Manc Filth (A) 30/09 @ 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Manc Filth (A) 30/09 @ 20:00

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:22 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:36 pm
herbert wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:17 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:04 pm
herbert wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:43 pm

I dont see it as a shite attempt and he didnt need to jump up the ball was going towards his head and no deflection then it hits him on the head
If he jumps and makes himself big he has blocked it. He put his head down and took his eyes off the ball.

I stopped typing and watched it again. He could of just stood there and took it on the chest. So for me it was a poor attempt to block the ball.

https://youtu.be/4XdAy8G8izQ
You dont take it on the chest when its going towards your head

We will have to disagree on this one
He clearly drops his head to chest height but yes will have to agree to disagree.

Sory to drag this up but I hadn't seen the clip since last night and I think that you both have a point - welcome to Jock's Mediation Service :lol:

Xhaka isn't ducking, he is trying to flick the ball away with his head but unfortunately he is so slow and useless that the ball is past him before he does anything which makes it look like a duck and looks even worse in slow motion. I do think that the clown should have anticipated the shot and jumped early but I refer you to my earlier point he is too slow and useless so it's academic which way he fu.cks it up :roll:

My invoice is on it's way gents :lol:
:gayflag:

:D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:26 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
herbert wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:04 pm

If he jumps and makes himself big he has blocked it. He put his head down and took his eyes off the ball.

I stopped typing and watched it again. He could of just stood there and took it on the chest. So for me it was a poor attempt to block the ball.

https://youtu.be/4XdAy8G8izQ

He clearly drops his head to chest height but yes will have to agree to disagree.

Sory to drag this up but I hadn't seen the clip since last night and I think that you both have a point - welcome to Jock's Mediation Service :lol:

Xhaka isn't ducking, he is trying to flick the ball away with his head but unfortunately he is so slow and useless that the ball is past him before he does anything which makes it look like a duck and looks even worse in slow motion. I do think that the clown should have anticipated the shot and jumped early but I refer you to my earlier point he is too slow and useless so it's academic which way he fu.cks it up :roll:

:lol:

Mediation'ist' :meeeow:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
herbert wrote:

Where's that "offended pc snowflake" emoticon when I need it? :banghead:

:wink:

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

You noticed the flick of the head Jock ? :bowing21:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Saka was fucked in the couple of minutes before he was taken off - he was out of gas. He was not able to track back at al.

IMHO right decision to take him off, i would have put martinelli on tho.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:29 am
Re-watched the highlights and Yup! Xhakawanka DID Duck.

Leno, Chambers, Douzer, Saka and Auba, Torreira all did very well
That is the core he needs to build around - add laca, holding, ceballos and we are only two players short of a decent team

Hopefully one is KT,

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

herbert wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

You noticed the flick of the head Jock ? :bowing21:

Eventually, I thought he had ducked it at first though mate :lol:

DB10GOONER