Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

Post by Clash »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:12 am
Clash give me a few mins to Google pedantic :lol:,
:lol: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:06 am
Mustafalaugh simply cannot be allowed to wear our jersey ever again. Even in his own backyard having a kick about with his kids. Holding has a decent CH somewhere within himself but playing beside a complete fucking idiot like Mustafalaugh is not good for his confidence or development.

Emery showed again he is willing to let petty spats dictate his decision making. As someone said over the weekend he would literally cut off his own nose to spite his face. Hooking Ozil when AMN and Willock had both been utter utter gash up to that point was the act of a petty little man wanting to show the world he could publicly bitch slap our ONLY truly creative player. Gobshite. :roll: The minute he hooked him we lost our best outlet and invited them onto us and paid the price. :roll:

Good to see that scouse new age traveller child has perfected the art of diving so early in his career. Vermin. :censored:

The positives? Martinelli is young but truly gifted. He could go on to be world class. Willock's goal was the only thing he did right all night but what a goal! Ozil's backheel was the work of a man that thinks on a different level to most footballers.

Whoever called Stupid Teeth "Trampy Shipman" on this thread (Perry?) Well played sir - I nearly pissed myself laughing. :lol: 8)
Absolutely agree with this. Also, Martinelli and Saka were looking tired after 70 mins so perhaps Laca might've been a better option for one of them.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I said somewhere for Ozil to fuck off in January but have to admit that his assist for the 4th goal was superb.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I can’t believe that some people are reasonably happy with last night??? :shock: A virtual premier league team were beaten by Liverpool’s youth team with a couple of stiffs from the first team squad, and we conceded 5 goals!! Fucking appalling defensively. I really don’t get the popularity of Holding, he is just as shit as all the other CB’s. Martinez is a joke keeper, someone on here actually said recently that he should replace Leno! Any defence with Mustafi and Kolasinac is going to concede goals.
We got rid of some dead wood but fuck me we have an awful lot more, and that includes the manager!!

EMERY OUT!!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:54 am
I can’t believe that some people are reasonably happy with last night??? :shock: A virtual premier league team were beaten by Liverpool’s youth team with a couple of stiffs from the first team squad, and we conceded 5 goals!! Fucking appalling defensively. I really don’t get the popularity of Holding, he is just as shit as all the other CB’s. Martinez is a joke keeper, someone on here actually said recently that he should replace Leno! Any defence with Mustafi and Kolasinac is going to concede goals.
We got rid of some dead wood but fuck me we have an awful lot more, and that includes the manager!!

EMERY OUT!!
I think there are some who wanted Wenger gone so badly that they feel they have to justify their decision by defending Emery. It doesn't dawn on these people that Wenger was shit and Emery is aswell.

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:54 am

EMERY OUT!!

I suggested a few weeks ago that some fans were gone into hyperwank mode over holding and Martinez waaaay too soon - I rememerber fans doing something similar when mustafi came first cos they were just ecstatic that he wasn't mertesacker, but I argued then that not being mertesacker wasn't enough reason to support him and I did not see anything about him as a defender to give me confidence. Holding had done well prior to his injury, but like I said recently, we have only had a small sample size of games to judge whether he actually is as good as some think. Sometimes he looks to me like he is bambi on ice as he cant get his feet sorted out at all, but other times he reads the game and covers off well.

The backing of emery cos he isn't wenker is something that I was guilty of and on that I wont disagree - I am no ,longer gonna defend the man blindly, but nor am I gonna support any bullshit, pathetic, embarrassing calls to put moaninho in as manager - the man is a cancer and has infected every single club he has ever been in, and will drag this club down to a level that even weker wouldn't have done. The man is an utterly despicable, hateful c.unt :censored: :censored: :twisted: :twisted:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Shipping in 5, chucking away 2 goal leads again, no idea how to see out a game other than sitting back, making odd subs and praying that we somehow hold out.

It’s not great. Or progress.

Still, I imagine we will have the likes of Xhaka and Luiz back for the weekend :rubchin:

herbert

Post by herbert »

Our away fans were obviously dissapointed with the final result but not the team effort going by the videos of the ovation they gave the team :

well done to the 6000 :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

herbert

Post by herbert »

Midz wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:56 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... s-anfield/

Made me smile :D
The first time we sang it?

We have been singing it since we moved there :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:20 pm
Think Ceballos might need counselling along with our glorious captain! Arsenal from 2005 - never fail to disappoint!
Can you translate that into Latin please.....see if it has a nice ring to it :lol:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:03 pm
goonertux wrote:
Think Ceballos might need counselling along with our glorious captain! Arsenal from 2005 - never fail to disappoint!
Can you translate that into Latin please.....see if it has a nice ring to it :lol:
How about ‘Temere Defectum’? Has a nice ring to it! Translates as ‘random failure’. Just about sums it all up really these days!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:44 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
goonertux wrote:
How about ‘Temere Defectum’? Has a nice ring to it! Translates as ‘random failure’. Just about sums it all up really these days!
:lol:

I think you're onto something there. That on the backdrop of a giant bollock would sum up modern day Arsenal nicely.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:12 pm
goonertux wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:44 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
goonertux wrote:
:lol:

I think you're onto something there. That on the backdrop of a giant bollock would sum up modern day Arsenal nicely.
Surely given our "captain", and some of our players, that backdrop would have to be a big vagina no? :)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice to see us disrespect a competition we can win again by sticking Goons like Mustafi in the side......clearly resting players for the trouser rubbing excitement of a game against Wolves to see if we can qualify for the Europa again.......whoop dee doop

All helps my gradual divorce from football generally and certainly modern day Arsenal.

God it was shit watching Charlie Nicholas fuck up Rush's record at Wembley that day, and coming from behind to beat Sheffield Wednesday in 1993. If only we'd finished 4th more often instead, I'd really have some special memories

Just 2 cups left to provide any interest now and I dare say our snobbery will see us out of the other domestic one by the end of January again, unless the FA can fix it for us to have the likes of Sutton and Lincoln again in the road to Wembley

Nice to see our players think there are lots of positives to come from defeat to Liverpool Schoolboys though.....a club taking it so seriously they are considering withdrawing from the Quarter Final. Yes Hector.....a real positive watching us piss this away with comic book defending