Vitoria A Weds 6th Nov KO 1550

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Vitoria A Weds 6th Nov KO 1550

Post by mcdowell42 »

Standard Liege beat frankfurt today, so we will have to win next match to qualify.

OneBardGooner

Re: Vitoria A Weds 6th Nov KO 1550

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:07 pm
Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:49 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:49 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:42 pm
Just saw this on twatter -

Arsenal have now faced 60 shots this Europa League season, fewer only than FC Astana, FK Krasnodar and Dudelange.

Mother of fuck :shock:
Yeah, but just imagine how they feel....faced more shots than the Arsenal....what a fucking embarrassment !

:lol:
haha true ... but at least there is someone worse Retro :lol:

Reminds me of Basil Fawlty's classic line when told there was always someone worse off than himself:
''Is there? Well, I'd like to meet him, I could do with a laugh'' :lol:

:lol: :lol: What a fantastic programme that was. Gave us all so many classic comedy lines.

Maybe I'm just a miserable old fucker (surely not :rubchin: :lol: ), but the old "there's always someone worse off" line can be fucking irritating. You're going through some real muck and shit and some self-righteous arse reminds you that "Well, there's always someone worse off"....in fact my missus does it.

I usually say, "Really ? You think that helps ? Imagine you're in hospital and the doctor says that they've got to take your leg off, but never mind, because that bloke in the corner has got to have both of his off. Oh well Doc, that's ok then, go and get us a couple of beers and we'll celebrate !"

Fuck me :roll: .

One of my fave moments

:lol: