jock MC posted the line up way back and we all know he posts the line ups, it's not all about you, who are you, klopp :wink: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Hey jock MC posted the line up way back and we all know he posts the line ups, it's not all about you, who are you, klopp :wink: :lol:
Apologies I didn't bother going back a page cos I couldn't be bothered to read the Sol stuff so missed the line up post.

And fuck off with the Klopp thing, I have lovely teeth I'll have you know :lol: :lol:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Could be in for another banter performance.

Would not of taken Auba whatever happens tonight he should be nowhere near starting group stage games in this competition especially with laca out.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Apologies I didn't bother going back a page cos I couldn't be bothered to read the Sol stuff so missed the line up post.

And fuck off with the Klopp thing, I have lovely teeth I'll have you know :lol: :lol:

I know, I can see them from here :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:31 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

That's a bit creepy :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Jock Stupid Teeth. Hmmm... :rubchin:

Got a ring to it... :D :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Topside Northbank wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm
Could be in for another banter performance.

Would not of taken Auba whatever happens tonight he should be nowhere near starting group stage games in this competition especially with laca out.
Agreed, we're one injury away from starting pepe up front :?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:32 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Not at all, if you don't want to be seen, close your curtains :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Or Jock Klopp? :shock:

:wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Jock Stupid Teeth. Hmmm... :rubchin:

Got a ring to it... :D :wink:

There's no show without punch eh :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:33 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Not at all, if you don't want to be seen, close your curtains :lol: