Manc Filth (A) 30/09 @ 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Manc Filth (A) 30/09 @ 20:00

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:24 pm
If Auba gets injured we are fucked, he's keeping emery in a job, remind me who wanted him sold :rubchin: :lol:
Aubameyang’s season so far:

Winner v Newcastle
Winner v Burnley
___ v Liverpool
Equaliser v Spurs
Two goals v Watford
Goal v Frankfurt
Winner v Aston Villa
Equaliser v Man United

Shit mate :wink:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

I always believed the man that replaced the Old French Fraud wouldn't be the one to ultimately take us forward. He would be the man to start the ball rolling, that's why I would have liked someone like Ancelotti on a short term contract.

I think Dick has done OK up to a point but I have lost faith in him now. I don't believe he'll be gone before the end of this season (barring a real catastrophe) but at this moment in time I'd like to see someone else in the seat next season.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As negative as I usually am, and even accounting for the utter shitness of Emery, I still thought we'd win tonight but again we get further proof as to why Wenger part 2, needs to be sacked. The lack of creativity in midfield was startling and was like waving the white flag before a ball was kicked. Add to that, he still thinks Xhaka is the answer. Tonight he not only ducked out of the way for their goal but proceeded to offer them chances by hacking anyone that went by him, if him being captain of this club, doesn't sum us up, then nothing will. Then another feat of managerial brilliance by Emery to start Pepe, who has hardly justified a place in the squad, let alone starting and again proved his shitness tonight. This united team will be raped plenty of times between now and Christmas and will sack their manager, while we will persist with this clueless guy until the season has well and truly been thrown away. Emery out!

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Lucky Arsenal - thanks Leno & good shift by Dozi. Chambers to take DM instead of X when Bell & Holdin & the scotsman come in ??. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Xhaka ducked, just like Mertasacker did at Anfield some years back..Result of these two ducking idiots were two goals conceded and four points dropped collectively. Oh yeah both of these men have in the past or currently captain The Arsenal.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:24 pm
If Auba gets injured we are fucked, he's keeping emery in a job, remind me who wanted him sold :rubchin: :lol:
Aubameyang’s season so far:

Winner v Newcastle
Winner v Burnley
___ v Liverpool
Equaliser v Spurs
Two goals v Watford
Goal v Frankfurt
Winner v Aston Villa
Equaliser v Man United

Shit mate :wink:
Always makes me cringe reading that.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Probably the worst United side in 40 years yet we tried our best to let them win . Loving Saka hating Xhaka . Emery hasn't a clue . Pepe need to be loaned out forest green rover's are probably a good choice.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:57 pm
Our players looked fucked by the end of that.

If we could shoot we would have won that 4-1.

They were shite, only the ref and a deflection saved them.

Saka, chambers, dozer all did well. Some lovely saves by Leno.

We were robbed, but at least we didnt lose.
This ^^.

Both teams were pony but we had the better chances arguably and 3 of those 4 clear chances didn't even trouble the keeper shit a couple of them ended up in the car park ffs.

Pepe is fucking awful. 72 million. WTAF? :roll:

Good to see Captain Cuntastic hasn't let the added responsibility detract from his game. Stupid foul? Check. Cowardly duck? Check. Pissed posession away under no pressure? Check. Terrible distribution? Check. Bypassed by oppo players for a laugh? Check. Contribute fuck all? Check.

Thank God for Augiemayang oops Aubameyang. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also a special mention for the utter gash refereeing and linesmanning (?) last night.

Disgraceful does not do those incompetent cheating cùnts justice. :censored:

Comedy gold moment of the night? Calling a player offside that is clearly FIVE FUCKING YARDS onside. :oops: :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

So Xhaka was "elected" by the team to be captain. Why do I not believe this?

Laca and Auba would never vote for someone, who wouldn't put his precious face in the way of a goalbound shot. There is a distinct difference between TA5 and Xhaka, the latter doesn't understand what it means to wear the badge. Adams has a disjointed nose for a reason.

