Soton H Sat 23rd Ko 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Soton H Sat 23rd Ko 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

I know it's 2weeks away with the international break..but next up in this season's beigefest..its Southampton at the soulless :| A team near the bottom who can't buy a win(neither the fuck can we :lol: ) come rolling into town..i wonder what team El Reenghole will pick :rubchin: no doubt we will give a team in need a wee lift eh :roll: we always fucking do :|

The Arsenal Way

Re: Soton H Sat 23rd Ko 3pm

Post by The Arsenal Way »

78% possession
745 passes, 78% accuracy
19 shots
2 on target
We draw 1-1

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

really don't care about this game now, top 4 is done, dull, boring football, how anyone can motivate themselves to watch us these days is beyond all reason, "but the tourists will still go" they said, will they f*ck!.

:twisted:

Blim

Post by Blim »

If we don't win this the meltdown will be something else :cussing: :censored: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I think we will be more than a third of the way through the latest meaningless PL season, with a Europa League match to look forward to afterwards

Will we win, lose or draw......I dunno, but it will be so exciting working out which of the places between 5th and 10th it will help to determine

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

In my opinion, Top 4 is done and dusted now. Closed shop with the current 4 remaining the same till the end of the season. So all that leaves is how bad can it really get and how low can we actually fall? I reckon 7th or 8th at best. This could be anything from 3-1 to either side and everything in between.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Come in you Saints!!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Blim wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:39 am
If we don't win this the meltdown will be something else :cussing: :censored: :lol:
They said the same about the Leicester game, I think people are just bored now, the club is going to reap what it sowed though with regular sub 40k crowds at the corporate bowl this season and probably beyond, also they'll have to reduce ticket prices long term just to try and half fill it, great image for the club when trying to attract new sponsors etc. hope it all goes tits up, said it before but I would take relegation if we got rid of KSE and got an interested, ambitious owner instead.

F&ck 'em. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If the board and owners had any balls AND cared at all, we would have a new manager in place by time this game comes around.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:17 pm
If the board and owners had any balls AND cared at all, we would have a new manager in place by time this game comes around.
I am now in the Emery OUT camp but lets be honest who are we going to get to come in now at the end of November who is going to turn us around ? Ok we might get someone to give us a short term boost but that's about it.

I don't even think things are that bad at the moment - we are still 6th with some very winnable games coming up.

you have to remember we have only lost the same number of games as Man City this season, and they were to the 1st, 2nd and 5th placed teams in the league. we are more than capable of winning most other games in this league.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:22 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
I am now in the Emery OUT camp but lets be honest who are we going to get to come in now at the end of November who is going to turn us around ? Ok we might get someone to give us a short term boost but that's about it.

I don't even think things are that bad at the moment - we are still 6th with some very winnable games coming up.

you have to remember we have only lost the same number of games as Man City this season, and they were to the 1st, 2nd and 5th placed teams in the league. we are more than capable of winning most other games in this league.
Such as Watford, Wolves, Sheff Utd, and Palace???? We've only beaten Burnley, Newcastle, Villa and Bournemouth! When you look at that, I admire your optimism but I think you've got the rose tinteds on there mate! And we still failed to beat Manure and the Spuds and they are both in a worse state than us. It's shambolic at best.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Rob the troll showing he knows even less about football than he does about Politics

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:32 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Rob the troll showing he knows even less about football than he does about Politics
more of a reality check Herd

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
If the board had any balls Wenger would have been sacked 10 years before he was. If Arsenal fans had any balls they would boycott games until Kroenke goes

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:28 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Such as Watford, Wolves, Sheff Utd, and Palace???? We've only beaten Burnley, Newcastle, Villa and Bournemouth! When you look at that, I admire your optimism but I think you've got the rose tinteds on there mate! And we still failed to beat Manure and the Spuds and they are both in a worse state than us. It's shambolic at best.
Exactly, too many people still wearing old the red tinteds when it comes to what they think we are capable of in this day and age :?