Sheff Utd (A) PL 21/10 @ 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Sheff Utd (A) PL 21/10 @ 20:00

Post by Herd »

It doesn't matter what language you speak ,Xhaka communicates "I'm fuckin shit " very effectively in any language.
I can only think his family have Emerys wife and kids trussed up in a basement in Albania otherwise I cant see why he picks him !
Augie is right !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:37 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:29 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:25 pm
I get that everyone is entitled to their own gripes and complaints, but for me all this focus on his English and his ability to communicate, is a serious distraction to where the problems actually lie, and if anything it can be used as a defence of him.

A lack of English doesn't result in him picking xhaka every week. An inability to communicate isn't the reason why Torreira and Tierney aren't in the starting 11. Poor English wasn't the reason why we played with a narrow midfield 4 in scouseland (thus giving their full backs licence to do as they wanted) :roll:
exactly, just side tracking the real issues....

Oh no, that's not side tracking any issues about the team, please don't get the two confused, I'm just taking the piss out of Dick's English. A bit childish but I don't give two fu.cks.
Fair enough mate, was not referring to any comment you made, TBH normally agree with your posts :D

I was referring to Emerys lack of any defensive organisation, his poor team selection and general lack of ideas and direction, i am now thinking he is out of his depth.

No problem, I wasn't being arsey, I just wanted to be clear that I was simply taking the piss about his English. I don't buy into any theory that his English could possibly be used as a defence of his ineptitude. I think that mostly the comments on here about his English have been of the piss take variety rather than anyone trying to invoke a defence for Dick. So just didn't want my comments to be taken out of context - that's all :lol:
I can never make sense of what he says TBH :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:31 pm
I think this just about sums it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrbtBgc1SuU
Arsenalfantv,it is a serious offence that can lead to ridicule !