Blim

Post by Blim »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:55 pm
Kolasinac - fucking disgraceful shit
Xhaka - Not even a fucking footballer just shit
Nelson - utter fucking lazy shit
Pepe - fucking useless shit

Emery - King of the fucking shit shit fuck off.
I must agree with that description of those players, Kolasinac can't defend to save his fooking life, Nelson not good enough, Xhaka the coward and liability nothing new there. Pepe, I just hope he gets his shit together at the minute he is looking like a reborn fox in the box the one and only Francis Jeffers, so much expected so little achieved. I know its early days but Fook he is dire, needs to go out on loan to join Jeffers who is currently plying his trade for Accrington Stanley, might pick up a few tips.

Emery well needs more balls we could have won that game. :cussing:

Blim

Post by Blim »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:14 am
So Xhaka was "elected" by the team to be captain. Why do I not believe this?

Laca and Auba would never vote for someone, who wouldn't put his precious face in the way of a goalbound shot. There is a distinct difference between TA5 and Xhaka, the latter doesn't understand what it means to wear the badge. Adams has a disjointed nose for a reason.
Guendouzi would have been a better choice, he is leading by example for a 20-year-old. We know Tony Adams was a captain at 20, maybe Unai’s not strong enough to give somebody like Matteo Guendouzi the captaincy. :|

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

This whole ‘video analysis’ which Dick is famous for is total bollocks because if he watches back videos of games and watches Xhaka, the guy would be keeping Ozil company. I watched Xhaka a lot last night and his positioning, effort, speed and thinking, let alone contribution are non-existant, seriously! I think Emery has got to the stage where he picks Xhaka to prove a point although I’m not sure what the point is!! This is maniacal management of the later Wenger years style and I just don’t understand how ANYONE, with ANY ounce of football knowledge can see anything good in Xhaka. Emery is so out of his depth.

augie

Post by augie »

Was reflecting on the game late last night and the way it sums it up best for me, is one team who were afraid to lose versus one team not good enough to win :roll:

I really, really despise this bu.llshit of going to these teams and playing afraid - I cannot get past the game plan he used against the victims when he played 4 narrow midfielders to crowd what is in reality the weakest part of their team, and left the wings open for their most dangerous players :roll: Yesterday he played a midfield with no creativity as if they were a team, and a midfield to be feared :roll: He, for someone absolutely baffling reason, plays Torreira at the tip of the midfield 3 when he is an excellent CDM - it did seem that he was man marking Pogba in the first half, but he still isn't the man to play that advanced position. The French cock was rightly bashed for years for not altering his tactics based on the opposition, but emery is altering them to the white flag status, and against a shite manure side, that should be unacceptable imo

Auba finished his goal excellently yesterday, but lets reign in on this sucking on his knob - he was put clean through on goals 1 v 1 with de gea so it wasn't like it was a great piece of skill or goal poaching, but he still took his chance well. He never looked like scoring another goal and nor did he create much either, but I will say that he worked a lot harder for the team last night and I was well happy with his performance

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:19 am
This whole ‘video analysis’ which Dick is famous for is total bollocks because if he watches back videos of games and watches Xhaka, the guy would be keeping Ozil company. I watched Xhaka a lot last night and his positioning, effort, speed and thinking, let alone contribution are non-existant, seriously! I think Emery has got to the stage where he picks Xhaka to prove a point although I’m not sure what the point is!! This is maniacal management of the later Wenger years style and I just don’t understand how ANYONE, with ANY ounce of football knowledge can see anything good in Xhaka. Emery is so out of his depth.

I don't agree that he is out of his depth, I just feel that he is very, very guilty of bad judgement or blinkered judgement when it comes to xhaka - if you do believe in video analysis and do watch back footage from the games, then there is no way that he can justify picking xhaka unless he is doing it out of stubbornness, and that is totally unacceptable to me. Maybe he is looking at xhaka and liking the qualities that he would have brought to his Sevilla or psg teams, but this is English football dick, and xhaka is not up to the job