The Managers Sack Race (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Which manager shall be sacked next?

Dick
39%
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
11%
Ralph Hassehutti
14%
Marco Silva
25%
Manuel Pellegrini
No votes
Mauricio Pochettino
7%
Quique Sanchez Flores
4%
Steve Bruce
No votes
Roy Hodgson
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 28

goonersid

Re: Poch Gone

Post by goonersid »

Arghhhhhhhh! My bet is fucked!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Maureen is 1/3 on favourite :lol: Christmas might come early this year :barscarf:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I've just read that Poch's points per game stat was worse than Tim Sherwood's! :shock:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Another of the 'great' managers who has never won fuck all :roll:

Strange timing though, if they were going to do this surely it should have been done at the start of the international break :rubchin: Oh well can see there being a lot more empty seats at their wonderful new stadium soon :wink:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Even the cūnts down the road got ballsy and sacked their manager after a CL final appearance (doesn't matter how lucky they got in SF) and them sitting 14th (won't last long, they'll be top 6-7 by the time we play them again) and here we are.. pondering, 'afraid' of taking risks by parting ways with UE.

Fuck me in a few years Bournemouth will progress faster than us.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:26 pm
Maureen is 1/3 on favourite :lol: Christmas might come early this year :barscarf:
He hates us so bad he will take charge of those tossers and beat us 4-0 in his first NLD and brag how he always beat Wenger and how he is successful in every NLD he played against us.

When Mourinho is committed he does well, looks like he will be on his next job, I'd rather he take Bayern any day of the week,

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:52 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:48 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:47 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm
He joins the long, long list of nobodies who have won fuck all at that shit hole of a club.
Yup but they will probably nick a decent manager before we get rid of our one.
Agree with both posts.
They've moved before we move for a new manager and Manure go for one too. Maureen to the scum, Allegri to Manure by the end of the season, probably Mike Walker or Joe Royle to us.
Eddie Howe wouldn't be a bad shout or even Tuchel from PSG. He did well at Dortmund and albeit Bayern was dominant, it is not easy to manage BVB with domestic, European and also Youth prospect pressure. Fucking hell, with us he'll only worry about FA Cup, Carabao and CL spot - which top club in the world has these standards outside of Arsenal.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Rian1 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
He hates us so bad he will take charge of those tossers and beat us 4-0 in his first NLD and brag how he always beat Wenger and how he is successful in every NLD he played against us.

When Mourinho is committed he does well, looks like he will be on his next job, I'd rather he take Bayern any day of the week,
Mourinho or Emery? A no brainer

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Ernie71 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Mourinho or Emery? A no brainer
Since early speculation of Mourinho taking us over, I was onboard. The man is one of a kind dick but knows what he is doing, has winning experience and whilst he is childish, when a challenge is up he shuts it down.

I'd give anything for 3-4 seasons of Mourinho at the top with PL win, domestic success and CL spot and then the usual conflict, few months of shit playing and sacked.

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Anybody who genuinely thinks that Pocchetino has done a bad job at Tottenham over the last five years, is deluding themself.

They have started the season poorly, (but so have Man U and how many points behind us are they? It's still ****ing November!!)

Tottenham reached the CL final and qualified for the CL.

The only thoughts I have on the matter are:

Which is the more difficult to comprehend - Pocchetino being sacked by Spurs, or Emery not being sacked by Arsenal?

shu

Post by shu »

If we lose sat surely Dick is gone . If we are struggling I wonder if he will get some stick

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Levy & Lewis act first with total ruthlessness & outflank procrastinating Arsenal. LOL! :rubchin:

BTW was there ANY serious demand by their supporters for his dismissal? I noticed they got booed off after Munich home game? :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

goonersid wrote:
Arghhhhhhhh! My bet is fucked!
I did say lay it off on the exchange for a guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome. Emery was never getting sacked by the board before the international break. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it till the end of the season, unless we completely collapse.

I can see Poch ending up at manure eventually, and for us Maureen going to the spuds would be a bullet dodged. He will fuck them up no end after spending a fortune and then ruining their team spirit.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Block93 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:12 pm
Anybody who genuinely thinks that Pocchetino has done a bad job at Tottenham over the last five years, is deluding themself.
?
Yep, a 2nd place and two 3rds in five years is not shoddy.

But they had to sack him for financial reasons, theyve over leveraged themselves with the stadium.

If they dont make the CL this year they are fucked. They need the money to pay the debt.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

clockender1 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Yep, a 2nd place and two 3rds in five years is not shoddy.

But they had to sack him for financial reasons, theyve over leveraged themselves with the stadium.

If they dont make the CL this year they are fucked. They need the money to pay the debt.
I hope that is true but you have to consider Joe 'tax dodger' Lewis is more of a fan than the Krankies's will ever be, he could just bail them out in someway yet.

I am glad this has happened though because if it goes tits up great, if they manage to get back above us our board are going to look like even bigger c*nts than they already do and hopefully our fans will riot (yeah right).

Also puts pressure on our board to act... :banghead: