Wolves H Sat 2nd Nov KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Wolves H Sat 2nd Nov KO 3pm

Post by xgtdec »

Utter Utter gash, im so glad i dont have to pay into the bowl to suffer that chronic turgid shite.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:50 pm
I think we might hear a few boos in a minute.
I think you were right and deservedly so.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Step up, Freddie.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

1-1 and we need a goal and he takes off Tierney and brings on Kolasinac, please someone explain

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Our midfield is poor, and Guendozi was especially inaccurate today, he was overhitting or misplacing a lot today which sums it up for me, when Torreira went off there was absolutely no shield for the defence, why Ceballos remained on i have no idea he provided nothing today.
Last edited by GoonerMuzz on Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

First time I can actually criticise Mateo. I understand the desire to push forward but in that match far too many times he's gone with the ball up and just lost it whilst dribbling between 4 defenders when there was a pass. Come on, pass the ball and move up if you really want to make the difference not do a Messi and try to dribble past 4 defenders.

Poor from his since the first 20 seconds of the game. Gutted for Ozil, he'll probably get all the slack but hope UE saw how influential he is on the ball and makes defenders drop back.

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:36 pm
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yet again our CDs go missing :roll:

We have a Spanish kid who went to sleep in midfield and allowed his man run off the back of him and he crossed for the equalising goal - that is basic grade one football that you coach a 10 year old to do, and yet Ceballos the lazy c.unt stood and watched it happen :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:55 pm
why Ceballos remained on i have no idea he provided nothing today.
He looked shaky, unbalanced and just sluggish all game. After 70 min, he was just sliding left to right.

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:47 pm
notice the wolves manager isn't pointing and shouting etc Because his players know the plan what to do etc unlike ours. :?

Bu.llshit - we had wenker sitting on the bench for years and you, me and everyone else was slating him for not being out of his area coaching and pushing his players on

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

If ever proof was needed that the manager has drowned, that was it.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Give him until May??
I wouldn’t give this Fuckwit until 5.30pm

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Even a blind man could tell within the first 10 minutes that the Douzer was going to be well below par...that ceballos was going to be utterly gash and keep taking too many touches slow any attack and then give the ball away....

He puts saka on to double up on traore and ll that does is get in the way of the full back trying to defend...Doubling Up doesn't work unless the first man covering knows what he is doing

This manager doesn't have a scooby and it is time for Freddie to take over till May

It's enough to make anyone feckin WEEP!

just go emery you clueless twat just PLEASE fuckOff :cussing:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

What a shambles we are. 1 decent chance created in 90 minutes. We looked completely out of ideas at times, and as for our 'defending' it's schoolboy level at best. There is no sign of any change under Emery from Wenger. The "give him till the end of the season" gang are embarrassing themselves. He should be gone tonight, end of.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

I called it last week after Liverpool. It's a draw against Wolves and a beating against Leicester. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if we lost against this tragic Southampton team that conceded 15 goals in 3 games.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:59 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:47 pm
notice the wolves manager isn't pointing and shouting etc Because his players know the plan what to do etc unlike ours. :?

Bu.llshit - we had wenker sitting on the bench for years and you, me and everyone else was slating him for not being out of his area coaching and pushing his players on

Yes he is pointing and gesticulating ...but do any of the players take notice -- watch the game back and see.

So "No" it ain't bullsh.it

so naaah naaah naah naa naaah! :lol: