Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:18 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:33 am
That was complete shite.

So many poor performances but the absolute worst player on the pitch was Chambers. Defends flat and square on then turns and tries to chase back after the player has gone past him and yet again the inside ball has been placed past him. Fucking useless defensively. Going forward? Worse. Can't cross and has an appalling touch with zero football intelligence.

Yeah maybe hidden somewhere deep inside him is a half decent CH but he is complete gash as a right back.

To add insult to injury I watched it on BT with "co-commentator" Karen Carney spewing stupidity and tedious clichés all over the shop and worse all done with the voice of a 13 year old boy! AND the silly cùnt NEVER fucking shuts up. She fucking talks more than the main commentator ffs. :censored:
Didn't she say something about Arsenal missing Luiz' leadership on the pitch after he went off. ?
Agree with you on Chambers at right back, a winger/left sided player only needs to push and run against him. He leaves himself completely exposed by his stance on the pitch..Think a decent central defender may have been lost in there.
Also said that Mustafi has earned the right for a PL start :lol:
Yep. In her 13 year old boy voice she squawked "if I was playing like that I'd be knocking on the managers door". :roll:

I just thought "Well no. You'd have to wait for your balls to drop and your voice to break first you mad little tranny". :lol: :wink: