Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:30 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:53 pm
I suspect Ernie is right. If, as seems likely, Emery has lost the dressing room, then they'll be no incentive to play for him. When the pressure was on the French prat, he had a way of pulling out a result....largely, I think, because he never actually lost the dressing room in the usual sense of the word. I think the players knew he'd lost the plot and had given up believing in his abilities, but he successfully bought their support, with a no accountability, easy lifestyle, mixed with over inflated wages on long term contracts....good ol' Uncle Arsene.

Dick doesn't have that advantage and nor do I think he has the cunning to keep his favourites on-side, as the slippery Gallic fucker had.

We'd lose this anyway, but given the situation, comfortable 2-0 win for Leicester, maybe 3-0.

Could well be goodnight Dick.
Yup! Just look he's even practising waving Goodbye.

Yup and it looks like he's getting the formation of the wave wrong, arm position looks out of sorts.

Leicester away and our first big 6 pointer of the season :lol: Lose and we'll be 9 points behind Brendan and the top 4 will disappear over the horizon. Dick ain't the messiah after all. NEXT

John F

Post by John F »

How I wish Leicester had a player called Harold to play with Steptoe.
3-0 Leicester

Midz

Post by Midz »

I'd rather they sack Emery now and be done with it.

If it takes Leicester to beat us in order for him to be sacked then so be it, but I'd prefer not to lose to them or anyone else.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Something tells me emery is just like wenger in his inability to manage Arsenal FC properly, and emery also has that wengeresque gene of being able to cling on like a feckin' limpet :(
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:23 pm
Something tells me just wenger's inability to manage Arsenal FC properly, he also has that wengeresque gene of being able to cling on like a feckin' limpet :(
He doesn't have the coat technique though. :D

Blim

Post by Blim »

If we get slaughtered in this game, it could be Taxi for Emery, I am not holding out too much hope, a draw would be a good result. Please keep it under 9 lads please. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This result is HUGE:

No xhakawanka and we Win - That will truly end any hope of his returning in any shape or for, no that the cowardly shytebag wants to ….

If We Win Emery gets a BIG Reprieve and the taxi can be cancelled for a few weeks....

If we draw meh..

If we Lose - it will depend on how we play.

But the thought of rogers the liver colour lipped , pock faced cuntto doing his one finger pointing to the sky goal celebration makes me want to rip out the cuntts throat. :twisted: :cussing:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Very torn about this game. A loss ensures UE is on its way off but does Raul have a big set of balls to make that call in the middle of the first half of the season or is he going to keep him until May and then let him go.

Mourinho seems to be a cold trail to be our manager after Arsenal denied Raul never met him. Mind game? Possible.

Sacking UE and putting Freddie isn't going to make the team any better than it was under Unai but I hope in the interim someone decent comes up, really short of good manager the market at the moment.

A win would do us a lot of good, it all comes down to what formation Arsenal plays and tactics they use. If it's a fuck fest like Wolves, expect a beating. A draw would be a relief of not conceding 5+ but still shit.

I always put faith in this team before the game and regret it 30 min into the game, I say 1-2 to the Arsenal but it will probably be 3-1 Leicester. Can't wait to receive banter and 'cheerio' chorus from their fans when I make my way out of the stadium on Saturday for the second year in a row.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Come on Leicester!
Put this cu nt and us out if our misery!
Good thumping and he’s gone!
Anyone who can’t in their superfan judgement of my blasphemous, heretic view understand it, can fuck off :barscarf: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I'm sure I've got a drain to unblock somewhere :roll:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

John F wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:54 pm
How I wish Leicester had a player called Harold to play with Steptoe.
3-0 Leicester
Sad to say but 3-0 Leicester for me to. Put it in your acca

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Come on Leicester!
Anyone who can’t in their superfan judgement of my blasphemous, heretic view understand it, can fuck off :barscarf: :lol:
sid - it took 7 years for this club to act after Wenger lost 8-2 at Old Trafford.
a defeat to Leicester whilst we are 4 points clear of Spurs and United will not change a thing.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

We will lose.

Here's hoping for a lovely rendition of "you're getting sacked in the ebening." :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:59 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Come on Leicester!
sid - it took 7 years for this club to act after Wenger lost 8-2 at Old Trafford.
a defeat to Leicester whilst we are 4 points clear of Spurs and United will not change a thing.
Rob, Emery aint Wenger, we owe him nothing, I’m confident he’s gone!

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:37 pm
This result is HUGE:

No xhakawanka and we Win - That will truly end any hope of his returning in any shape or for, no that the cowardly shytebag wants to ….

If We Win Emery gets a BIG Reprieve and the taxi can be cancelled for a few weeks....

If we draw meh..

If we Lose - it will depend on how we play.

But the thought of rogers the liver colour lipped , pock faced cuntto doing his one finger pointing to the sky goal celebration makes me want to rip out the cuntts throat. :twisted: :cussing:
Total bollocks.Emery should have been sacked after Bacu. Whats all this shit about if we lose it will depend on how we play.I hope Emery gets a good Rodgering