Match Streams

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Match Streams

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Afc5123 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:24 am
clummo123 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:34 pm
Starting with Sheffield Utd, links for our games will be available on a match by match basis.

Make a £3 donation to my JustGiving page and I will PM the match streams to everyone that makes a contribution. For those that have already donated £10 or £20 you will have a grace period until the start of November. You will receive the links as usual.

When you make a donation PLEASE add your forum username in the message box on JustGiving. If you don't then I won't know who you are and won't be able to send the links to you.

Also available will be UFC, Boxing and any other big event taking place. If there's something on and you want to watch it throw your 3 quid in the pot and I'll send you the streams.

Thanks all.

Donation link: http://bit.ly/autismdogs
Whilst I fully agree with the justgiving and the supporting of charities etc if you are charging £3 a game it's cheaper for people to just get IPTV either monthly or yearly - they then get every prem game and other channels + PPV.

Again I like the sentiment and idea but £3 a game does seem a lot.
^This ^

I paid 45 for the whole year with hundreds of channels including all the sports and all 3pm kick offs.

If it's for charity fair enough but I think that's a bit much.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

You're comparing apples with pears. I don't offer IPTV, I offer direct streams, links to the official server as if you have an official account. Many people have commented saying they're the best streams they've watched. There's a reason for that.

If people would rather go for unreliable restreams then they can. It's a choice and I'm not forcing anyone. I'm just trying to raise a bit of cash and awareness for charities that are close to my heart.

If this is the general consensus then I'll take it down to £2. I can't go any lower as that's the minimum donation that JustGiving take.
Last edited by clummo123 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Last edited by clummo123 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thank You Clummo!

:cheers:

COME ON! CRVENA ZVEZDA :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:49 pm
Thank You Clummo!

:cheers:

COME ON! CRVENA ZVEZDA :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yes Thanks very much Clummo.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Is there one for tonight ??

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Last edited by clummo123 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

A woman co-commentator on BT Sport. :banghead:

Bleacher Report it is for me then! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clummo123 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:05 pm

After she spat out football cliche number 235 I lost the will to live. Some of the male ex player Co commentators are bad but every single female they wedge in for pc purposes is a hundred times worse. What bugs me too is they are talking about something they know fuck all about having never played the game anywhere near that level.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Thought the Ozil is the best creative player we ever had was interesting, as DB said this pc shit is getting out of hand.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

They're even in the Rugby World Cup broadcasts. The last bastion of truly macho sports.

Wonder how long til Sky have a bloke co-commentating on their netball coverage. :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:14 am
clummo123 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:05 pm

After she spat out football cliche number 235 I lost the will to live. Some of the male ex player Co commentators are bad but every single female they wedge in for pc purposes is a hundred times worse. What bugs me too is they are talking about something they know fuck all about having never played the game anywhere near that level.
:lol: I didnt think she was too bad but maybe it was just because I was expecting it to be a lot worse. It doenst matter how good or bad any of them is at co-commentating though because they are put there for the wrong reasons, as you say! They do not add anything. There are fans in the stands and watching at home who are equally qualified as women (if not more so having maybe played at a decent semi-pro level) but they are not given a chance to basically tell us what we can see for ourselves.

On TV only one commentator is needed anyway and they also need to re-learn the art of when to STFU :roll:

I don't know where this all ends. Maybe soon we'll have a panel of male and females all chipping in throughout the game and Savage arguing with Sutton will be seen as an added form of entertainment :banghead: !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clummo123 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:25 am
They're even in the Rugby World Cup broadcasts. The last bastion of truly macho sports.

Wonder how long til Sky have a bloke co-commentating on their netball coverage. :lol:
I note you use the word "macho" as a euphemism for "closet homosexual".

Interesting.

:D :wink:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:32 pm
clummo123 wrote:

Interesting.

I played a bit of rugby at school, second row. Loved nothing better than being in the scrum and the lad behind me shoving his arm between my legs and having a rummage! :shock: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

clummo123 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:32 pm
clummo123 wrote:

Interesting.

I played a bit of rugby at school, second row. Loved nothing better than being in the scrum and the lad behind me shoving his arm between my legs and having a rummage! :shock: :lol:

....or not so closet :lol: